Milano Republic
Brand Manager for Milano Republic? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.8

Peter H
Peter HHobart, TAS

Milano Republic Eames Chair

I bought an Eames Chair replica from Milano Republic. I would call it a Eames lookalike, No one in my family could sit in it for more than a minute. I would not recommend buying this without trying first. The chair shown on their site doesn't look like the one I received. I made my dissatisfaction know to the seller and they offered me a store credit shipping paid by me. The screw in floor protectors are missing so the chair is not useable. Stay away.

leanne
leanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap and Nasty Lounge, Terrible Customer service

Other Furniture Shops

Suzannah
SuzannahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Resolution achieved

I am very pleased to say that Milano Republic was very decent in refunding my money on a recent purchase i made, especially given the issue was a matter of perception. The colour of the items were not what i expected, and, as such they very graciously allowed me to return them. Thank you.

Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Blizzard staff

O/N 12022 Wolseley table lamp illustrated on website as white grey and gold marble, arrived white & grey no gold & has bent lamp holder. Sent email request for replacement, no answer, rang was told it would be followed up. 10 days later no response rang again both times speaking to a female then some guy gets on the phone & says he’s spoken to me about this & sent an email. Explaining I had never spoken to a male nor had an email he later found the email in his outbox unsent! Apology, your dreaming! The explanation of natural stone is a myth, the stone I received has not a hint of gold in it.
Run & run fast these people have absolutely no idea what or who they are talking to.
Fair trading to follow.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Furniture Shops

Find out how Milano Republic compares to other Furniture Shops

Lou
LouGippsland, VIC

Eames elliptical table absolute rubbish

Eames elliptical Table delivered with major defects AND damage VERY Poorly made.
Bolts supplied dont even match.
Refused to refund only replacement of top even though obviously a poor product.
Milano Republic Do not stand by their products.
Poor quality control.