Verifiedmightyape.com.au

1,607 reviews
Agro
Agro

Horizon Lego set

Exactly what I ordered and arrived fast and in perfect condition
Mary Mauger
Mary Mauger3 posts

Refund issues

I have tried three times over two weeks to receive refund information.
Glen and Ashley Baum
Glen and Ashley Baum2 posts

Absolutely perfect for our new Subaru Outback!

Thrilled to bits with our Rear Waterproof Pets Bench car seat
Cover! The quality for the price is amazing! And it even covers the side of the seat as well! Thankyou Mighty Ape it’s 5 stars from this happy Chappy!
Michael
MichaelPerth, WA2 posts

Great supplier

I am very happy with the item, the item was delivered as promised.
John D.
John D.South East Queensland, QLD16 posts

Dot
DotMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Great product

I am extremely happy with the product and the great service. Excellent communication concerning postage and updates.
mgroothuis
mgroothuisLinton4 posts

Misleading website

I bought a book that was advertised as “back order” but “more stock arriving today”. It was only AFTER order confirmation that I was informed of a THREE MONTHS’ wait. Tried to cancel order but NOBODY REPLIED. BAD business practice, will have to get my money back via PayPal - be very careful before trusting this business!
Brioni Carol
Brioni CarolSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Awesome price for quality products

Bought set of waterproof pet car seat & boot covers & was surprised by the great quality as they were very well priced!
Mad
MadSydney, NSW142 posts

Teeth scaler

Bought teeth scaler followed all instructions it kept on stopping i wouldn't anyone to buy this product as it definitely has issues not impressed
Claire
ClaireSydney, NSW

Really good

easy to find what i was looking for, great range and quality of products with very low prices! amazing!
John
John

No gifts for Christmas 2022

If you have an issue with an order don't expect speedy resolution if you get resolution at all. This company demonstrates very little commitment to customer service.
They have disabled phone communication for over a year. Only reachable by "live chat" except the live chat is barely serviced. Incredibly long wait times and often completely disable as well. For example from the 20th of December 2022 through to 10th of January 2023 the live chat was completely disabled. Taking up to 7 working days to get a response from their service email address.

Unfulfilled orders over the Christmas period due to their understaffing. No communication, no remediation and canned appologies.

Robert
RobertGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Fantastic first order experience!

Mighty Ape is a top banana when it comes to a first order experience!
When I order books online I generally factor in price, packing and shipping speed. For my first order I found a nice discount on the book I wanted, and chose express shipping. My order arrived here in Australia in just over one business day. The book was very well packed and I was very happy with its condition as I could not find any flaws in it at all.
Thanks to all at Mighty Ape, it’s service like this that will have me shopping with you again.
Tanya
TanyaNorth Western Region, NSW9 posts

Supa fast delivery

Great product, supa fast delivery, excellent price, very happy with purchase and service
Clare
Clare

Terrible service. Non delivery

Received an email stating item had been delivered, item never showed up - took a month to get a response and they are unable to show any proof item was actually delivered, offered $10 credit for item worth $200 - Do not use this service is my recommendation
Jacquie
JacquieSydney, NSW13 posts

Charmaine H.
Charmaine H.

Rhonda
RhondaCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

Best Shopping

I enjoy shopping at Mighty Ape warehouse. It was as enjoyable to find what i was looking for gifts.
Deb
DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Lives up to their Mighty name

Brilliant service and speed of delivery was exceptional. Easy to browse and find interesting gifts. Good range of products to choose from
Doug M.
Doug M.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Incredible quality sound for low dollars

4698378.1To say I was blown away by the first sound test I performed would be an understatement. For the low price I was not expecting such powerful bass and such clear crisp sounds. Wow. Very happy with my purchase
Patti
Patti3 posts

Great choice !

Ordered crown Lynn and mid century books. Quick delivery from NZ to Aus beautifully illustrated books highly recommend Mighty Ape order process super clear and easy to navigate through website. Would def order again
Alex
AlexNorth Queensland, QLD

purchasing goods from Mighty Ape

I have been purchasing goods from Mighty Ape for two years now and have always been happy with the goods I received, always packed well and received in good condition
Maree
MareeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with purchase

Product as described fast delivery to australia, recieved tracking details
Jip
JipPerth, WA7 posts

Love this book

Such a joy to not only have a beautiful cook book but to have a story with each recipe. Simple, achievable, wholesome cooking at a very competitive price……I would recommend Mighty Ape and will use for any future purchases.
Alexis
AlexisSydney10 posts

SCAM AVOID

Placed an order using a credit card in my name with my address and they marked it as fraudulent and required me to send my license or power bill to prove my name and address. ABSOLUTELY NOT. They are also not Australian they are NZ. SCAM SCAM SCAM AVOID
Bob.
Bob.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

No Apeshit here!

Site easy to use, great range and top quality product.
Athol W.
Athol W.South East Queensland, QLD

The Cook Book

This book was bought as a Xmas present for a friend. She has not got it yet. But first look confirms a positive reaction.

KING
KING2 posts

PERFECT IN EVERY WAY

Great company was a bit concerned at first because have not used them. Everything was great, especially price. Delivery was very good, packaging very good. Now that I know this company, it will be first place to seek any products I will need. Range of product very good
luke
luke

Sent damaged items but didn’t care cause it “still works”

Dreadful retailer, would never purchase from them again. Items damaged from warehouse , shipping boxes undamaged
Carol72
Carol72Perth, WA5 posts

Lego Home Alone

Very easy and enjoyable looking at all items. Xmas gift for grandson. I will be purchasing more in the New Year. Very impressed with the whole experience from beginning to end, thank you so much.
Jimi V.
Jimi V.4 posts

Speedy service to Australia

Once again I’ve been pleased by their service. I order some video games from them because they are often cheaper than Australian online stores, and the postage is usually usually quicker. Highly recommended.
Nel
NelCentral Queensland, QLD3 posts

Outdoor solar lights

Absolutely love them , they were fast delivery, packed safely and look fantastic on the pool fence , 100% recommend
Lays
LaysGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy ordering online and excellent service

Great experience shopping with MightyApe! Will definitely shop here again.
Riza
RizaSydney, NSW2 posts

I've always been getting PS games from here since 2017. Very reliable and also cheaper compared to other websites and shops. The parcel usually arrives within a week from the date of dispatch.
Scott
ScottBallarat11 posts

Fantastic site, except when pre-ordering

This is a fantastic site to order from. Express shipping has ways arrived the day after I order items, products have arrived well protected and no issues.

Pre-ordering however has been nothing but awful. Every time I've tried, it's always had to be delayed due to stock issues with the supplier.

Valerie Rosemary
Valerie RosemarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Really excellent

I've been a Filofax tragic for years and MightyApe delivered
Kara
KaraSydney, NSW2 posts

Best bibs I’ve ever bought!

Was gifted one of these bibs and loved them so much I went and bought 2 more. It’s like having 2 bibs in one. So long lasting during the day. My favourite feature is that they are reversible and have 2 seperate pieces of fabric, meaning no soaking through the top layer leaving your baby’s top all wet! Instead when one side is a little wet or dirty you can just turn it over and start again.

Alex S
Alex SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Han shot 1st

Arrived on time, undamaged package, great addition to my collection
Wobblebottom
WobblebottomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Paul
Paul

Ape shopping

Using the search button made my shopping easier because there is a great variety to choose from.i am happy with my order
ViL
ViLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great first order experience! ❤️❤️❤️

Was easy to search categories for what i was looking for! Amazing range that i’m yet to fully explore. My well-packed order was delivered quite quickly with each item exceeding our expectations…. no exaggeration! Definitely recommend this store!