Listing monitored by Milano Republic

THEY WILL KEEP YOUR MONEY AND NOT DELIVER PRODUCTS, THEN EXPECT YOU TO WAIT AROUND AGAIN FOR DELIVERY.

THEY WILL KEEP YOUR MONEY AND NOT DELIVER PRODUCTS, THEN GIVE YOU A STORE CREDIT. STAY AWAY FROM THESE HORRIBLE PEOPLE.

Just don't. Took the warehouse 3 weeks to sort out the stock. Finally gets on the truck to Melbourne. Told delivery between 9 and 5pm. Driver calls at 815pm. Had already left the house and there was no where to leave it. I just want a refund. This company and their delivery provider have no idea what customer service is. Told them that I don't want the item and they won't refund, store credit only. You can't do that. Formal complaints have been lodged, absolute scammers, STAY AWAY.

• Incentivised Review No

Brano super helpful, great products

Brano was extremely helpful in delivering the products. High quality marble and finishes. Very happy with product quality and they look great!

Perfect in every way

Delighted with the quality of beautiful and well crafted coffee table from Milano Furniture. Far better than any equivalent I have seen. Incredible value. Best of all, the service delivered and speed of delivery were exceptional. Couldn't recommend highly enough.

Faisal Hussain
Faisal HussainGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disaster

If I had option to put no star that would be my choice.... pls don’t fall for nice photos on website... I had to wait more than 6 months for my sofas order to be delivered and they are not that good quality. I got sick n tired of following up... they won’t call you .. and they won’t care about customers... and the freight company they are using was also disaster as they kept the sofas in Melbourne for a month and couldn’t deliver and I had to call and hold for half hour and more to get update many times and they still wouldn’t have delivery date.... I was so frustrated and went through terrible experience....

I would never recommend this company to buy furniture.. pls use another company who are professional and care about customer.

Bernie Taylor
Bernie TaylorPerth, WA

Eames Replica chair

Placing the order was as easy as ABC.
Communication via email throughout the long wait for the product to get here was exceptional.
The quality of the chair is superb and it was so easy to assemble.

Ben
Ben

I ordered 6 dining chairs and returned them as I ordered the wrong colour. The process was very easy and the customer service team were great.

Helpful staff very willing to solve my requests. Quick and friendly service. Nice selection of furniture and adequate website. Prompt email responses.

• Incentivised Review No

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Mrs Tinkerbottoms
Mrs TinkerbottomsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding customer service

When the chairs we bought arrived damaged and in poor shape, Milano were absolutely brilliant. They replaced them quickly and fuss-free. In fact, the customer service is probably the best I've experienced for a long, long time. Seriously impressive. And the new chairs are great too.

• Return Claim MadeYes
  • Warranty Claim MadeNo
Milano Republic
Branislav S.Milano RepublicSend a private message

Mix up resolved

After a mix up, being given the wrong coloured item upon pick up. After a discussion, we came to a resolution where the team arranged free delivery of the correct pieces I ordered which I was very thankful for. If picking up the items from the warehouse, I would recommend asking if you can view the items inside the packaging prior to taking them to avoid mix ups. Pleased with the customer service in the end and the items are beautiful.

Milano Republic
Branislav S.Milano RepublicSend a private message

Dear Sharni, thank you kindly for your nice review and we are sorry that your order got mixed up little bit. WE are very happy that it got fixed up in right manner. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you again.

Nicolas P.
Nicolas P.Sydney, NSW

Crooks. Go elsewhere.

Within days of placing an order I asked to cancel one item which had not yet been shipped.
The company has kept my money and refused to provide a refund.
I tried in good faith to find alternative products on their website that I could buy with the store credit but most things on the website have very long lead times of 18 weeks.
Given that I will be returning to London in February this is of course absolutely useless, meaning this company has effectively stolen my money - their answer “sorry it’s our policy”!

Georgia
GeorgiaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor service

The aftercare service is poor!! This company will never accept responsibility for faulty goods. Don’t buy from them!! If you do make sure you check everything on the item, stitching on chairs and any scratches

ashleigh

Le Corbusier replica two seater couch with screws missing

Received my full Italian leather le corbusier replica today and have discovered there are a total of eight screws missing in the final assembly. From reading other people‘s reviews I know that this company likes to deduct freight costs and so obviously I’m not gonna be returning the item to Sydney from Brisbane, but will go to Bunnings and buy those screws myself and fit them. Honestly for the $1300 approx I paid I’m extremely disappointed.

ashleigh

Update…. Just found the same exact sofa on eBay for 650. Embarrassed I was lured by Milano’s professional looking website into paying double price.

Mandy N.
Mandy N.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful Hans Wegner Wing Chair and Footstool

Beautiful chair, larger than I expected which was a nice surprise. Super comfortable and looks great with the sheepskin I've added.
Great quality at a fantastic price.

Rnc
RncGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

REPLICA WISHBONE CHAIRS

purchased 6 black wishbone chairs from Milano republic, the chairs arrived before their ETA which was great! The company also called to confirm a delivery time prior to delivery, to ensure we were home. Company is very professional and the chairs look fantastic, they are really great quality, very sturdy and do not require any assembly. Highly recommend!

Heinz