Miele G 6767 SCVi XXL

• Internal Layout
Robert M

Robert MSydney, NSW

Peace of mind returned with Miele XXL Integrated Dishwasher

Purchased in June 2019 at Whitfords for $2,200.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Miele
JoelMiele

Thank you Robert for taking the time to leave this review!

mtwilson

mtwilsonSydney, NSW

Terrible technical support from miele

Dishwasher installed this morning, ran a normal cycle, auto open door did not open, ran another short cycle - now machine is stuck in short cycle, can not get out of short cycle. Called Miele tech for service assistance over the phone, it was like talking to chimpanzees. Receptionists who normally take appointments for service were attempting to provide extremely pathetic technical assistance. Shame on Miele. Was told they didn’t provide service in our area as it is in blue mountains. and if they sent a technician I would have to pay for it. I hadn’t even had the machine installed for more than 4 hours and I has to pay for service??? I may need to take this up with dept of fair trading.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Jenna

Jennamelbourne

Miele Installation Service - Not this particular dishwasher but the installation service

I bought a fully integrated dishwasher from Miele to replace a Bosch dishwasher that Bosch would not attempt to fix. After paying for the dishwasher, the installation and the removal of the old dishwasher the Miele installers could not remove our old dishwasher because it was placed insitu, then the kitchen floor was tiled after. I understand that we now have to remove the old dishwasher.

What I do not understand is that Miele will not return to install the dishwasher after we have removed the old one but will refund our money.

Great help Miele !!!!!

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Built-in Dishwashers

Find out how Miele G 6767 SCVi XXL compares to other Built-in Dishwashers

happy valley

happy valleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Dishwasher

After 10+ years our trusty old Miele dishwasher passed away. After speaking with Miele we were guided to one that would exactly replace the existing dishwasher as it is fully built in. Sure enough they delivered the new dishwasher, installed it and then took the old one away. To date we are very happy with the dishwasher. It is a great family sized dishwasher with all the bells and whistles you would expect of Miele. Very happy.

Date PurchasedSep 2017