Milano Republic

Online Store, Physical Store (See All)
Listing monitored by Milano Republic

3.7
Ben
Ben

I ordered 6 dining chairs and returned them as I ordered the wrong colour. The process was very easy and the customer service team were great.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeYes
  • Warranty Claim MadeNo
  • Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent Customer Service

I bought 12 chairs online, the chairs arrived promptly. There was a discolouration on one of the chairs that I wasn’t entirely happy with, and a replacement chair was sent out straight away. Throughout the process I received excellent customer service. Thank you - love the chairs!

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeYes
  • Warranty Claim MadeNo
  • Product Appearance As advertised

THomas S
THomas Sasked
Milano Republic

I am also having a problem with awaiting fulfilment and was told maybe 3 months.
I have cancelled my order but no reply.
Did anyone have same problem and get their money refunded.

Get an answer from our members and Milano Republic representatives

Compare both Milano Republic
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare both Milano Republic

Replica Furniture
Regal Sleep
Lounge Lovers

Andrew W.

Great, Super Comfortable mattress.

by Andrew W. on 16 Aug 2022
Very comfortable and supportive mattress. Just what we needed for the new king bed we have.... Read full review

Mervyn Russell

Great to wake up without a sore back again

by Mervyn Russell on 16 Aug 2022
It’s good to finally wake up pain free again worth every penny, I was worried when I saw this tiny box turn up and how light it was, but after opening... Read full review

Kat.

Best mattress ever bought!

by Kat. on 16 Aug 2022
I couldn't be happier, this mattress is so comfortable, with good support, for the first time in many years I can lie on my back in bed and not be in ... Read full review