Miele W1 WCE330 PWash 2.0

4 questions from our users

Sandra G

Sandra Gasked

W1 WCE330 PWash 2.0

Model WCE 330 8KG. New Machine purchased April 2020 (Old Miele purchased 2002). One person residing so minimal use. The sensor pad is not working. checked on all cycles but no touch control....Stop/Start lights flashing.
Best Regards, Sandra

Miele
Miele representativeMiele

Hi Sandra, we apologise for the inconvenience of this however we are unable to answer this question at this time. We would like to resolve this with you, can you please contact us on 1300 464 353 or if you believe your machine needs to be looked at by a Miele technician please book a service call using https://www.servicebooking.miele.com.au . Kind regards, Jake.

*Note, the above contact information is for Miele Australia only. To contact New Zealand please call 0800 464 353. For all other countries contact information, please contact your local Miele representative.

soph

sophasked

W1 WCE330 PWash 2.0

how long does the fast wash take

soph

sophasked

W1 WCE330 PWash 2.0

how long is the fast wash ............and can you use it for normally soiled clothes?
My old Miele fast wash is 40 minutes but I use it for all of my everyday clothes washing. Because my laundry is only a door away from the living space, a quick wash is a good thing for me. (PS my old Miele washer & dryer was purchase mid 2007 and have never needed a service: they just recently become unbalanced so it's time to say goodbye, reluctantly)

Anne
Anne

Hi Soph, l have a miele wkb130 (2 yrs) a i use the quick wash for everything. 20mins a push off a it goes to 30 mins. Perfect wash.
Before you purchase a new machine try using a spirit level to rebalance, eg level them. That could be all that is wrong. Good luck!

WeakbutcleNfreak

WeakbutcleNfreakasked

W1 WCE330 PWash 2.0

But I thought this machine is new, WCE 330 PWash 2.0 - so how does this clean cf WDD AND WDB 330? How does it clean? How reliable is it? The 330 time for cleaning is almost double my old Miele so what is going on?

Miele
Miele representativeMiele

Hi, please contact us on 1300 464 353 and we will be able to assist you. Kind regards, Jack.

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives