Milano Republic
Brand Manager for Milano Republic? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Cross back chairs

My initial contact and subsequent order with Milano Republic was very good. However one of 8 chairs arrived broken. It took some time for this to be replaced. However it was over Christmas so I accepted that there was a delay. The replacement chair was used for the first time and completely snapped in half. Two emails have been sent with no response. I had thought I would just reorder another chair, even though the broken one should be replaced, but as I have had no response, will be going elsewhere.

THomas S
THomas Sasked
Milano Republic

I am also having a problem with awaiting fulfilment and was told maybe 3 months.
I have cancelled my order but no reply.
Did anyone have same problem and get their money refunded.

Compare both Milano Republic
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare both Milano Republic