Miele G 975 PLUS

4.2

Kat

KatSydney, NSW

The best dishwasher.

We had a Miele dishwasher for 10 years, fantastic, family of 6 was working constantly. Would have loved to have taken it with me when we sold the house. After we moved we renovated the kitchen and put in a Miele dishwasher and it’s still going strong.
    One thing to note use the powder not the tablets the tablets are not recommended for Miele dishwashers.
    We use a heaped teaspoon of powder in the wash and it doesn’t remove patterns or gold/ silver rims from our crockery or glassware. AAA+

Date PurchasedJul 2008
    Nick

NickMelbourne, VIC

Quiet but didn't last.

Great dishwasher and very quiet...until it breaks down after only 7 years of modest use. The electronic unit burnt out due to a faulty wire connector. On top of the $160 service fee Miele charged me to identify the problem, they then quoted another $510 to fix it! I've bought a replacement electronic unit for only $280, which takes only 5 minutes to install with nothing but a screwdriver, however trying to find replacement wire connectors to replace the burnt out ones seems to be harder than finding the lost city of Atlantis! I'll keep trying but I'm close to giving up, which will be such a waste.

vicky R-GTingalpa

Great Product- love it

Have had this dishwasher for many many years now. No problems at all mechanically. Washes even the worst lasagne and grill trays perfectly.
    The only problem I have is purchasing the salt cheaply. Every 6 months I have to chase around for suppliers of it, just means I am organised and start chasing before I run out. Without the salt the clean is definitely inferior in Brisbane water

Update:
    I never rinse anything just scrape off the lumps, lasagne pans and all and my stuff comes out clean as long as It has salt in the resevoir.

Built-in Dishwashers

Find out how Miele G 975 PLUS compares to other Built-in Dishwashers

lyn50melbourne

Not reliable at all and not a great wash either

Matt

MattPort Macquarie

Best Dishwasher we ever had by a long shot.

We thought our LG was good but this is the first dishwasher we have ever had that hardly ever has a dirty plate and always dries properly. Even the same cups that used to come out of the LG a little wet in the scoop at the top always come out dry. Plastics also dry very well. Not perfect but very well. So far no problems in 3 years. We had two LG's prior, one was a lemon and LG finally replaced it. The second one was very good. But didnt clean or dry like this one does. LG customer service was top notch though. Not sure on this as no problems to tell.
    Dries and cleans perfectly, very quiet
    Nothing.

OK. But n not the best

OK dishwasher, but below pa given price and Miele brand. If dishes have not been pre rinsed by hand there is a good chance dishes will not come out clean, even on most intense setting. Does not dry dishes particularly well, especially plastic containers. However, it has lasted so far without breaking down
    Reliable
    Cleaning is not as good as it could be

alisonp

alisonpAU

Bad

an ok dishwasher, but not outstanding for a european brand, my old dishlex performed better. i would expect a better product from miele
    washes well
    very dissapointed that turbothermic drying is not working after 2 years, just out of warranty. i expected better performance from this brand, would not be loyal to this brand over others

lyn50

We looked in person and online at literally hundreds of dishwashers. This is the model that every retail outlet recommended for our $1000-ish budget. That made us realise that it wasn't just sales puffery.
    It cleans far better than any other dishwasher I have ever owned or see. I also love it!
    This dishwasher is fantastic! Every item comes out crystal clean, glasses are 100% streak and stain free, and most items are bone dry. It's very quiet (I have to put my ear to it to hear whether it's on!), and it's the model that every store we went to recommended.
    It retails for $1,149.00 and this price appears to be non-negotiable. (However, I personally think that it's worth every cent of this price!)

RPritchard

RPritchardAU

Fantastic dishwasher and I would buy one for myself again but I replaced it in my tenanted house for a much cheaper one.
    I was extremely satisfied with this dishwasher in terms of its efficiency in washing dishes and quietness.
    The circulation pump failed before 3 1/2 years and the part costs $495 and a total of $750 including labour. To be fair, this could have been the fault of a negligent tenant in the house for the last 2 years who broke a few other appliances.

Built-in Dishwashers

Find out how Miele G 975 PLUS compares to other Built-in Dishwashers

This would have to be the best dishwasher I have ever owned, Super quiet and cleans the dishes extremely well. I could not fault this product in any way
    Everything about this machine

jablome7

jablome7

Do yourself a favour and invest in a decent product like this one, there is a lot of crap out there.
    European companies know how to build dish washers. This is an excellent example

best dishwasher I have ever bought,previously owned Kleenmaid bad quality
    and over priced. Meile excellent value for money and a beautifully built
    machine.
    great looking I have the stainless steel model. Super quiet, love the deep racks
    for tall glasses, washes everything sparkling clean.

Chloe H

Chloe Hasked

What are the exact size dimensions of this model? We have had one since 2005 and are looking to upgrade to a newer Miele dishwasher with delay start.

Johnny L.

Johnny L.asked

Yea I have a g 975 plus and my programme selector has snapped of

Miele
    Miele representativeMiele

Hi Johnny, if you contact us on 1300 464 353 we will be able to assist you with fixing this. Kind regards, Anna.

Phillip K.

Phillip K.asked

My inlet drain light and salt light is on, what could be the problem?

vicky R-G

The salt light comes on when your dishwasher needs more salt. Fill the dispenser and see if that helps

Miele
    Miele representativeMiele

Hi Phillip

Thank you for your question. Please refer to your Operating Instructions. THey can be found here: https://www.miele.com.au/professional/inactivem-user-manuals-177.htm If the problem persists, we recommend you book a service call. You can do so by calling 1300 464 353 or making a service booking here https://www.servicebooking.miele.com.au/

Kind regards, Anna

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives