Milano Republic

Milano Republic (page 2 of 7)

Online Store, Physical Store (See All)
Listing monitored by Milano Republic

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (44)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (27) · Not as advertised (9)

Peter H
Peter HHobart, TAS

Milano Republic Eames Chair

I bought an Eames Chair replica from Milano Republic. I would call it a Eames lookalike, No one in my family could sit in it for more than a minute. I would not recommend buying this without trying first. The chair shown on their site doesn't look like the one I received. I made my dissatisfaction know to the seller and they offered me a store credit shipping paid by me. The screw in floor protectors are missing so the chair is not useable. Stay away.

Mark B
Mark BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very uncomfortable chair, not true to advertisement on Milano Republic Online Store

Otis Kahibah
Otis KahibahSydney, NSW

Eames lounge chair torture-chamber.

Rosa
RosaSydney, NSW

Great product snd service

I have purchased wishbone chair and received in great order. We are very happy with the product as well as with customer service.

Leo
LeoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

After reading so many negative reviews, I took a risk and purchased from their Online Store, as they were the only company stocking the product. Had ZERO issues throughout. It was easy to order online, got my tracking number right away and delivery was efficient. The product looks exactly like what was on offer too.

leanne
leanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap and Nasty Lounge, Terrible Customer service

• Return Claim MadeYes
User14
User14

Terrible quality products & service

• Incentivised Review No

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
JD!
JD!Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refused to refund my order - awful customer care

Alisha Kate
Alisha KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Should have read reviews first!

Suzannah
SuzannahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Resolution achieved

I am very pleased to say that Milano Republic was very decent in refunding my money on a recent purchase i made, especially given the issue was a matter of perception. The colour of the items were not what i expected, and, as such they very graciously allowed me to return them. Thank you.

Conrad I.
Conrad I.

Very poor quality wishbone replica chairs

Chairs looked great when they arrived but after only a couple of month's light use the seating cord has loosened and now there are gaps in it. It looks terrible.
I tried to post a review on the Milano Republic website but they haven't let it publish - likely because it's not positive.
Not recommended to shop here

MargaretV
MargaretV

Worst customer service, after a month now refund procced

I bought an item 1 of April. In the item when I bought it was in stock. After they said it is out of stock. 2ndly they said they refunded me on 9 of April. Today is 14 of May and the refund still hadn`t proceeded yet. Try to avoid this store if you wouldn`t want any headache

Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Blizzard staff

O/N 12022 Wolseley table lamp illustrated on website as white grey and gold marble, arrived white & grey no gold & has bent lamp holder. Sent email request for replacement, no answer, rang was told it would be followed up. 10 days later no response rang again both times speaking to a female then some guy gets on the phone & says he’s spoken to me about this & sent an email. Explaining I had never spoken to a male nor had an email he later found the email in his outbox unsent! Apology, your dreaming! The explanation of natural stone is a myth, the stone I received has not a hint of gold in it.
Run & run fast these people have absolutely no idea what or who they are talking to.
Fair trading to follow.

Love my barstools.

Great website and easy to order on-line. Professional and prompt customer service. Order arrived before the estimated delivery date delivered to my door. Very happy with my purchase at a reasonable price.

Charlie
CharlieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Basically a scam at this point

Purchased an egg chair months ago and had no updates. made several calls and every single time being told that they either werent in the warehouse or not in charge and to email instead. have NEVER received an email reply or given option to cancel order and refund!

Chenny
Chenny

Fantastic glass coffee table

This fantastic glass coffee table is exactly what I was looking for and it perfectly fits in my living room. Special thanks to the two guys working in the warehouse. They packed and loaded the car for me in such hot weather. Their services is efficient and professional. Would highly recommend.

Kim
KimSydney, NSW

Great bar stools

I am very happy with the French style bar stools. They are good quality and look great too. It was an easy pickup from the warehouse at Kurnell. Thanks Brian.

Joannelm
JoannelmAU

Exceptional product so happy with the quality

Purchased ten dinning chairs from Milano Republic. I am so happy with the quality and ease of dealing with this company. The furniture was exactly as described. Will definitely buy from this company again

ptl4eva
ptl4evaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome quality

I ordered chairs to match a replica warren platner gold table had to rely on phone advice. Very happy with the quick delivery, the quality of the products & accurate advice over the phone

• Incentivised Review No

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!

Poor service, still awaiting a refund! Be careful ordering from this company!
I ordered a product on 16/08 and didn't get notified until 02/09 that they couldn't provide the items as they had none left in stock (despite not saying this on their website). I requested a refund and they sent an email saying it had been refunded on 03/09 but no money was received back in to my account. Staff are rude and for you off. I am still waiting for the refund as at 19/09 despite multiple phone calls to them and them confirming its been processed but can take this long to receive the money back!!?
Would not recommend ordering from this company at all.

• Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service. and great quality of product with reasonable prices.

I purchased few times from Milano republic, always delivered on time, answering emails and calls.
Thank you, I am very happy with the products. it was also very easy to navigate the online store.

THomas S
THomas SSydney

Can’t get an answer to emails or calls

Placed an order then I get message awaiting fulfilment. Told it would be three months so cancelled order. Now I can’t get a hold of them to get my refund.

• Return Claim MadeYes

Excellent Customer Service

I bought 12 chairs online, the chairs arrived promptly. There was a discolouration on one of the chairs that I wasn’t entirely happy with, and a replacement chair was sent out straight away. Throughout the process I received excellent customer service. Thank you - love the chairs!

Pam
PamHunter Region, NSW

Excellent quality and service

I have purchased two Barcelona chairs and two matching footstools with full leather piping and buttons. The chairs arrived when expected and the quality is excellent - they are also very comfortable. The footstools are on back order and hopefully they will be of the same high quality.

Great Experience

I have ordered two tables from Milano and have been very happy with the entire experience; they shipped quickly and were delivered and installed in my home. Both tables are very high quality. I will shop Milano Republic again!