Miele KS 37472 iD

Miele KS 37472 iD

See the Best Upright Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Feenat

FeenatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good fridge - but not if you entertain

We recently renovated and wanted an integrated fridge. The functionality of the fridge is great, it works well and is clearly well made. The major issue for us, is that the dimensions of the fridge make the usable space very limited. When choosing between fridges I compared the litre volume, but what I didn’t factor in was the layout. This fridge is tall and narrow, both in width and depth- so is not great if you entertain. I find that none of my platters will fit, even if length ways the door won’t close - it’s really only just deep enough for a standard dinner plate. To give you an example, we can’t even put a pizza box in the fridge as the door won’t close.

Purchased in October 2018 at Miele for $3,499.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 5 person(s)
Miele
Jack TaylorMiele

Hi there, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience of this matter. If you would like to speak to a Miele team member about this further, please contact us on 1300 464 353. Kind regards, Anna.

ATP

ATPPerth

Happy Customer

Ultra quiet intergrated fridge. Pretty tricky to install yourself so would recommend letting the professionals install it for you. Excellent temperature regulation, vegetable draws really deliver on maintaining quality and freshness of produce. Good amount of space, only negative is that the fridge is quite narrow - can be frustrating if trying to put a large platter or tray in the fridge. We do quite lots of entertaining and have found this to be a bit of annoying.
Overall- worth the money, very happy with our purchase

Date PurchasedJun 2017
PaulH

PaulHMelbourne

Good quality & plenty of space

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Chloeasked

Do any of the user of Miele KS 37472 iD have condensation problem / water constantly dripping at the back wall of the fridge?

Miele
Jack TaylorMiele

Hi Chloe, thanks for your question. You will need to book a service call for this issue. You can do so by calling 1300 464 353 (Australia) or making a service booking here https://www.servicebooking.miele.com.au/ .Kind regards, Miele.

Chloe

I have contact Miele service a few times and I was told this is common with Miele fridges. I was also told I would need to pay AUD179 call out fees if it's just a common condition and not faulty. Kindly advice what should I do? Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives

CategoryUpright Fridges / Refrigerators