Mikki & Me Kids

Mikki & Me Kids

13 reviews · Statistics

100% · 130%
See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Vera
Vera

My go-to online kids shop!

When I need a gift? I go to Mikki & Me. When I need something for school, I go to Mikki & Me. They have a huge variety of items for every occasion & need. They listen to your needs, their customer service is excellent & they’re so friendly. Shopping with them is a breeze. I recommend them to all my friends. Keep up the good work.

Belinda L
Belinda LAU3 posts

Your one stop shop for everything kids

I just love the range of products that Mikki & Me Kids stock! My personal favourites are their school range with everything from the awesome yumboxes to personalised name labels! I love that they stock a great variety of gifts for all ages and you can always find something for birthdays and Christmas for your kids! They also have amazing customer service- you don't always get friendly service and help from an online store anymore.

Kat
KatVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

My go to store for kids gifts!

I just love Mikki and Me Kids! It’s my go to store for kids gifts all year round and not having to brave the shops is a big plus for me. The product range is vast, great quality, affordable and orders are delivered promptly. And whenever I’ve had any questions or needed a gift suggestion, Liza and her team have been so helpful. I highly recommend this store and can’t wait for Christmas to come so I have an excuse to shop for more fabulous gifts for my kids and my niece and nephews.

Emma
Emma

Amazing products amazing service!

Mikki & Me is my go to place for kids gifts. They have an amazing range of excellent quality products. Liza and her team are very knowledgeable and helpful. They assisted me to find the perfect bento style lunchboxes for my girls which have been a fabulous investment! I can’t recommend them highly enough!

Karen M
Karen M

Mikki & Me is the best - I love it!!!

I have shopped at Mikki & Me for years now and I couldn’t live without it. It is my go to shop for presents for my kids and their friends. The quality of the products is second to none and the service is professional in all areas. I highly recommend Mikki & Me to my friends and family.

Lauren
Lauren

Quality products, service and prompt shipping

Have shopped at Mikki & Me kids for a few years now, purchasing precious gifts for newborns, feeding sets for friends with toddlers, and even fun activity packs for my own school aged children. Excellent good quality products that are reasonably priced, great service and prompt shipping. Can highly recommend!

Jodi
Jodi

Always love shopping here

Love Shopping at Mikki & Me Kids! I have shopped many times and am always a happy customer. My most recent purchase, the Jellycat Monkey was a winner. My son loves it. Great customer service too. Highly recommend!

Megan
MeganVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love love love this site

Have purchased from Mikki & Me Kids numerous times. Great quality products, great service and Timely delivery. Have recommended this site to friends and family who have also purchased items. Keep up the great work

Natty
Natty

Premium Products & Excellent Costumer Service

After getting tired of buying cheap lunchboxes I decided to bite the bullet and invest in a good quality product. Mikki & Me we’re prompt in answering any queries and even educated me on all the different varieties! Will be returning soon to check out the rest of Mikki & Me’s product range and the excellent customer service is a bonus.

M Taylor
M TaylorMelbourne

Beautiful products, large range, speedy delivery!

Mikki & Me is the perfect place to find a special gift. A huge range of beautiful, high quality items at great prices with speedy delivery! I can highly recommend!

Frankie
FrankieMelbourne

Excellent!

Ordered a few things for my boys and loved them! Product and service was excellent and items arrived a lot sooner than expected. Will definitely order again.

Nic
NicMelbourne2 posts

Fantastic Small Business

I was really impressed with the items and service I received with my recent online order from Mikki and Me Kids. The items I purchased were reasonably priced and of high quality and the customer service provided when I emailed to ask a question prior to ordering was fantastic, super quick to reply and very helpful and friendly. My order arrived before I knew it. It’s also nice to know I was supporting a smaller family business rather than a big company for a change. Will be purchasing again in the near future!

Nadia
NadiaMelbourne

My favourite online store!

I have been shopping with Mikki and Me kids for over 5 years. It's my go to store for baby and kids gifts that are unique but practical. They are not overpriced and offer such excellent customer service and a quick turnaround time. The staff are all Mum's themselves so they always offer really valuable advice and are always only too happy to help if you needing some advice for a gift. Heaps of brands, heaps of variety.

Highly recommend.