Miele W1 WCE670 TDos Wifi

Miele W1 WCE670 TDos Wifi

MPNs: 10870320 and WCE670

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

2.4

The sour smell - it has ruined my wardrobe, my home and cost me thousands.

My machine isn't even 6months old. The sour smell the TwinDos system has left on my clothes and infiltrated through any item folded or hanging next to it is irrecoverable. Vinegar/bicarb/60degree does not work. I have spent over $2,200 SO FAR replacing clothes and linen. The dryer is also damaged with the smell. I am now without a washing machine or dryer as I refuse to damage more items. And I'm still waiting for a result from Miele.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$2,599.00.

Dryer TypeMiele TDB130WP Heat Pump Dryer

Email sent

Pressured

Pressured

Service cost for problems with the settings.

Absolutely furious . Have been allocated a technician visit for $179 cost. Unable to set the twin dos system.Have followed all the instructions. Machine 9 weeks old. Will trade in for another BRAND as soon as possible.

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys for A$1,700.00.

Faulty Touch Screen

We purchased the model 3 weeks ago and after only 2 cotton washes, we went to use it a third time and the entire screen is non responsive! We can use the dial to turn the machine to cotton but then can’t select the RPM, temperature, colours/whites or even start the machine! Very frustrated! To add to this, the machine is also leaking underneath! We called the service team and were read out the terms and conditions explaining we would have to pay if this wasn’t a manufacturing issue (how could it not be?) and then were given a service date 2 weeks away! Ridiculous!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$1,999.00.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Miele W1 WCE670 TDos Wifi compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

yvonne mauleSydney, NSW

New Machine that failed on the second wash

I purchased a brand new machine from Harvey Norman, Alexandria. I used it once and it worked fine. I rang Miele Product Expert this morning. They did not have information on the model that has a dial rather than a START button. Promised to call me back but I had to call them back. Was read the "riot act" about me being responsible if the job does not come under warranty (why would it not???). The first available appointment for a technician is not until 17th April. This is not at all an impressive record. i have owned Miele washing machines all my life and now in my 70's I am not at all happy to find that a new machine does not work. I paid for professional instalment through Miele/HN. Hence my one star rating.

Purchased in March 2020.

Miele representativeMiele

Thanks Yvonne for providing those details. Our team has been sent across your contact details and will be in contact as soon as possible. Please remove your above message with your contact details for your privacy. Kind regards, Joel.

yvonne maule

Thank you for that suggestion. Deleted.

jenny

jenny

Noisy operation but good wash

This machine is a bit noisy but it gives a good wash on gentle normal and heavy duty cycles No problems with it and the price was good as I got it at 40% off

Julie92Sydney, NSW

A piece of junk

Have owned Miele washers for 17 years and have been so happy with them. Even bought one for my parents and one for our daughter. Now with our 3 months old machine-touch pad has stopped working. 1 service call failed to fix problem. We just wanted a well built machine that works, no need for the fancy touch pads and mobile connections. Miele has agreed to replace it. Still German made but not made the way they used to.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$2,000.00.

Julie92

Received replacement machine. After 1 load, detergent cartridges still full, now machine says cartridge 1 empty!!

Miele representativeMiele

Hi Julie, I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your new machine. If you're able to send me an email to prsupport@miele.com.au with your name and best contact number and a member our team will be in contact. Kind regards, Joel.

Herman C.

Herman C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliability does not live with the brand hype

Quite unreliable. We had serviced this washing machine twice in the past 2 years. The technician came today again and did not locate any issue re our "waterproof fault" error but it is almost certain the issue will reoccur soon in 1 or 2 weeks.
Simply imagine paying for a supposedly premium washing machine, but you have to doubt if it would complete the most basic express cycle?

Purchased in March 2016.

Tiaan

TiaanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Washing Machine

Washing for me and my roommate has never been easier. My work and rugby clothes, his tradie vests and heavy duty pants, nothing is too much for this washing machine. I'm extremely satisfied with the multitude of settings the machine has to offer. The ability to make each wash unique in terms of cycle, time, water temperature is why I love this machine so much. My muddy and white rugby shorts have never been easier to clean!

Purchased in June 2019 for A$350.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you Tiaan for taking the time to leave this review!

Angela

AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent washing machine

Washing for a family of three including school uniforms, quilt covers, sheets, towels, denim and synthetic fabrics. Fabulous results and no musty smell. Range of washing cycles and options to cover all household washable items. Great capacity and can be adapted for heavily soiled items such as sports uniforms.

Purchased in March 2018 at Miele for A$2,200.00.

Dryer TypeMiele T 220
Miele representativeMiele

Thank you Angela for taking the time to leave this review!

Front Loading Washing Machines

Melbourne user

Melbourne userGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My favourite household item

Purchased in November 2018 at Miele for A$2,399.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review!

Helen C.

Helen C.asked

W1 WCE670 TDos Wifi

Hello there, yes we are very disappointed and frustrated with our brand new machine that has not stopped giving us trouble since the first wash. The Twin Dos empty was the first message and of course it was not. The tech ran a maintenance was then it worked. We had to wait weeks for the machine and weeks for the tech (who was very helpful btw). We can’t connect to the app. The latest issue is check drainage which we’ve done over and over and changed the hose set up so it is well under the up to 1 m limit which it was just under before. It won’t drain in the rinse but today it won’t drain after the wash. I reduced the load size even though I have a 9 kg machine it seems 4 towels is too much. I have a technician booked for over a week away and manually draining a nearly $3,000 machine is ludicrous and we feel duped. Perhaps we got a Friday machine but I think Miele should be doing better here. We are now up to wanting the machine replaced please. We previously had an LG for 17 years and we’re up sold by Good Guys to this machine never thinking for a moment there would be a problem. I don’t look forward to putting the washing on as I can just here that error beep going off half way through. Does anyone have the answers to the problems mentioned here please? Thank you.

Maitland

Maitlandasked

W1 WCE670 TDos Wifi

How to add additional laundry what the program just started?

Anne
Anne

Hi Maitland, press start /stop button.The following will appear in the display. Cancel program, scroll up or down sensor to add or remove laundry.Touch the OK sensor. If this message does not appear in the display,then it is no longer possible to add or remove items as there is too much water in the machine.program will stop a the door will unlock. Open door,add
or remove items. Close door. Press start/stop button. The program will continue. Page 40 of miele manual.

iain edwardsasked

dear miele help 27/ 1/2020
new miele jan 2019 wce670
after replacing the no 1 cartridge last week info screen now keeps saying the cartridge no 1 is empty
its isn't -its full !
replaced it with full.
have put in and out 10 x to retry
tried two different full cartridges
still says empty on info screen.

this has happened before but corrected itself after replacing the full cartridge several time.

no instructions anywhere what to do! in manual for this message
that says ---empty-- when cartridge is full.

note the twin dos screen symbol is lit but cant see colours or whites or select the colours or whites options
or remove the activated twin dos symbol so can use manually
why is there no instructions on this common problem
what to do ??

please advise by email reply or do i look up this site ? for my answer
generated by a machine!
how do i know what to do ?

PLEASE GIVE AN EXPLANATION that solves problem

[email removed]
woollahra sydney

Mapi
Mapi

I have exactly the same problem and have no idea what to do. It is a brand new machine which I cannot use because of this problem.

Miele representativeMiele

Hi Iain, if you have replaced the empty container with a full container, and the machine is “on”, normally the counter is reset. It will not reset with the power off. If the machine is on and the full container still comes up with empty, then a service call will need to be arranged, as there may be a fault with the dos switch. You can book a service call here https://www.servicebooking.miele.com.au/ or by calling us on 1300 464 353. Kind regards, Joel.

Dear Joel thanks

I found another way to --- cartridge empty screen info MADNESS
when the screen says --- container empty - ok
Dont touch the dial
1. remove the empty cartridge
2. insert the full cartridge
3. now press the -ok ... ie the Message that says container empty which make no sense as its full
4, a new message appears -
5 is this cartridge full -- select >yes .> ok
6. a new massage appears - is this the same stuff
7 select >yes > ok
I think the ms doos lights up
cancel the program by rotating the tumbler back to off
start selection for wash program again
the ms dos should high light as normal
select colours etc
press start

Crazy -- but worked - rang miele and gave them heaps for the hope less manual
Good luck with miele madness - they cant write a manual on how to use the machine
And dont give you the cleaning cartridges you need to clean the machine as told you must with ms dos!!!!!! And haven't a clue whats happening with their appliances

Good luck with the meile / wash.

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives

Compare all 2 Miele W1 WCE Series