Listing monitored by Milano Republic

2.5
Ben
Ben

I ordered 6 dining chairs and returned them as I ordered the wrong colour. The process was very easy and the customer service team were great.

• Product Appearance As advertised
Mrs Tinkerbottoms
Mrs TinkerbottomsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding customer service

When the chairs we bought arrived damaged and in poor shape, Milano were absolutely brilliant. They replaced them quickly and fuss-free. In fact, the customer service is probably the best I've experienced for a long, long time. Seriously impressive. And the new chairs are great too.

Branislav S.Milano RepublicSend a private message
Suzannah
SuzannahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Resolution achieved

I am very pleased to say that Milano Republic was very decent in refunding my money on a recent purchase i made, especially given the issue was a matter of perception. The colour of the items were not what i expected, and, as such they very graciously allowed me to return them. Thank you.

• Product Appearance Not as advertised

Excellent Customer Service

I bought 12 chairs online, the chairs arrived promptly. There was a discolouration on one of the chairs that I wasn’t entirely happy with, and a replacement chair was sent out straight away. Throughout the process I received excellent customer service. Thank you - love the chairs!

• Product Appearance As advertised