Miele W1 WCE670 TDos Wifi

3 questions from our users

Helen C.

Helen C.asked

W1 WCE670 TDos Wifi

Hello there, yes we are very disappointed and frustrated with our brand new machine that has not stopped giving us trouble since the first wash. The Twin Dos empty was the first message and of course it was not. The tech ran a maintenance was then it worked. We had to wait weeks for the machine and weeks for the tech (who was very helpful btw). We can’t connect to the app. The latest issue is check drainage which we’ve done over and over and changed the hose set up so it is well under the up to 1 m limit which it was just under before. It won’t drain in the rinse but today it won’t drain after the wash. I reduced the load size even though I have a 9 kg machine it seems 4 towels is too much. I have a technician booked for over a week away and manually draining a nearly $3,000 machine is ludicrous and we feel duped. Perhaps we got a Friday machine but I think Miele should be doing better here. We are now up to wanting the machine replaced please. We previously had an LG for 17 years and we’re up sold by Good Guys to this machine never thinking for a moment there would be a problem. I don’t look forward to putting the washing on as I can just here that error beep going off half way through. Does anyone have the answers to the problems mentioned here please? Thank you.

Maitland

Maitlandasked

W1 WCE670 TDos Wifi

How to add additional laundry what the program just started?

Anne
Anne

Hi Maitland, press start /stop button.The following will appear in the display. Cancel program, scroll up or down sensor to add or remove laundry.Touch the OK sensor. If this message does not appear in the display,then it is no longer possible to add or remove items as there is too much water in the machine.program will stop a the door will unlock. Open door,add
or remove items. Close door. Press start/stop button. The program will continue. Page 40 of miele manual.

iain edwardsasked

dear miele help 27/ 1/2020
new miele jan 2019 wce670
after replacing the no 1 cartridge last week info screen now keeps saying the cartridge no 1 is empty
its isn't -its full !
replaced it with full.
have put in and out 10 x to retry
tried two different full cartridges
still says empty on info screen.

this has happened before but corrected itself after replacing the full cartridge several time.

no instructions anywhere what to do! in manual for this message
that says ---empty-- when cartridge is full.

note the twin dos screen symbol is lit but cant see colours or whites or select the colours or whites options
or remove the activated twin dos symbol so can use manually
why is there no instructions on this common problem
what to do ??

please advise by email reply or do i look up this site ? for my answer
generated by a machine!
how do i know what to do ?

PLEASE GIVE AN EXPLANATION that solves problem

[email removed]
woollahra sydney

Mapi
Mapi

I have exactly the same problem and have no idea what to do. It is a brand new machine which I cannot use because of this problem.

Miele
Miele representativeMiele

Hi Iain, if you have replaced the empty container with a full container, and the machine is “on”, normally the counter is reset. It will not reset with the power off. If the machine is on and the full container still comes up with empty, then a service call will need to be arranged, as there may be a fault with the dos switch. You can book a service call here https://www.servicebooking.miele.com.au/ or by calling us on 1300 464 353. Kind regards, Joel.

Dear Joel thanks

I found another way to --- cartridge empty screen info MADNESS
when the screen says --- container empty - ok
Dont touch the dial
1. remove the empty cartridge
2. insert the full cartridge
3. now press the -ok ... ie the Message that says container empty which make no sense as its full
4, a new message appears -
5 is this cartridge full -- select >yes .> ok
6. a new massage appears - is this the same stuff
7 select >yes > ok
I think the ms doos lights up
cancel the program by rotating the tumbler back to off
start selection for wash program again
the ms dos should high light as normal
select colours etc
press start

Crazy -- but worked - rang miele and gave them heaps for the hope less manual
Good luck with miele madness - they cant write a manual on how to use the machine
And dont give you the cleaning cartridges you need to clean the machine as told you must with ms dos!!!!!! And haven't a clue whats happening with their appliances

Good luck with the meile / wash.

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives