Milano Republic Physical Store

Brand Manager for Milano Republic Physical Store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (0)
Kim
KimSydney, NSW

Great bar stools

I am very happy with the French style bar stools. They are good quality and look great too. It was an easy pickup from the warehouse at Kurnell. Thanks Brian.

Peter Welsh
Peter WelshSydney, NSW

my new purchase from Milano Republic -

I just bought goods at the Paddington store....I am very happy with my purchase..a lamp..I have bene looking at the front window.for some time.it always looks so good & so welsh pout together..the staff.were very helpful & they suggested some other items I was interested in...very happy with my purchase & I will be back ...great store, staff & products, wow -

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Other Furniture Shops

Barbie
BarbieMelbourne

Rip off merchants stay away from there products

Worst company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with! Product was delivered broken and I was assured it would be replaced or reimbursed and neither has happened they will not give me an ETA and avoid all contact with me! They constantly tell me they will call me back and never do and I have left several msg!!!!! stay away from these rip-off merchants Spend ur money elsewhere or burn it would be the same outcome! Pathetic

Furniture Shops

Find out how Milano Republic Physical Store compares to other Furniture Shops

Nicole
Nicolemelbourne

Great product and service, can't say the same for the courier

Outstanding service and excellent quality chairs

I ordered my Hans Wegner chairs and they were delivered in 2 days to Adelaide. Brian was very friendly and most helpful. The chairs are of excellent quality. I will recommend to friends and will definitely buy from this company again. There is nothing like good old fashioned service.

Ryan
RyanSydney

Great Eames DSW Chairs and Service

The DSW replicas are great, only place I could find that offers the chrome leg bracing.
Service was also excellent, always took phone calls and communicated well for purchase and delivery.

Wishbone Chairs

Purchased the wishbone chairs and have had them over 3 months now and are perfect. Top service from Peter who even showed us samples prior to buying. Would refer this company to anyone. Thanks again