Milano Republic
Brand Manager for Milano Republic? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.2

ashleigh

Le Corbusier replica two seater couch with screws missing

Received my full Italian leather le corbusier replica today and have discovered there are a total of eight screws missing in the final assembly. From reading other people‘s reviews I know that this company likes to deduct freight costs and so obviously I’m not gonna be returning the item to Sydney from Brisbane, but will go to Bunnings and buy those screws myself and fit them. Honestly for the $1300 approx I paid I’m extremely disappointed.

ashleigh

Update…. Just found the same exact sofa on eBay for 650. Embarrassed I was lured by Milano’s professional looking website into paying double price.

Alinta no more
Alinta no morePerth, WA

Don't believe their delivery dates - 21 weeks and still waiting

I ordered two chairs from Milano Direct in the middle of December 2020. ETA was stated as 10 to 18 weeks. I'm still waiting 21 weeks later.

Milano Direct don't ship from Italy; shipping is from China, and the ETA is for the ship arriving in Sydney port, not unloaded, clear of customs and in their warehouse. This was confirmed to me by their director, but only when I contacted them, again, at 20 weeks, to ask them why I still hadn't been contacted about delivery.

I'm now at 21 weeks. I'm still waiting for confirmation of their ETA. Had I known Milano Republic were going to be at least 11 weeks late from their best delivery date, and I'd still be waiting 5 months after making payment, I'd have gone elsewhere.

KJC
KJCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t touch this company with a bargepole

May
MaySydney, NSW

Please stay away from this company! Worse in Australia! Bad products without service!

Ash
AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not what we were told....

The chairs we ordered arrived with chemical spills. How this was even sent for sale is beyond me. No reply when we queried it. Maybe like us, they're hoping this will just go away. Find someone else. Very disappointed.

Peter H
Peter HHobart, TAS

Milano Republic Eames Chair

I bought an Eames Chair replica from Milano Republic. I would call it a Eames lookalike, No one in my family could sit in it for more than a minute. I would not recommend buying this without trying first. The chair shown on their site doesn't look like the one I received. I made my dissatisfaction know to the seller and they offered me a store credit shipping paid by me. The screw in floor protectors are missing so the chair is not useable. Stay away.

Otis Kahibah
Otis KahibahSydney, NSW

Eames lounge chair torture-chamber.

leanne
leanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap and Nasty Lounge, Terrible Customer service

JD!
JD!Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refused to refund my order - awful customer care

Conrad I.
Conrad I.

Very poor quality wishbone replica chairs

Chairs looked great when they arrived but after only a couple of month's light use the seating cord has loosened and now there are gaps in it. It looks terrible.
I tried to post a review on the Milano Republic website but they haven't let it publish - likely because it's not positive.
Not recommended to shop here

MargaretV
MargaretV

Worst customer service, after a month now refund procced

I bought an item 1 of April. In the item when I bought it was in stock. After they said it is out of stock. 2ndly they said they refunded me on 9 of April. Today is 14 of May and the refund still hadn`t proceeded yet. Try to avoid this store if you wouldn`t want any headache

Charlie
CharlieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Basically a scam at this point

Purchased an egg chair months ago and had no updates. made several calls and every single time being told that they either werent in the warehouse or not in charge and to email instead. have NEVER received an email reply or given option to cancel order and refund!

Find out how Milano Republic compares to other Furniture Shops

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!

Poor service, still awaiting a refund! Be careful ordering from this company!
I ordered a product on 16/08 and didn't get notified until 02/09 that they couldn't provide the items as they had none left in stock (despite not saying this on their website). I requested a refund and they sent an email saying it had been refunded on 03/09 but no money was received back in to my account. Staff are rude and for you off. I am still waiting for the refund as at 19/09 despite multiple phone calls to them and them confirming its been processed but can take this long to receive the money back!!?
Would not recommend ordering from this company at all.

THomas S
THomas SSydney

Can’t get an answer to emails or calls

Placed an order then I get message awaiting fulfilment. Told it would be three months so cancelled order. Now I can’t get a hold of them to get my refund.

Disappointed
DisappointedSydney Surrounds, NSW

dont buy from Milano republic

When it eventually was delivered ... they arrived letting us know on the day ... no notice given ... so we were not at home .... also the furniture is scuffed and untidy ... it is poor quality ...don’t buy from Milano republic