Milano Republic

Online Store, Physical Store (See All)
Listing monitored by Milano Republic

3.6
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (33)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (33)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (23) · Not as advertised (4)

THEY WILL KEEP YOUR MONEY AND NOT DELIVER PRODUCTS, THEN EXPECT YOU TO WAIT AROUND AGAIN FOR DELIVERY.

THEY WILL KEEP YOUR MONEY AND NOT DELIVER PRODUCTS, THEN GIVE YOU A STORE CREDIT. STAY AWAY FROM THESE HORRIBLE PEOPLE.

Just don't. Took the warehouse 3 weeks to sort out the stock. Finally gets on the truck to Melbourne. Told delivery between 9 and 5pm. Driver calls at 815pm. Had already left the house and there was no where to leave it. I just want a refund. This company and their delivery provider have no idea what customer service is. Told them that I don't want the item and they won't refund, store credit only. You can't do that. Formal complaints have been lodged, absolute scammers, STAY AWAY.

Product Appearance As advertised

Brano super helpful, great products

Brano was extremely helpful in delivering the products. High quality marble and finishes. Very happy with product quality and they look great!

Perfect in every way

Delighted with the quality of beautiful and well crafted coffee table from Milano Furniture. Far better than any equivalent I have seen. Incredible value. Best of all, the service delivered and speed of delivery were exceptional. Couldn't recommend highly enough.

Bernie Taylor
Bernie TaylorPerth, WA

Eames Replica chair

Placing the order was as easy as ABC.
Communication via email throughout the long wait for the product to get here was exceptional.
The quality of the chair is superb and it was so easy to assemble.

ashleigh

Le Corbusier replica two seater couch with screws missing

Received my full Italian leather le corbusier replica today and have discovered there are a total of eight screws missing in the final assembly. From reading other people‘s reviews I know that this company likes to deduct freight costs and so obviously I’m not gonna be returning the item to Sydney from Brisbane, but will go to Bunnings and buy those screws myself and fit them. Honestly for the $1300 approx I paid I’m extremely disappointed.

ashleigh

Update…. Just found the same exact sofa on eBay for 650. Embarrassed I was lured by Milano’s professional looking website into paying double price.

Mandy N.
Mandy N.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful Hans Wegner Wing Chair and Footstool

Beautiful chair, larger than I expected which was a nice surprise. Super comfortable and looks great with the sheepskin I've added.
Great quality at a fantastic price.

Rnc
RncGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

REPLICA WISHBONE CHAIRS

purchased 6 black wishbone chairs from Milano republic, the chairs arrived before their ETA which was great! The company also called to confirm a delivery time prior to delivery, to ensure we were home. Company is very professional and the chairs look fantastic, they are really great quality, very sturdy and do not require any assembly. Highly recommend!

Product Appearance As advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.

Impressive Replica Quality

Katrina S.
Katrina S.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect product and service

I can't recommend Milano Furniture highly enough. Their website was easy to navigate and our table arrived exactly on schedule. The quality is fantastic and we've very happy with our purchase.

Great customer service

Alinta no more
Alinta no morePerth, WA

Don't believe their delivery dates - 21 weeks and still waiting

I ordered two chairs from Milano Direct in the middle of December 2020. ETA was stated as 10 to 18 weeks. I'm still waiting 21 weeks later.

Milano Direct don't ship from Italy; shipping is from China, and the ETA is for the ship arriving in Sydney port, not unloaded, clear of customs and in their warehouse. This was confirmed to me by their director, but only when I contacted them, again, at 20 weeks, to ask them why I still hadn't been contacted about delivery.

I'm now at 21 weeks. I'm still waiting for confirmation of their ETA. Had I known Milano Republic were going to be at least 11 weeks late from their best delivery date, and I'd still be waiting 5 months after making payment, I'd have gone elsewhere.

May
MaySydney, NSW

Please stay away from this company! Worse in Australia! Bad products without service!

Ash
AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not what we were told....

The chairs we ordered arrived with chemical spills. How this was even sent for sale is beyond me. No reply when we queried it. Maybe like us, they're hoping this will just go away. Find someone else. Very disappointed.

Brigitte
BrigitteMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent service, excellent product

Our experience with Milano Republic is A+, serviced well and professional. We did not go on line but phoned and spoke with a young man called Chris who helped us with ordering an Eames white aniline leather chair and ottoman. We paid with credit card, got a confirmation and a week later the chair was at our place, 550 km north of Sydney. Super comfortable, looks lovely, and worth every penny. And to everyone complaining : this is a copy, people, if you want the real deal, pay 6000 dollars instead of the 1400. Simple as that. PS thank you, Chris, for your excellent service and patience. You went out of your way to send us one in stock, super fast, and in perfect condition.