Milano Republic Online Store

Brand Manager for Milano Republic Online Store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Cross back chairs

My initial contact and subsequent order with Milano Republic was very good. However one of 8 chairs arrived broken. It took some time for this to be replaced. However it was over Christmas so I accepted that there was a delay. The replacement chair was used for the first time and completely snapped in half. Two emails have been sent with no response. I had thought I would just reorder another chair, even though the broken one should be replaced, but as I have had no response, will be going elsewhere.