Verifiedmightyape.com.au

77% · 1,230342 · 21%

1,607 reviews
Ryan
Ryan2 posts

I wouldn't order from them

They advertise as an Australian company and when ordering I placed an order that exceeded 1000 they did not provide any warnings and my goods were subject to an import tax. Don't buy from them they import their goods and will pass on the import tax.
Ant R.
Ant R.6 posts

Well done, sent what was ordered with no fuss!

All good, no problems, item arrived in good condition and as desicribed.
BWG
BWG

Cannot rate the product as I have not used it yet. Can rate Mighty Ape as a 5 star though

Store was easy to navigate and range of products was great. Postage price was competitive and service was excellent.
Would use the company again without hesitation.
mary smith
mary smith2 posts

Shipped on time packed very well Thank You

web site good, good range of products what I brought is what I wanted
DAVID
DAVID

Great price received well

Product was a good price shipped quickly in good packaging
Jayden
Jayden

Such good prices!

Amazing pricing, quick postage, easy to use website and even got extra codes for my game order!
Geoff 68
Geoff 68Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy Customer

I found your store very easy to find my items. You guys always have the modelling products that I am after and have a good range of stock as well. I purchased the Master Tools handy cleaner, Excel pull saw blade and Tamyia anti static brush all 2 products work perfectly just as they should.
Nicola
NicolaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Excellent product, phenomenal prices and quality and incredible delivery!

First time buyer - excellent product, phenomenal prices amazing selection, brilliant quality and incredible delivery. Furbabies love everything. Thank you.
Greg
Greg2 posts

Exceptional Purchase Experience

This experience was excellent.
Fast delivery and item was packaged very securely and it arrived with zero damage.
Justin
Justin3 posts

NS_Penrith
NS_PenrithSydney, NSW

Purchase of Star Trek Light-and-Sound Communicator (Minature)

I ordered a Star Trek Light-and-Sound Communicator (minature) from Mighty Ape. Smooth transaction and very good service. No problems were experienced at all.
Cliff888
Cliff888Perth, WA2 posts

Awesome Controller for PS5

Awesome Controller better than the orginals in everyway operates from a whole new level
henry
henrySydney, NSW

horrible first time experience

So this is my first time ordering from mighty ape because i live in Australia and i was hoping to find a reliable and decent shipper for my action figures. I just received my order today and i was so excited to open my package as i have pre-ordered this order and been anticipating it for a while. I opened the package with a completely different product as what i have ordered. I have ordered the Hasbro Marvel Legends Series 20th Anniversary Series 1 Marvel’s Toad 6-inch Action Figure , instead i got something different which looked like a spiderman noir figure.
It's just ridiculous how can you pack the wrong order and send it to someone who has paid the full price for it?? I am extremely dissappointed and angry about this experience.
Steph
StephHobart, TAS

Excellent website

Easy to use. Very satisfied with the products. t
The doll I purchased was of extremely good quality. Fast delivery.
Matt H.
Matt H.North-West & West coast, TAS2 posts

Couldn’t find it anywhere else!

I looked everywhere for the product and was very pleased when I found it at Mighty Ape. Purchasing was easy and shipping was super fast. I will definitely be ordering again!
Steve K.
Steve K.2 posts

Good site no issues. Fast delivery

No issues... found what I wanted easy... and delivery was nice and fast...

Stan Franks
Stan FranksSydney, NSW9 posts

One of the best

Range of products and quality are excellent.
Very easy to navigate and find what is available.
Jess B
Jess BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy, efficient online shopping

4 day turn around on a book that was cheaper on MightyApe from NZ to Aus than any seller here. Beautifully wrapped and shipped with care
Gary Vee
Gary Vee

Super fast delivery

I ordered the new Steel series arctis 1 wireless headphones after my old pair stopped working.., (great headphones)…, but thinking it was going to take a while.., very pleasantly surprised they were here in Australia in a week.
Karen
KarenSouthwest, VIC

Exactly what I wanted

Very satisfied with the product I ordered Delivery was fast
Peter M
Peter MSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Trio - Best of the best female country singers

This is a collection of three CDs showcasing the vocal talents of Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt and Emmylou Harris. They all have great voices but together they are awesome... definitely worth listening to.
Happy Puzzler
Happy PuzzlerSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Awesome Puzzler product

Great range of products delivered quicker than expected happy with quality would highly recommend using this site and use against n
Tony Caca
Tony CacaHunter Region, NSW

Excellent packaging excellent shipping absolute excellent service

Found what I needed on the website extremely easy found every record I wanted and the packaging and shipping was absolutely amazing
shandy
shandy

puzzles

wide range of puzzles that I like, very quick service and easy to navigate, the prices are the best available.
RICK
RICKSouth East Queensland, QLD

perfect -don't change a thing

Perfect - don't change a thing..........10/10, To be able to just shop and click ,well done ,simple . Great product ,great service ,very happy.
Trini
Trini

My gran babies will love these!!!!!

My gran babies are going to have so much fun!! Can’t wait to see the look on their faces. Very happy with the quality of all the gifts. Show reply

David W.
David W.Victoria

Logitec webcam

Competitive price and quick delivery.
Wide range of products .I went looking for a webcam but they sell a selection of interesting products I will use them again
convert56
convert56Metropolitan Adelaide, SA10 posts

Excellent service

Very satisfied with service & prices all quality products and fast delivery plus getting a $10 off next purchase voucher was a welcome surprise
Carol. Rawford
Carol. Rawford7 posts

Fantastic online store

Very easy to navigate site, very good communication with company, excellent fast delivery. Will certainly use mighty ape in the future.
Denis F
Denis F

About the same service as other book suppliers

Deliveries take many months (as with other book suppliers).
Deliverers dont ask you to sign (even if you pay extra specifying "signature" - as with other book suppliers).
Sue
SueMid North Coast, NSW

All that I expected and more

The prices were great and very competitive. I found the customer service was exceptional and the delivery prompt. Very professional Thankyou
Zac
ZacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A piece was broken but the overall item quality and delivery speed was great

The flame on the left side of his mouth snapped off. I ended up using super glue on to put it back on. I accidentally got my thumbprint on it which sucks lol. It’s hard to ignore at the moment but I recon a few weeks of owning it, I will eventually no longer be bothered by it. Overall I am happy with my item anyway.
David W.
David W.6 posts

Defective product and then messed around

Bought a Wolverine Controller, defective out of the box. Returned immediately, but they're messing me around. 2 weeks no resolution.
Samuel
SamuelSydney, NSW4 posts

Excellent Omnibus Prices !! Fast Delivery

The store who is operated by Kogan delivers the best prices for graphic novel omnibuses, I will state how insanely cheap I paid for my Batman No Man's Land and Spider-man Omnibus for $129.99 each which would cost me $225 retail price here at king's comics, Kinokuniya and Dymocks. Not to mention how responsive their customer service hotline is. I recommend everyone if you spot an amazing deal to pre-order without hesitation, absolute bargain compared to other sites.

Don't even mention they offer online price beat!

pipfarmer
pipfarmer

very prompt service will use again

all was easy to use. bought gpu asus tuf 1650, upgrade from 650ti big improvement,no problems, very happy to recommend...
Pat
PatNorth Western Region, NSW2 posts

I haven't used it yet

I am looking forward to using the back seat pet cover. I can't write a review yet as I haven't even unpacked it from the bag. I have given it a 5 star rating because I couldn't send the review without rating the product. I will review once I have used it in 2 months time. :-)

Neil M.
Neil M.Perth, WA

Love their products and customer service

I use Mighty Ape to purchase vinyl LP records. Good range, great pricing and quick delivery. A1 customer service too.
swanniecat
swanniecatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Good service and delivery time

Ordered an alarm clock, pretty happy with service and product. It was exactly what we were looking for thank you
Sharon
Sharon50 posts

Jess O
Jess OGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Don't buy multiple blind box items from here

I recently made an order that included some blind / assorted items. Obviously you cannot choose what design you want and I totally understand that. My issue was that the items were either in clear capsules or clear bags where you could see what the item designs were. I purchased multiple (2 each) of 3 different items and Mighty Ape gave me the same 2 designs for each of these items. That is just ridiculous. The people packing these items should be nice enough to pick different ones for at least one of them. It almost felt deliberate that all three different products had the same designs "randomly" picked. I really used to like Mighty Ape but this has put me off and I don't think I will be purchasing with them again.