Miele G 6660 SCVi

MPN: G6660SCVI

2.5

• Internal Layout

Miele G6660 SCVi dishwasher

I spent over a thousand pound on this machine and after 2.5 years i am expected to pay GBP 299.00 for fixed price repair. But the idea of buying the best is that it will work hassle free for at least 5 years and not to breakdown after warranty expires. They can't blame lime scale as we have water softener. This is second Miele that hasn't last long and from now I will buy cheap so i can replace them every 4-5 years. Disappointed with recent quality of Miele product.

Purchased in September 2017 for A$1,034.00.

Internal Layout

Dead in the water after 3 months - terrible service

Purchased a brand new G 6660 only to have it completely die on me after 3 months.

Told I'd have to be home 8am - 5:30pm for a service call, and then halfway through that day called to say they wouldn't be coming and have to order a part - absolute waste of my day. Told I'd get a call, no such thing happened so after following up again (half hour on hold to be hung up on) I'm told I have to be home another 8am - 5:30pm for the service in another week's time.

Terrible service and unbelievable that it's dead after three months for such an expensive product relative to other's on the market.

Recommend you to consider Bosch for a better product and service.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$2,399.00.

Internal Layout
Sean

Hi Joel, email has been sent.

PeterRichmond-Tweed, NSW

The best so far

Purchased in February 2019 for A$2,150.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you Peter for your feedback!

Built-in Dishwashers

Find out how Miele G 6660 SCVi compares to other Built-in Dishwashers

Kathy D

Kathy DNorthern Region, NSW

Wonderful dishwasher - for the first 3 months

This is a wonderful dishwasher, very quiet and faultlessly washed everything we put in it. But after 3 months we started getting an error message quite frequently. Now at 4 months old it has completely stopped working. And there are no Miele repair centres where we live. So we have a lovely but useless $2000+ machine sitting idle in our kitchen

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Peachesasked

Is it possible to remove the top tray from the dishwasher so large items can be washed?

Peter

Yes, has 2 clips at the end of the rollers you can undo and slide to drawer out.

Peaches

The clips won't move and there is no obvious way to move them. I'm concerned that if I force them I may break them off. Is there an easy way to unclip them?

Miele representativeMiele

Hi, with this model, you will not be able to remove the top tray for washing taller items. Please refer to the following:

Adjusting the upper basket
In order to gain more space for taller pieces of crockery in the bottom or upper basket, the upper basket can be adjusted on three levels with 2 cm between each level.
The upper basket can also be set at an angle with one side high and the other side low. This can be useful to help prevent water being left in deep dishes etc.
Ensure, however, that the basket can be inserted smoothly into the cabinet. It is better to adjust the basket before loading it.

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives