Miele Online Shop

Miele Online Shop

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amazing appliances, bad online shop

Same experience as everyone else here, was an error with my shipping details, getting it resolved was a right pain. No communication about my order, very slow to actually ship the item despite showing item in stock and order complete. But at the end of the day, I just put it down to the pain I must endure to have their truly amazing appliances in my home. If these issues bother you maybe you should consider buying through an agent like HN.

Miele
Anna M.Miele

RJH

RJHHobart

Similar Despatch issue

Similar experience to everyone else. Long wait to get through on phone. "Item will be despatched tomorrow" after waiting 3 weeks post order and receiving confirmation email on a 5 to 7 day delivery period.
For larger items suggest you go through an agent (any of the big elec retailers) prices are the same because Miele keep a tight reign on prices then the agent has to deal with Miele not you.

Annoyed

AnnoyedMelbourne

Online Shop Terrible Service Beware

Ordered an expensive new vacuum cleaner using online shop, a week goes by and the system shows order completed. I ring, wait about 20 minutes on hold only to be told that my order “slipped through the cracks” !! I was assured that my vacuum would be sent the next day using Aus Post and I’d get a tracking number. A week later I call again, wait another 20 minutes plus and then a lady apologises that the vacuum still had not left the warehouse !!

Michael H

Michael HCanberra, ACT

Same experience as Lee J

Lee J

Lee JCanberra

Don't ignore the other reviews. After sales service is disgraceful.

AleksSydney

Ordering online from Miele ... never again ... in fact it might even be Miele never again

Ordered a vacuum cleaner online, but month after the order and vacuum cleaner has not arrived. I received a text message a week or so after the order from Miele apologising for the delay and that they will ship it very soon ... called them a week ago. They told me it's in the warehouse marked for dispatch. Called today again and I got exactly the same answer ... it's in the warehouse marked for dispatch !!!
I have a feeling that I'll call them again next week and the item will still be in the warehouse, marked for dispatch.

I certainly hope that the vacuum cleaner is better than their online shopping experience ...

Aleks

And the saga continues. 10 days after my last post and 2 phone calls to Miele later still no vacuum cleaner or refund.

'Great' customer service !

Aleks

It's done, I ended up getting my refund after lodging a PayPal dispute.

George

GeorgePerth, WA

Miele Shop

Very well laid out shop with all the models on display, staff are helpful and knowledgable. Delivery and installation were easy to arrange and very prompt. Other products were on display that could be used with the dishwasher such as salt and dishwasher tablets, plus accessories that fitted into the dishwasher.
Knowledgeable helpful staff, good range on display