Milano Republic Online Store

Milano Republic Online Store

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great service. and great quality of product with reasonable prices.

I purchased few times from Milano republic, always delivered on time, answering emails and calls.
Thank you, I am very happy with the products. it was also very easy to navigate the online store.

Product Appearance As advertised

Can’t get an answer to emails or calls

Placed an order then I get message awaiting fulfilment. Told it would be three months so cancelled order. Now I can’t get a hold of them to get my refund.

Excellent Customer Service

I bought 12 chairs online, the chairs arrived promptly. There was a discolouration on one of the chairs that I wasn’t entirely happy with, and a replacement chair was sent out straight away. Throughout the process I received excellent customer service. Thank you - love the chairs!

Excellent quality and service

I have purchased two Barcelona chairs and two matching footstools with full leather piping and buttons. The chairs arrived when expected and the quality is excellent - they are also very comfortable. The footstools are on back order and hopefully they will be of the same high quality.

Great Experience

I have ordered two tables from Milano and have been very happy with the entire experience; they shipped quickly and were delivered and installed in my home. Both tables are very high quality. I will shop Milano Republic again!

dont buy from Milano republic

When it eventually was delivered ... they arrived letting us know on the day ... no notice given ... so we were not at home .... also the furniture is scuffed and untidy ... it is poor quality ...don’t buy from Milano republic

Product Appearance As advertised

Eames elliptical table absolute rubbish

Eames elliptical Table delivered with major defects AND damage VERY Poorly made.
Bolts supplied dont even match.
Refused to refund only replacement of top even though obviously a poor product.
Milano Republic Do not stand by their products.
Poor quality control.
NEVER SHOP At milano republic

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Don't go there!!

Purchased a table online, table cracked in transit, MR colluded with TNT to try to deliver me a cracked table to avoid liability for their poor product/crap delivery service, tried to tell me a crack was a feature (there is a crack in the table top!), refused to refund after telling me on 5 occasions it would be redelivered (yep I stayed home to accept it), absolutely no intention of assisting me with getting the table into my property (yes I requested this in writing when I purchased, and website is littered with bait advertising), forced me to go to the NSW tribunal to get a refund (I live in QLD), we went to NCAT and I won which wasn't surprising, MR have no regard for BASIC Australian Consumer Law - they shouldn't be allowed to trade. This is the dodgiest company and their service is beyond a joke.

Have been waiting almost a month for a refund.

I purchased an armchair as a birthday gift almost a month ago. Website showed that it was in stock and would be delivered within 3 days. Nothing arrived. It then showed "Awaiting Fulfillment" online so I called and discovered that it was not in stock. Order was cancelled and I was told that I refund would be issued within a week. Still waiting almost 4 weeks later and Milano Republic will not respond to my messages.

Replica Noguchi Coffee Table

Have been searching for a unique coffee table and found the Replica Noguchi table at Milano Republic.
Very easy site to negotiate and the transaction was easy. Tracking the delivery went well as there was
a delay for a couple of days. Assembly was fine, but definitely need two strong people to lift the 20mm tempered glass top onto the timber base. It will not be moved!

Unacceptable delays with no resolution and no replies to contact

I bought several items online. I checked they were in stock first and was assured that they were. Then I had a call on shipping day to say that the glass from the coffee table glass had been broken in the warehouse. I was assured we would have the replacement glass within 6 weeks so I went ahead with the order. After 8 weeks I ordered the same style Noguchi table from Temple and Webster and it arrived in days, as I needed it for an investment property and time had run out.
3 months after the order I got a call saying when would I like the glass to be delivered, but I explained I didn't (as I had bought an alternative) and that I wanted a refund. After calls and emails, I just get silence and no call backs, no offer of even a partial refund.
I now have a coffee table base and no glass. So useful. 1/2 a table.

Worst online shopping experience - don't buy from them!!

Bought our dining table online from them, said it was in stock but then was delayed by 2mths. We also ordered at the same time a matching coffee table which took EIGHT MONTHS for delivery!!! Every 4 weeks there was a new excuse! As we wanted the coffee table to be matching, we unfortunately couldn't cancel the order. The customer service team was shocking and I hated every minute/month of chasing and dealing with this incompetent company. I would appreciate the delay if it was European custom made but all products are made in CHINA. What an absolute pathetic organisation to deal with. Do yourself a favour and stay clear from Milano Republic, not worth the headache.

6 months later, still no chairs!

I made my online order in December and the invoice stated 2-4 weeks delivery. I received a phone call in January to advise it could take up to a maximum of 14 weeks which I said wasn't ideal but I would manage. Every week post the 14 week deadline, I call or email and 26 weeks later since my order date still no chairs! I have been told the chairs are still on the container ship, stuck in customs, in the warehouse, ready to be delivered... and still no chairs! I have never encountered such a dishonest and poorly managed company.

Still no delivery - Not happy

We ordered our table online on April 1. We did have good contact and were told the table would be in stock at the end of the month. All good.
It is now June 6 - still no product.
After numerous phone calls two weeks ago we were told the table was in quarantine and would be through in a week. It wasn't! More phone calls and we were told our table would arrive last Friday - as it is heavy we have to be around to help lift it, they will not just leave it. It didn't arrive after we re-arranged things to stick around. IT DIDN'T!

We were then told it would arrive last Monday - so we waited. IT DIDN'T.

I called Milano yesterday (Tuesday) and was told someone would get back to me - THEY DIDN'T!

I called courier company myself today (Wednesday) and was told that Milano paid for the cheapest and slowest form of delivery and it 'should' arrive today but no guarantee!!

I told courier we have stayed home waiting for the delivery Friday, Monday and Tuesday and today, Wednesday we have to leave to go to the city. If it arrives later today they will not leave it - we will have to go through this all again.

Not happy Milano - pathetic. I will not purchase through you again.

Continually postponed delivery, still no product

We live within walking distance of the Paddington store, and after seeing the coffee table on the showroom floor, we purchased it online in February. It is now almost the end of May and we have still not received the table. Everytime we call they say it will be here in a couple of weeks. We have been sitting in our new living room now for over 3 months with no coffee table.

Good products good service

Good quality exactly what was ordered was sent with protective packaging so it didn't damage. Would purchase from here again.

Good fast service but chair is uncomfortable

Made purchase online. Delivery was super quick but unfortunately chair needs thicker cushion with Velcro to keep it in place. Looks good but pretty uncomfortable.

Beautiful Rugs ...

I purchased a round rug for the dining area, as well as a rectangular shape for the lounge. Quality for the price was exceptional. Color true to online. I wanted a Persian/modern mix and the design delivered that. Would also suit antique/vintage decor. Subtle color. Delivery was right on time. Highly recommended.

Great product! Great service!

Purchased online, very easy process, happy with the products. Excellent customer service. Would definitely use them again and recommend to others.

The icing on the cake for our new kitchen

We searched many styles of stools (in person and online) for our new kitchen, and found ours at Milano Republic. The pre-sale phone assistance, (we are from regional NSW), the speed of dispatch and the care taken with after sales service with the couriers was first rate. When the chairs arrived on 22 December I rang to thank Barbara for her care, patience and interest in the product. I fully recommend Milano Republic for a comfortable experience, accessability and great products.