Milano Republic

Online Store, Physical Store (See All)
Listing monitored by Milano Republic

Mix up resolved

After a mix up, being given the wrong coloured item upon pick up. After a discussion, we came to a resolution where the team arranged free delivery of the correct pieces I ordered which I was very thankful for. If picking up the items from the warehouse, I would recommend asking if you can view the items inside the packaging prior to taking them to avoid mix ups. Pleased with the customer service in the end and the items are beautiful.

• Incentivised Review No
Branislav S.Milano RepublicSend a private message

Dear Sharni, thank you kindly for your nice review and we are sorry that your order got mixed up little bit. WE are very happy that it got fixed up in right manner. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you again.

Michelle
MichelleMelbourne

Good fast service but chair is uncomfortable

Made purchase online. Delivery was super quick but unfortunately chair needs thicker cushion with Velcro to keep it in place. Looks good but pretty uncomfortable.

AL Brisbane
AL BrisbaneBrisbane

Great products & service

I purchased a coffee table and a number of other accessory items from the online store. They were good quality items and arrived quickly. The staff were friendly when i had questions or wanted more details on a feature. Definitely will purchase again in future.

Nicole
Nicolemelbourne

Great product and service, can't say the same for the courier

Furniture Shops

Find out how Milano Republic compares to other Furniture Shops

Beautiful chair a real knockout !

We purchased the most beautiful Eames replica chair in black and white cowhide from Milano Republic. Could not be more thrilled, it is just a showpiece in our sitting room and we will have it and love it for the rest of our lives ?

Brano was just terrific and a real pleasure to do business with.

Hassle free and just like the pics.

I found what I was looking for and it was competitively priced, it came exactly as expected and was timely as per shipping instructions, would look at Milano again for another purchase, was pretty hassle free.

mick83
mick83Sydney

Great CS and quick delivery

Bought 2 bar stools and really happy with the quality. Got delivery after 2 days and price was really competitive too. Would be happy to buy again.

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Christine Pratt
Christine PrattCairns

Hi [name removed]

Just thought I would let you know how impressed I have been with the most excellent service and more importantly I love the replica Lem piston stools. I shall definitely use Milano Republic again.

Kind regards