Milano Republic

Online Store, Physical Store (See All)
Listing monitored by Milano Republic

Faisal Hussain
Faisal HussainGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disaster

If I had option to put no star that would be my choice.... pls don’t fall for nice photos on website... I had to wait more than 6 months for my sofas order to be delivered and they are not that good quality. I got sick n tired of following up... they won’t call you .. and they won’t care about customers... and the freight company they are using was also disaster as they kept the sofas in Melbourne for a month and couldn’t deliver and I had to call and hold for half hour and more to get update many times and they still wouldn’t have delivery date.... I was so frustrated and went through terrible experience....

I would never recommend this company to buy furniture.. pls use another company who are professional and care about customer.

Nicolas P.
Nicolas P.Sydney, NSW

Crooks. Go elsewhere.

Within days of placing an order I asked to cancel one item which had not yet been shipped.
The company has kept my money and refused to provide a refund.
I tried in good faith to find alternative products on their website that I could buy with the store credit but most things on the website have very long lead times of 18 weeks.
Given that I will be returning to London in February this is of course absolutely useless, meaning this company has effectively stolen my money - their answer “sorry it’s our policy”!

Georgia
GeorgiaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor service

The aftercare service is poor!! This company will never accept responsibility for faulty goods. Don’t buy from them!! If you do make sure you check everything on the item, stitching on chairs and any scratches

ashleigh

Le Corbusier replica two seater couch with screws missing

Received my full Italian leather le corbusier replica today and have discovered there are a total of eight screws missing in the final assembly. From reading other people‘s reviews I know that this company likes to deduct freight costs and so obviously I’m not gonna be returning the item to Sydney from Brisbane, but will go to Bunnings and buy those screws myself and fit them. Honestly for the $1300 approx I paid I’m extremely disappointed.

ashleigh

Update…. Just found the same exact sofa on eBay for 650. Embarrassed I was lured by Milano’s professional looking website into paying double price.

Alinta no more
Alinta no morePerth, WA

Don't believe their delivery dates - 21 weeks and still waiting

I ordered two chairs from Milano Direct in the middle of December 2020. ETA was stated as 10 to 18 weeks. I'm still waiting 21 weeks later.

Milano Direct don't ship from Italy; shipping is from China, and the ETA is for the ship arriving in Sydney port, not unloaded, clear of customs and in their warehouse. This was confirmed to me by their director, but only when I contacted them, again, at 20 weeks, to ask them why I still hadn't been contacted about delivery.

I'm now at 21 weeks. I'm still waiting for confirmation of their ETA. Had I known Milano Republic were going to be at least 11 weeks late from their best delivery date, and I'd still be waiting 5 months after making payment, I'd have gone elsewhere.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
KJC
KJCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t touch this company with a bargepole

May
MaySydney, NSW

Please stay away from this company! Worse in Australia! Bad products without service!

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Ash
AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not what we were told....

The chairs we ordered arrived with chemical spills. How this was even sent for sale is beyond me. No reply when we queried it. Maybe like us, they're hoping this will just go away. Find someone else. Very disappointed.

PROMISED they had two rugs in stock and they did NOT very bad business

I ordered two rugs which i knew were being discontined and asked the sales rep to MAKE SURE they checked there was still some left. She assured me there were three left so i ordered two rugs. I ordered a larger rug in the same style and was then told the smaller rugs were in fact not in stock. I am now left with a larger rug and no smaller rug to match it in my entrance way. Either the sales rep assumed, lied or was just too lazy to actuallly do her job and check

Peter H
Peter HHobart, TAS

Milano Republic Eames Chair

I bought an Eames Chair replica from Milano Republic. I would call it a Eames lookalike, No one in my family could sit in it for more than a minute. I would not recommend buying this without trying first. The chair shown on their site doesn't look like the one I received. I made my dissatisfaction know to the seller and they offered me a store credit shipping paid by me. The screw in floor protectors are missing so the chair is not useable. Stay away.

Mark B
Mark BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very uncomfortable chair, not true to advertisement on Milano Republic Online Store

Otis Kahibah
Otis KahibahSydney, NSW

Eames lounge chair torture-chamber.

leanne
leanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap and Nasty Lounge, Terrible Customer service

User14
User14

Terrible quality products & service

JD!
JD!Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refused to refund my order - awful customer care