Listing monitored by Milano Republic

1.6

ashleigh

Le Corbusier replica two seater couch with screws missing

Received my full Italian leather le corbusier replica today and have discovered there are a total of eight screws missing in the final assembly. From reading other people‘s reviews I know that this company likes to deduct freight costs and so obviously I’m not gonna be returning the item to Sydney from Brisbane, but will go to Bunnings and buy those screws myself and fit them. Honestly for the $1300 approx I paid I’m extremely disappointed.

ashleigh

Update…. Just found the same exact sofa on eBay for 650. Embarrassed I was lured by Milano’s professional looking website into paying double price.

May
MaySydney, NSW

Please stay away from this company! Worse in Australia! Bad products without service!

Other Furniture Shops

Ash
AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not what we were told....

The chairs we ordered arrived with chemical spills. How this was even sent for sale is beyond me. No reply when we queried it. Maybe like us, they're hoping this will just go away. Find someone else. Very disappointed.

Peter H
Peter HHobart, TAS

Milano Republic Eames Chair

I bought an Eames Chair replica from Milano Republic. I would call it a Eames lookalike, No one in my family could sit in it for more than a minute. I would not recommend buying this without trying first. The chair shown on their site doesn't look like the one I received. I made my dissatisfaction know to the seller and they offered me a store credit shipping paid by me. The screw in floor protectors are missing so the chair is not useable. Stay away.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Milano Republic compares to other Furniture Shops

leanne
leanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap and Nasty Lounge, Terrible Customer service

Suzannah
SuzannahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Resolution achieved

I am very pleased to say that Milano Republic was very decent in refunding my money on a recent purchase i made, especially given the issue was a matter of perception. The colour of the items were not what i expected, and, as such they very graciously allowed me to return them. Thank you.

Lou
LouGippsland, VIC

Eames elliptical table absolute rubbish

Eames elliptical Table delivered with major defects AND damage VERY Poorly made.
Bolts supplied dont even match.
Refused to refund only replacement of top even though obviously a poor product.
Milano Republic Do not stand by their products.
Poor quality control.