Milano Republic

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (13)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (90%) · Not as advertised (10%)

Chenny

Chenny

Fantastic glass coffee table

This fantastic glass coffee table is exactly what I was looking for and it perfectly fits in my living room. Special thanks to the two guys working in the warehouse. They packed and loaded the car for me in such hot weather. Their services is efficient and professional. Would highly recommend.

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Great bar stools

I am very happy with the French style bar stools. They are good quality and look great too. It was an easy pickup from the warehouse at Kurnell. Thanks Brian.

Store LocationKurnell warehouse
Joannelm

JoannelmAU

Exceptional product so happy with the quality

Purchased ten dinning chairs from Milano Republic. I am so happy with the quality and ease of dealing with this company. The furniture was exactly as described. Will definitely buy from this company again

ptl4eva

ptl4evaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome quality

I ordered chairs to match a replica warren platner gold table had to rely on phone advice. Very happy with the quick delivery, the quality of the products & accurate advice over the phone

Product Appearance As advertised

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!

Poor service, still awaiting a refund! Be careful ordering from this company!
I ordered a product on 16/08 and didn't get notified until 02/09 that they couldn't provide the items as they had none left in stock (despite not saying this on their website). I requested a refund and they sent an email saying it had been refunded on 03/09 but no money was received back in to my account. Staff are rude and for you off. I am still waiting for the refund as at 19/09 despite multiple phone calls to them and them confirming its been processed but can take this long to receive the money back!!?
Would not recommend ordering from this company at all.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service. and great quality of product with reasonable prices.

I purchased few times from Milano republic, always delivered on time, answering emails and calls.
Thank you, I am very happy with the products. it was also very easy to navigate the online store.

THomas S

THomas SSydney

Can’t get an answer to emails or calls

Placed an order then I get message awaiting fulfilment. Told it would be three months so cancelled order. Now I can’t get a hold of them to get my refund.

Excellent Customer Service

I bought 12 chairs online, the chairs arrived promptly. There was a discolouration on one of the chairs that I wasn’t entirely happy with, and a replacement chair was sent out straight away. Throughout the process I received excellent customer service. Thank you - love the chairs!

Pam

PamHunter Region, NSW

Excellent quality and service

I have purchased two Barcelona chairs and two matching footstools with full leather piping and buttons. The chairs arrived when expected and the quality is excellent - they are also very comfortable. The footstools are on back order and hopefully they will be of the same high quality.

Great Experience

I have ordered two tables from Milano and have been very happy with the entire experience; they shipped quickly and were delivered and installed in my home. Both tables are very high quality. I will shop Milano Republic again!

Disappointed

DisappointedSydney Surrounds, NSW

dont buy from Milano republic

When it eventually was delivered ... they arrived letting us know on the day ... no notice given ... so we were not at home .... also the furniture is scuffed and untidy ... it is poor quality ...don’t buy from Milano republic

sim

simGippsland, VIC

Eames elliptical table absolute rubbish

Eames elliptical Table delivered with major defects AND damage VERY Poorly made.
Bolts supplied dont even match.
Refused to refund only replacement of top even though obviously a poor product.
Milano Republic Do not stand by their products.
Poor quality control.
NEVER SHOP At milano republic

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Peter Welsh

Peter WelshSydney, NSW

my new purchase from Milano Republic -

I just bought goods at the Paddington store....I am very happy with my purchase..a lamp..I have bene looking at the front window.for some time.it always looks so good & so welsh pout together..the staff.were very helpful & they suggested some other items I was interested in...very happy with my purchase & I will be back ...great store, staff & products, wow -

RaulSupercat

RaulSupercatBrisbane

Don't go there!!

jackie

jackieMelbourne

Have been waiting almost a month for a refund.

I purchased an armchair as a birthday gift almost a month ago. Website showed that it was in stock and would be delivered within 3 days. Nothing arrived. It then showed "Awaiting Fulfillment" online so I called and discovered that it was not in stock. Order was cancelled and I was told that I refund would be issued within a week. Still waiting almost 4 weeks later and Milano Republic will not respond to my messages.

Ozijules

Ozijules

Replica Noguchi Coffee Table

Have been searching for a unique coffee table and found the Replica Noguchi table at Milano Republic.
Very easy site to negotiate and the transaction was easy. Tracking the delivery went well as there was
a delay for a couple of days. Assembly was fine, but definitely need two strong people to lift the 20mm tempered glass top onto the timber base. It will not be moved!

Mrs M

Mrs MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unacceptable delays with no resolution and no replies to contact

Poor quality, bad after sales service, do not buy from them

After finally getting my Replica Tulip Table - White Carrara Marble - 80cm I was told it was coming and waited an extra month, the table base was poorly painted, the felt underneath was coming away from the glue, there are cracks around the holes where the screws go, stress fractures and the holes really did not match properly, when voiced my concerns I was told this is how they come, basically they did not care, after reading forums about Milano republic I would never have purchased from them, do not go near this company unless you happy with poor quality at an expensive price.

Barbie

BarbieMelbourne

Rip off merchants stay away from there products

Worst company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with! Product was delivered broken and I was assured it would be replaced or reimbursed and neither has happened they will not give me an ETA and avoid all contact with me! They constantly tell me they will call me back and never do and I have left several msg!!!!! stay away from these rip-off merchants Spend ur money elsewhere or burn it would be the same outcome! Pathetic

Worst online shopping experience - don't buy from them!!

Bought our dining table online from them, said it was in stock but then was delayed by 2mths. We also ordered at the same time a matching coffee table which took EIGHT MONTHS for delivery!!! Every 4 weeks there was a new excuse! As we wanted the coffee table to be matching, we unfortunately couldn't cancel the order. The customer service team was shocking and I hated every minute/month of chasing and dealing with this incompetent company. I would appreciate the delay if it was European custom made but all products are made in CHINA. What an absolute pathetic organisation to deal with. Do yourself a favour and stay clear from Milano Republic, not worth the headache.