Milano Republic
Brand Manager for Milano Republic? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.2

Rnc
RncGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

REPLICA WISHBONE CHAIRS

purchased 6 black wishbone chairs from Milano republic, the chairs arrived before their ETA which was great! The company also called to confirm a delivery time prior to delivery, to ensure we were home. Company is very professional and the chairs look fantastic, they are really great quality, very sturdy and do not require any assembly. Highly recommend!

Heinz

Impressive Replica Quality

Katrina S.
Katrina S.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect product and service

I can't recommend Milano Furniture highly enough. Their website was easy to navigate and our table arrived exactly on schedule. The quality is fantastic and we've very happy with our purchase.

Great customer service

Alinta no more
Alinta no morePerth, WA

Don't believe their delivery dates - 21 weeks and still waiting

I ordered two chairs from Milano Direct in the middle of December 2020. ETA was stated as 10 to 18 weeks. I'm still waiting 21 weeks later.

Milano Direct don't ship from Italy; shipping is from China, and the ETA is for the ship arriving in Sydney port, not unloaded, clear of customs and in their warehouse. This was confirmed to me by their director, but only when I contacted them, again, at 20 weeks, to ask them why I still hadn't been contacted about delivery.

I'm now at 21 weeks. I'm still waiting for confirmation of their ETA. Had I known Milano Republic were going to be at least 11 weeks late from their best delivery date, and I'd still be waiting 5 months after making payment, I'd have gone elsewhere.

KJC
KJCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t touch this company with a bargepole

May
MaySydney, NSW

Please stay away from this company! Worse in Australia! Bad products without service!

Ash
AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not what we were told....

The chairs we ordered arrived with chemical spills. How this was even sent for sale is beyond me. No reply when we queried it. Maybe like us, they're hoping this will just go away. Find someone else. Very disappointed.

Brigitte
BrigitteMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent service, excellent product

Our experience with Milano Republic is A+, serviced well and professional. We did not go on line but phoned and spoke with a young man called Chris who helped us with ordering an Eames white aniline leather chair and ottoman. We paid with credit card, got a confirmation and a week later the chair was at our place, 550 km north of Sydney. Super comfortable, looks lovely, and worth every penny. And to everyone complaining : this is a copy, people, if you want the real deal, pay 6000 dollars instead of the 1400. Simple as that. PS thank you, Chris, for your excellent service and patience. You went out of your way to send us one in stock, super fast, and in perfect condition.

Peter H
Peter HHobart, TAS

Milano Republic Eames Chair

I bought an Eames Chair replica from Milano Republic. I would call it a Eames lookalike, No one in my family could sit in it for more than a minute. I would not recommend buying this without trying first. The chair shown on their site doesn't look like the one I received. I made my dissatisfaction know to the seller and they offered me a store credit shipping paid by me. The screw in floor protectors are missing so the chair is not useable. Stay away.

Otis Kahibah
Otis KahibahSydney, NSW

Eames lounge chair torture-chamber.

Rosa
RosaSydney, NSW

Great product snd service

I have purchased wishbone chair and received in great order. We are very happy with the product as well as with customer service.

Leo
LeoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

After reading so many negative reviews, I took a risk and purchased from their Online Store, as they were the only company stocking the product. Had ZERO issues throughout. It was easy to order online, got my tracking number right away and delivery was efficient. The product looks exactly like what was on offer too.

leanne