• Internal Layout
Susie
Susie South East Queensland, QLD

F79 Fault 4 months out of warranty

Purchased in November 2018 at Domayne QLD, Bundall for $2,034.00.

DTB
DTBSydney, NSW

Great Machine when it works

StephRockliff
StephRockliffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A bit disappointed.

I’ve always had Bosch dishwashers and loved them. As we were building a new house with the kitchen in the living area I wanted a super quiet dishwasher. I have friends with Miele dishwashers and I’ve had to put my ear against them to see if they were running. This machine however is noisy. I can hear the water splashing and the motor whirring. Also some of my cutlery came out as dirty as it went in. I am really disappointed that I spent so much extra to get a Miele and it’s worse than the Dishlex we had to use while we were renting during the build process. I’m wondering if they forgot to put sound insulation in the door. I feel ripped off.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,999.00.

Miele
Miele representativeMiele
Dishwashers

Find out how Miele G 6620 compares to other Dishwashers

Unhappy
UnhappyHobart, TAS

Set up impossible

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $2,099.00.

Rustle In The Grass
Rustle In The GrassSouth East Queensland, QLD

FAIR - UPDATED

Date PurchasedDec 2018

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Miele dishwasher

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Sam m
Sam mOxley

Fantastic integration - long run time

Cleans the dishes and cutlery really well but doesn’t dry as well I hope unless you open the door straight after the cycle ends.
Very long run time with each cycle on average lasting 2 hours.
Wonderfully large cutlery rack and really good size for big plates and bakeware. Very quiet

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Kishore B.asked
G 6620 SC (Freestanding)

Is the Miele G 6620 SC still a reliable model over BOSCH interms of performance?
I am planning to purchase this model with extended warranty from Harvey Norman hoping they will cover for any damages?
Most important thing to me is the performance. Appreciate your suggestion.

Amit
Amit

It was good when it was working.

Kishore B.

Thank you Amit, I have got a deal with 2 + 3 year extended warranty from harvey norman. If we have a 5 year warranty, most probably it should be ok right. When did your Miele stopped working?

Code
Codeasked
G 6620

Do you use finish tabs, rinse aid and dishwasher cleaner? How does it compare to the Miele brand?

Al23asked
G 6620

We get frequent power outages. When the power came back on, our old Miele dishwasher would resume operating from the point where it was when the power went off and just complete the cycle. The new 6620 just stops in its tracks. When the power resumes, the dishwasher is just sitting there and the cycle needs to be started all over again. This is a concern to me as we only have tank water and we need to be very careful with the amount of water we use. Added to this is the extra power and detergent used to wash the load all over again. Why did Miele change the system used in the old dishwasher? It seems a very retrograde step and certainly not very environmentally friendly. Is there any way around this?

David W.
David W.

My guess is your old one had a mechanical timer. The new ones would be electronic and thus loose their place after a power failure.

Al23

Thank you. I'll just have to live with it.

Miele
Miele representativeMiele

Hi, we apologise for the inconvenience of this however we are unable to answer this question at this time. We would like to resolve this with you, can you please contact us on 1300 464 353 or leave an enquiry via https://www.miele.com.au/domestic/contact-us-3073.htm and our team can assist you as soon as possible. Kind regards, Shane.

*Note, the above contact information is for Miele Australia only. To contact New Zealand please call 0800 464 353 or leave an enquiry via https://www.miele.co.nz/domestic/contact-us-3071.htm .

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives

Miele G 6620

Compare all 3 Miele G 6620
CategoryDishwashers and Built-in DishwashersDishwashers and Freestanding DishwashersDishwashers and Built-in Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $2,099.00$1,899.00$2,099.00
FeaturesChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Time Remaining Display
Number of Place Settings 14
Water Rating5 star(s)5 star(s)5 star(s)
Water Consumption11.4 L/wash11.4 L/wash11.4 L/wash
Energy Rating4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Energy Consumption192 kWh per year192 kWh per year192 kWh per year
Control Panel Position FrontFrontFront
Maximum Noise Level43 db
Number of Programs666
Dimensions 805 x 598 x 570 mm845 x 598 x 600 mm805 x 598 x 570 mm
Height Adjustment 65 mm65 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishCleanSteel fasciaBrilliant WhiteCleanSteel