Milano Republic

Milano Republic (page 3 of 6)

Online Store, Physical Store
Brand Manager for Milano Republic? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (35)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (19) · Not as advertised (8)

Penny
Penny

Good products good service

Good quality exactly what was ordered was sent with protective packaging so it didn't damage. Would purchase from here again.

Michelle
MichelleMelbourne

Good fast service but chair is uncomfortable

Made purchase online. Delivery was super quick but unfortunately chair needs thicker cushion with Velcro to keep it in place. Looks good but pretty uncomfortable.

Ruth Wollongong
Ruth WollongongIllawarra, NSW

Beautiful Rugs ...

I purchased a round rug for the dining area, as well as a rectangular shape for the lounge. Quality for the price was exceptional. Color true to online. I wanted a Persian/modern mix and the design delivered that. Would also suit antique/vintage decor. Subtle color. Delivery was right on time. Highly recommended.

Find out how Milano Republic compares to other Furniture Shops

Great product! Great service!

Purchased online, very easy process, happy with the products. Excellent customer service. Would definitely use them again and recommend to others.

Perfect furniture and can’t live without that.

I have purchased furniture from Milano Republic many times and always perfect. Always so good and their customer service just perfect. Would recommend them anytime.

Diana S
Diana SOrange

The icing on the cake for our new kitchen

We searched many styles of stools (in person and online) for our new kitchen, and found ours at Milano Republic. The pre-sale phone assistance, (we are from regional NSW), the speed of dispatch and the care taken with after sales service with the couriers was first rate. When the chairs arrived on 22 December I rang to thank Barbara for her care, patience and interest in the product. I fully recommend Milano Republic for a comfortable experience, accessability and great products.

Jacinta
JacintaSydney, NSW

Everything we hoped for - transformed the room.

We purchased online; a new experience for us. Despite quite a long wait for arrival from overseas we found the staff friendly and reassuring and at last with our Tulip dining table delivered, assembled and in place we are thrilled with it - it lightens and modernizes our dining area and is exactly what we wanted. Top marks to Milano Republic

Daisy Q3
Daisy Q3Mid North Coast, NSW

A1 Customer Service

I found the stools I was looking for on the Milano Republic site and started ordering online. But I had a question so sent an email through 'contact us' as it was the weekend.
They called me to answer my question so I placed a phone order...
Less than a week later I have my stools and they're perfect! Apart from a glitch with the local transport agent (I'm in regional NSW) the customer service was excellent. I highly recommend Milano Republic.

Lyn
LynKew

5 star experience

I came across Milanon Republic online and thank heavens I did. We are thrilled with our outdoor chairs, the ease of putting them together, comfort and the great customer service and delivery. Will recommend them to friends and family and use them again if needed.

Customer service is terrible

After purchasing a marble table and having delivery arranged. I had to chase them many times (5 times in one day in fact) only for them to never call me back. They blame the courier service for lack of communication but their courier service have been very helpful. I can not understand why it is so hard to help the customer with the delivery of their furniture - furniture didn't even come with instructions. I wish I purchased this elsewhere. I will never be buying from this group again. Ever. Appalling service.

Zero customer service

Placed an order more than 3 weeks ago. Have called chasing it 3 times and each time I have been told it has to come from a different warehouse and it will be sent the next week. Said they would call me back to let me know why it wasn't sent but they didn't bother to call back. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with!! I recommend you purchase from someone else.

Cross back chairs

My initial contact and subsequent order with Milano Republic was very good. However one of 8 chairs arrived broken. It took some time for this to be replaced. However it was over Christmas so I accepted that there was a delay. The replacement chair was used for the first time and completely snapped in half. Two emails have been sent with no response. I had thought I would just reorder another chair, even though the broken one should be replaced, but as I have had no response, will be going elsewhere.

great service

I purchased a gorgeous wooden mushroom stool online and received the product three days later. Service was amazing with a courtesy call 24 hours prior to confirm delivery, a great shopping experience,!!

Over the moon with Milano Republic

From the minute I ordered it, to it arriving I was kept informed, no delays,very professional & even better quality than I expected, not forgetting it was less expensive than anywhere else & the delivery was substantially less than most.

Swen
Swenaus

ORDER NOT RECEIVED & BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

One happy customer!

I ordered my replica outdoor chairs online. The order was processed very efficiently. I am thrilled with the quality, comfort and design of the chairs. They arrived within days after one small hiccup with the delivery date. I'm a very happy customer!

Keith
KeithMelbourne

A great buying experience

We purchased 2 Premium Replica Eileen Gray Side table-Stainless Steel or Polished Steel on-line.to be installed in our new place alongside our new lounge suite. They are ideally suited for a living area with limited space and provide the versatility to enable them to display ornaments or to be used for the odd snack and cup of coffee in front of the TV.
It was a simple process to select what we wanted from the online catalogue and delivery was within a week.

Beautiful chairs

Love my new dining chairs, they look so classy.
Shopping online was very smooth and delivery very prompt with great service.

Brilliant customer service!

I purchased dining chairs and bar stools online and the whole process was extremely easy. Freight was reasonable and delivery was prompt. The most outstanding thing for me though (besides the beautiful product) was the excellent customer service I received. Great communication and quick responses. I would definitely order again from Milano Republic.

Ronnie
RonnieAlbury

Great Service, Great Product

Purchasing on line was so easy, even with a little misunderstanding receiving my goods ( my error), the customer service was fantastic. Totally recommend purchasing with Milano Republic!!

Nerida houlahan
Nerida houlahanMoree

Excellent chairs excellent service.

Easy Peazy to order , here to regional Nsw in 2 days, very reasonable freight, excellent quality chairs .. will reorder

Jennifer
Jennifer

Best one I found

I love the Eames replica office chair I purchased, I tried a few out before buying this one online and it was the best of all three. Arriving already partially assembled, it was easy for me to put together, and I love the stylish design. Above all else, I was really impressed by the customer service. Marilyn especially was incredibly helpful with any questions or concerns I had.

AL Brisbane
AL BrisbaneBrisbane

Great products & service

I purchased a coffee table and a number of other accessory items from the online store. They were good quality items and arrived quickly. The staff were friendly when i had questions or wanted more details on a feature. Definitely will purchase again in future.

6 great dining chairs - just right

made purchase via recommendation of another furniture outlet. Great crossback chairs; good price, good service, which was tested by 1 chair damaged in transit - easily & rapidly replaced. Special thanks to Rosa