Milano Republic Physical Store

Brand Manager for Milano Republic Physical Store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (0)
Kim
KimSydney, NSW

Great bar stools

I am very happy with the French style bar stools. They are good quality and look great too. It was an easy pickup from the warehouse at Kurnell. Thanks Brian.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationKurnell warehouse
Peter Welsh
Peter WelshSydney, NSW

my new purchase from Milano Republic -

I just bought goods at the Paddington store....I am very happy with my purchase..a lamp..I have bene looking at the front window.for some time.it always looks so good & so welsh pout together..the staff.were very helpful & they suggested some other items I was interested in...very happy with my purchase & I will be back ...great store, staff & products, wow -

Warranty Claim MadeNo