Milano Republic

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (30)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (15) · Not as advertised (8)

Alinta no more

Alinta no morePerth, WA

Don't believe their delivery dates - 21 weeks and still waiting

I ordered two chairs from Milano Direct in the middle of December 2020. ETA was stated as 10 to 18 weeks. I'm still waiting 21 weeks later.

Milano Direct don't ship from Italy; shipping is from China, and the ETA is for the ship arriving in Sydney port, not unloaded, clear of customs and in their warehouse. This was confirmed to me by their director, but only when I contacted them, again, at 20 weeks, to ask them why I still hadn't been contacted about delivery.

I'm now at 21 weeks. I'm still waiting for confirmation of their ETA. Had I known Milano Republic were going to be at least 11 weeks late from their best delivery date, and I'd still be waiting 5 months after making payment, I'd have gone elsewhere.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
KJC

KJCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t touch this company with a bargepole

May

MaySydney, NSW

Please stay away from this company! Worse in Australia! Bad products without service!

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not what we were told....

The chairs we ordered arrived with chemical spills. How this was even sent for sale is beyond me. No reply when we queried it. Maybe like us, they're hoping this will just go away. Find someone else. Very disappointed.

Brigitte

BrigitteMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent service, excellent product

Our experience with Milano Republic is A+, serviced well and professional. We did not go on line but phoned and spoke with a young man called Chris who helped us with ordering an Eames white aniline leather chair and ottoman. We paid with credit card, got a confirmation and a week later the chair was at our place, 550 km north of Sydney. Super comfortable, looks lovely, and worth every penny. And to everyone complaining : this is a copy, people, if you want the real deal, pay 6000 dollars instead of the 1400. Simple as that. PS thank you, Chris, for your excellent service and patience. You went out of your way to send us one in stock, super fast, and in perfect condition.

PROMISED they had two rugs in stock and they did NOT very bad business

I ordered two rugs which i knew were being discontined and asked the sales rep to MAKE SURE they checked there was still some left. She assured me there were three left so i ordered two rugs. I ordered a larger rug in the same style and was then told the smaller rugs were in fact not in stock. I am now left with a larger rug and no smaller rug to match it in my entrance way. Either the sales rep assumed, lied or was just too lazy to actuallly do her job and check

Peter H

Peter HHobart, TAS

Milano Republic Eames Chair

I bought an Eames Chair replica from Milano Republic. I would call it a Eames lookalike, No one in my family could sit in it for more than a minute. I would not recommend buying this without trying first. The chair shown on their site doesn't look like the one I received. I made my dissatisfaction know to the seller and they offered me a store credit shipping paid by me. The screw in floor protectors are missing so the chair is not useable. Stay away.

Mark B

Mark BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very uncomfortable chair, not true to advertisement on Milano Republic Online Store

Otis Kahibah

Otis KahibahSydney, NSW

Eames lounge chair torture-chamber.

Rosa

RosaSydney, NSW

Great product snd service

I have purchased wishbone chair and received in great order. We are very happy with the product as well as with customer service.

Leo

LeoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

After reading so many negative reviews, I took a risk and purchased from their Online Store, as they were the only company stocking the product. Had ZERO issues throughout. It was easy to order online, got my tracking number right away and delivery was efficient. The product looks exactly like what was on offer too.

leanne

leanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap and Nasty Lounge, Terrible Customer service

User14

User14

Terrible quality products & service

JD!

JD!Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refused to refund my order - awful customer care

Alisha Kate

Alisha KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Should have read reviews first!

Suzannah

SuzannahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Resolution achieved

I am very pleased to say that Milano Republic was very decent in refunding my money on a recent purchase i made, especially given the issue was a matter of perception. The colour of the items were not what i expected, and, as such they very graciously allowed me to return them. Thank you.

Conrad I.

Conrad I.

Very poor quality wishbone replica chairs

Chairs looked great when they arrived but after only a couple of month's light use the seating cord has loosened and now there are gaps in it. It looks terrible.
I tried to post a review on the Milano Republic website but they haven't let it publish - likely because it's not positive.
Not recommended to shop here

MargaretV

MargaretV

Worst customer service, after a month now refund procced

I bought an item 1 of April. In the item when I bought it was in stock. After they said it is out of stock. 2ndly they said they refunded me on 9 of April. Today is 14 of May and the refund still hadn`t proceeded yet. Try to avoid this store if you wouldn`t want any headache

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Happy Camper

Happy Camper

Blizzard staff

O/N 12022 Wolseley table lamp illustrated on website as white grey and gold marble, arrived white & grey no gold & has bent lamp holder. Sent email request for replacement, no answer, rang was told it would be followed up. 10 days later no response rang again both times speaking to a female then some guy gets on the phone & says he’s spoken to me about this & sent an email. Explaining I had never spoken to a male nor had an email he later found the email in his outbox unsent! Apology, your dreaming! The explanation of natural stone is a myth, the stone I received has not a hint of gold in it.
Run & run fast these people have absolutely no idea what or who they are talking to.
Fair trading to follow.

Love my barstools.

Great website and easy to order on-line. Professional and prompt customer service. Order arrived before the estimated delivery date delivered to my door. Very happy with my purchase at a reasonable price.