Miele KS 37472 iD

Miele KS 37472 iD

Good fridge - but not if you entertain

We recently renovated and wanted an integrated fridge. The functionality of the fridge is great, it works well and is clearly well made. The major issue for us, is that the dimensions of the fridge make the usable space very limited. When choosing between fridges I compared the litre volume, but what I didn’t factor in was the layout. This fridge is tall and narrow, both in width and depth- so is not great if you entertain. I find that none of my platters will fit, even if length ways the door won’t close - it’s really only just deep enough for a standard dinner plate. To give you an example, we can’t even put a pizza box in the fridge as the door won’t close.

Purchased in October 2018 at Miele for $3,499.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 5 person(s)
Hi there, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience of this matter. If you would like to speak to a Miele team member about this further, please contact us on 1300 464 353. Kind regards, Anna.

Happy Customer

Ultra quiet intergrated fridge. Pretty tricky to install yourself so would recommend letting the professionals install it for you. Excellent temperature regulation, vegetable draws really deliver on maintaining quality and freshness of produce. Good amount of space, only negative is that the fridge is quite narrow - can be frustrating if trying to put a large platter or tray in the fridge. We do quite lots of entertaining and have found this to be a bit of annoying.
Overall- worth the money, very happy with our purchase

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Good quality & plenty of space

We updated from an old Samsung fridge/freezer with our kitchen renovation and it has been very good.

Apparently, the chassis is made by Liebherr and then the inards fitted out by Miele. We thought the plastics used were far better quality than the cheapest 2 Liebherr's of similar size.

Glass shelves you can move without fully taking out are good.. LED lights good.

You can have the 3 lower soft close draws set to a lower temp than the top section with shelves. We found that by have the temps 3 degrees different seems to mist up some shelves and when the temps are set the same there was less mist/condensation.

The only thing to get used to is the motor that sounds like it's constantly on, rather than the older standalone fridges that cycle on and off.

Miele sets the pricing for all re-sellers but if you wait, as we did, you may catch a 10% off sale without buying other appliances.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Do any of the user of Miele KS 37472 iD have condensation problem / water constantly dripping at the back wall of the fridge?
Hi Chloe, thanks for your question. You will need to book a service call for this issue. You can do so by calling 1300 464 353 (Australia) or making a service booking here https://www.servicebooking.miele.com.au/ .Kind regards, Miele.I have contact Miele service a few times and I was told this is common with Miele fridges. I was also told I would need to pay AUD179 call out fees if it's just a common condition and not faulty. Kindly advice what should I do? Thanks

KS 37472 iD