Milano Republic

Milano Republic (page 2 of 2)

Online Store, Physical Store
Brand Manager for Milano Republic? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Worst online shopping experience - don't buy from them!!

Bought our dining table online from them, said it was in stock but then was delayed by 2mths. We also ordered at the same time a matching coffee table which took EIGHT MONTHS for delivery!!! Every 4 weeks there was a new excuse! As we wanted the coffee table to be matching, we unfortunately couldn't cancel the order. The customer service team was shocking and I hated every minute/month of chasing and dealing with this incompetent company. I would appreciate the delay if it was European custom made but all products are made in CHINA. What an absolute pathetic organisation to deal with. Do yourself a favour and stay clear from Milano Republic, not worth the headache.

6 months later, still no chairs!

I made my online order in December and the invoice stated 2-4 weeks delivery. I received a phone call in January to advise it could take up to a maximum of 14 weeks which I said wasn't ideal but I would manage. Every week post the 14 week deadline, I call or email and 26 weeks later since my order date still no chairs! I have been told the chairs are still on the container ship, stuck in customs, in the warehouse, ready to be delivered... and still no chairs! I have never encountered such a dishonest and poorly managed company.

Taic
TaicInverloch

Still no delivery - Not happy

Continually postponed delivery, still no product

We live within walking distance of the Paddington store, and after seeing the coffee table on the showroom floor, we purchased it online in February. It is now almost the end of May and we have still not received the table. Everytime we call they say it will be here in a couple of weeks. We have been sitting in our new living room now for over 3 months with no coffee table.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Milano Republic compares to other Furniture Shops

Customer service is terrible

After purchasing a marble table and having delivery arranged. I had to chase them many times (5 times in one day in fact) only for them to never call me back. They blame the courier service for lack of communication but their courier service have been very helpful. I can not understand why it is so hard to help the customer with the delivery of their furniture - furniture didn't even come with instructions. I wish I purchased this elsewhere. I will never be buying from this group again. Ever. Appalling service.

Zero customer service

Placed an order more than 3 weeks ago. Have called chasing it 3 times and each time I have been told it has to come from a different warehouse and it will be sent the next week. Said they would call me back to let me know why it wasn't sent but they didn't bother to call back. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with!! I recommend you purchase from someone else.

Swen
Swenaus

ORDER NOT RECEIVED & BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Natalie
Natalie

NEVER AGAIN!

A few weeks ago, I purchased a black marble tulip table for a client. The table has a large RESIN filling in the middle of the table and after putting a drink on the table, it has marked. When cleaning with a damp cloth, the polish is removed. In order to fix it, it will cost my client close to $600 and he is once again without a table. When I contacted customer service, there was no reply!