Listing monitored by Milano Republic

3.0
Nicolas P.
Nicolas P.Sydney, NSW

Crooks. Go elsewhere.

Within days of placing an order I asked to cancel one item which had not yet been shipped.
The company has kept my money and refused to provide a refund.
I tried in good faith to find alternative products on their website that I could buy with the store credit but most things on the website have very long lead times of 18 weeks.
Given that I will be returning to London in February this is of course absolutely useless, meaning this company has effectively stolen my money - their answer “sorry it’s our policy”!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent Customer Service

I bought 12 chairs online, the chairs arrived promptly. There was a discolouration on one of the chairs that I wasn’t entirely happy with, and a replacement chair was sent out straight away. Throughout the process I received excellent customer service. Thank you - love the chairs!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised

Other Furniture Shops

THomas S
THomas Sasked
Milano Republic

I am also having a problem with awaiting fulfilment and was told maybe 3 months.
I have cancelled my order but no reply.
Did anyone have same problem and get their money refunded.

Get an answer from our members and Milano Republic representatives

Compare both Milano Republic
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare both Milano Republic