Milano Republic
Brand Manager for Milano Republic? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Alinta no more
Alinta no morePerth, WA

Don't believe their delivery dates - 21 weeks and still waiting

I ordered two chairs from Milano Direct in the middle of December 2020. ETA was stated as 10 to 18 weeks. I'm still waiting 21 weeks later.

Milano Direct don't ship from Italy; shipping is from China, and the ETA is for the ship arriving in Sydney port, not unloaded, clear of customs and in their warehouse. This was confirmed to me by their director, but only when I contacted them, again, at 20 weeks, to ask them why I still hadn't been contacted about delivery.

I'm now at 21 weeks. I'm still waiting for confirmation of their ETA. Had I known Milano Republic were going to be at least 11 weeks late from their best delivery date, and I'd still be waiting 5 months after making payment, I'd have gone elsewhere.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
KJC
KJCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t touch this company with a bargepole

May
MaySydney, NSW

Please stay away from this company! Worse in Australia! Bad products without service!

Ash
AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not what we were told....

The chairs we ordered arrived with chemical spills. How this was even sent for sale is beyond me. No reply when we queried it. Maybe like us, they're hoping this will just go away. Find someone else. Very disappointed.

PROMISED they had two rugs in stock and they did NOT very bad business

I ordered two rugs which i knew were being discontined and asked the sales rep to MAKE SURE they checked there was still some left. She assured me there were three left so i ordered two rugs. I ordered a larger rug in the same style and was then told the smaller rugs were in fact not in stock. I am now left with a larger rug and no smaller rug to match it in my entrance way. Either the sales rep assumed, lied or was just too lazy to actuallly do her job and check

Peter H
Peter HHobart, TAS

Milano Republic Eames Chair

I bought an Eames Chair replica from Milano Republic. I would call it a Eames lookalike, No one in my family could sit in it for more than a minute. I would not recommend buying this without trying first. The chair shown on their site doesn't look like the one I received. I made my dissatisfaction know to the seller and they offered me a store credit shipping paid by me. The screw in floor protectors are missing so the chair is not useable. Stay away.

Mark B
Mark BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very uncomfortable chair, not true to advertisement on Milano Republic Online Store

Otis Kahibah
Otis KahibahSydney, NSW

Eames lounge chair torture-chamber.

leanne
leanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap and Nasty Lounge, Terrible Customer service

User14
User14

Terrible quality products & service

JD!
JD!Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refused to refund my order - awful customer care

Conrad I.
Conrad I.

Very poor quality wishbone replica chairs

Chairs looked great when they arrived but after only a couple of month's light use the seating cord has loosened and now there are gaps in it. It looks terrible.
I tried to post a review on the Milano Republic website but they haven't let it publish - likely because it's not positive.
Not recommended to shop here

MargaretV
MargaretV

Worst customer service, after a month now refund procced

I bought an item 1 of April. In the item when I bought it was in stock. After they said it is out of stock. 2ndly they said they refunded me on 9 of April. Today is 14 of May and the refund still hadn`t proceeded yet. Try to avoid this store if you wouldn`t want any headache

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Blizzard staff

O/N 12022 Wolseley table lamp illustrated on website as white grey and gold marble, arrived white & grey no gold & has bent lamp holder. Sent email request for replacement, no answer, rang was told it would be followed up. 10 days later no response rang again both times speaking to a female then some guy gets on the phone & says he’s spoken to me about this & sent an email. Explaining I had never spoken to a male nor had an email he later found the email in his outbox unsent! Apology, your dreaming! The explanation of natural stone is a myth, the stone I received has not a hint of gold in it.
Run & run fast these people have absolutely no idea what or who they are talking to.
Fair trading to follow.

Charlie
CharlieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Basically a scam at this point

Purchased an egg chair months ago and had no updates. made several calls and every single time being told that they either werent in the warehouse or not in charge and to email instead. have NEVER received an email reply or given option to cancel order and refund!