Mighty Ape Questions & Answers

Verifiedmightyape.com.au
SAE

Hi there, I'm interested in buying an item listed AU$999 not including shipping.
Will this require to pay customs import tax when it arrives in Australia?

Best Regards,

Ryker
Ryker

I cancelled an order and I was wondering how long it should usually take for the money to be returned?

Mighty Ape   DM

Kia Ora Ryker It would depend on the method you used to pay. Could you please email me your details and I will look into it for you. helena.lammas@mightyape.co.nz, Have a great day - Helena (Mighty Ape Gorilla)

Chun Yuen C.
Chun Yuen C.

Hello, I would like to track down one item that has dispatched on 8 April. Since then, there is no update and tracking information. I would like to know what's happening. The tracking no is D9W205488101000910908.

No reply in 7 months..?

Claudia
Claudia

Hi I´m Claudia.
How can I buy a e-gift card from your store?

Paloma

I purchased a instax camera that was not working. I returned it and I have an email acknowledging receipt of the camera on 15/11/21 - D9U5002633. However, I have not received a refund or a response to my emails.

Mighty Ape   DM

Hi Paloma :) Sorry to hear about your camera! I will have the team take a look at where your return is now and get them to get in contact with you asap! :)

Paloma

I have sent two emails in the past 9 days about receiving a faulty camera but I have not received a response. The live chat function also seems not to work and I cannot contact you by phone and can only contact you via the website which I have done twice. If the matter is not responded to urgently I will be contacting the office of fair trading. The camera was a present for my child and it is faulty (not working).

Mighty Ape   DM

Hi Paloma, I apologise for the delay in response. Unfortunately we have been inundated with messages and this has, regrettably, adversely affected our ability to operate at our usual speed. However I have our customer service team looking into this right now for you and they will be in touch asap!

Lucas W.
Lucas W.

what happens if i typed in the wrong email and now cant see my confirmation email or log in?

John Paterson
John Paterson

Sorry I am not familiar with that type of problem. Did you buy the product through a company or ebay
If you can call up what you ordered then the supplier may be able to assist

Mighty Ape   DM

Hi Lucas :) If you send me your full name and shipping address privately I can take a look at it for you.

pmac

Why does the price including shipping go up from 54.90 to 67.00 when I go to purchase with PayPal?

Angel
Angel

Probably because of fees

pmac

The fees for what? As these are not represented I am not purchasing from this site.

Mighty Ape   DM

Hi there, Our delivery fees start at $5.90 to Australia and change based on the delivery options that you select. The payment method shouldn't change the price of the shipping fees on our site, so if you are still having issues with PayPal, please send us an email with photos so that we can have a look into this for you :) You can submit a request here: external link  You can also read more about our delivery fees here: external link

Haroon.N
Haroon.N

Can you cancel orders after they have dispatched ? and also when refunding do you refund on the debit card that the person has paid with?

Mani
Mani

Hey mighty ape! How long would you guys deliver to Melbourne?

Anthonyinoz
Anthonyinoz

Ordered and shipped on the same day. Delivered 5 days later via Aus Post

Mighty Ape   DM

Hi Mani, typical delivery timeframes to Melbourne around 3-6 days from the date of dispatch :)! We'll also quote a delivery estimate on the product page and during checkout for you too. As a result of COVID-19 we are seeing some small delays in some instances, but for the most part our estimate of 3-6 days is accurate.

Dylan
Dylan

Are the pop vinyls real?

Mighty Ape   DM

All of our Pop Vinyls are genuine so you can purchase with confidence :)!

Jen

My last purchase was for several Wasgij puzzles back in May 2018. I've just looked on your website and am disappointed that you no longer have them as they were cheaper and service was excellent.

Mighty Ape   DM

Hi Jen, we do still stock Wagij puzzles but we're currently waiting on new shipments as all of our stock was very quickly purchased as a result of COVID-19 (people were really excited to get puzzles to use in quarantine!) You might like to add this page to your Favourites to ensure you're updated when more stock arrives:
external link

Glad to hear thank you

Kitty

Are your instax cameras working well do u have a warrenty or refund on this site if it dosent work Im new to this was thinking of purchessing a instax camera bundel pack :)

Mighty Ape   DM

Hi there! All of our products are brand new, unused, and unopened! Instax products come with a 1 year warranty, so if you purchase one and have any issues just email us and we'll be able to arrange a return for you. If you've got any further questions, you're welcome to flick us an email via orders@mightyape.com.au :D

thankyou I do
You no with your instax mini 9 limited edition pack the box with a camera film a album and case u no the album book how many pages is that :) ?

Mighty Ape   DM

From what I have been able to find out, it sounds like it may be a 64 page album!

Colleena

Mighty Ape please contact me regarding a broken butter dish that was badly packed. I have contacted you to no avail. Please respond to maxco2@bigpond.com. my invoice nuber is BT38YZWQ. I realise you are owned by Kogan so I will continue to criticise you and Kogan until I get a response from you. I would not purchase anything from your site until this problem is rectified.

Colleena

My answer is if Mighty Ape owned by Kogan does not make contact with me regarding a butter dish that arrived in pieces due to insufficient packaging I will advise not to do business with this company.

uBytes
uBytes

I made an order and was meant to be delivered 9 August. It was for my sons birthday which has now passed. Very disappointed with this service.

Order 3652503.1

Sent two request for eta. I will now be taking this up with our ombudsman.

etty brown
etty brown

Hi There how are you?i' purchase 3 items on March 6 2019. the items are:
Lego Minecraft-The skul arena [21145] - Item number:28285102
Lego Minecraft -The end Battle [21151]-Item number : 29189894
Lego Ninjago-The Golde Dragon[ 70666] -Item number :29018289.
Have they been sent? Please notify me to [email removed] thank you.

Mighty Ape   DM

Hi Etty, I've had a look and have managed to locate your order - this is showing as having been delivered earlier this month. If you have still not received this, could you please get in touch with us via orders@mightyape.com.au as soon as possible so that we can investigate this for you! Hope to hear from you shortly.

marpit
marpit

i made a purchase 2 days ago that was guaranteed to be here yesterday. it says the item is in stock and payed for but it still hasn't been shipped yet and i have received no update or explanation as to why or when i will receive my item. i purchased this item solely based on the overnight guarantee. why hasn't it been shipped and when will it be??

Mighty Ape   DM

Could you please kindly advise your order number so that we can look into this for you :)! Hope to hear from you soon, and I do apologise for any delay with your order over the Christmas and New Years period.

Toastybaz
Toastybaz

Not too happy with this site, it says my order has been shipped in a bush somehwere? And last order they delivered it to the wrong address as well. If I hadn't of called courier post I would've lost all my money. This will be the last time.

Mighty Ape   DM

I am very sorry to hear about this :(! Could you please kindly advise your order number so that we can look into this for you and find out what has happened? Hope to hear from you shortly so that we can get this resolved.

Lachlan B
Lachlan B

I preordered the guide for fallout 76 on the 28th of September. It said it would be shipped on the 14th of Novemeber. It still has not been sent. Why is this, all the other stores around my area have it in stock?

Thanks Lachlan Bassula

Mighty Ape   DM

Hi Lachlan. I am very sorry for the delay with your order :(! We source the Fallout 76 guides from a US supplier, and sadly it looks as though we're still waiting on these to arrive in with us. We kindly ask that you flick us an email via orders@mightyape.com.au as this will allow us to look into this further for you and see if there is anything we can do to assist further! We hope to hear from you shortly Lachlan, and I do apologise again for the delay with this item.

Cruz
Cruz

I preordered Westside 4 on the 11 September the money has been taken from my bank but as yet I haven’t received a confirmation via my email address, so have no way of knowing if it has been sent or not. Any help?

Mighty Ape   DM

Hi there. We do send out confirmation emails when an order has been placed, so if you've not received it we'd strongly recommend checking your spam, other, or promotions inboxes! If you're still unable to track this down, please flick us an email and we'll be more than happy to help you track the order down and give you all the relevant details :)! orders@mightyape.com.au - we hope to hear from you shortly.

Vinka
Vinka

Hi!

I ordered a polaroid (instax) since 30th of july.

I can’t track the stuff until today.

Could you please let me know when it’ll be arrived?

If it’s not coming yet can I just cancelled the order?

My order number D9U6312831010827

Mighty Ape   DM

Hi Vinka, sorry for any concern caused! This was shipped out on the 31/07/18, as per your order confirmation email, but it looks like Australia Post may have forgotten to scan it during the initial transit process. Not to worry though, I can see the tracking has now been updated and this is in transit and likely to be delivered today :)! If you need a further hand at all please do email us on orders@mightyape.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Mighty Ape representatives