Milano Republic
Brand Manager for Milano Republic? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Michelle
MichelleMelbourne

Good fast service but chair is uncomfortable

Made purchase online. Delivery was super quick but unfortunately chair needs thicker cushion with Velcro to keep it in place. Looks good but pretty uncomfortable.

Cross back chairs

My initial contact and subsequent order with Milano Republic was very good. However one of 8 chairs arrived broken. It took some time for this to be replaced. However it was over Christmas so I accepted that there was a delay. The replacement chair was used for the first time and completely snapped in half. Two emails have been sent with no response. I had thought I would just reorder another chair, even though the broken one should be replaced, but as I have had no response, will be going elsewhere.

AL Brisbane
AL BrisbaneBrisbane

Great products & service

I purchased a coffee table and a number of other accessory items from the online store. They were good quality items and arrived quickly. The staff were friendly when i had questions or wanted more details on a feature. Definitely will purchase again in future.

Nicole
Nicolemelbourne

Great product and service, can't say the same for the courier

Furniture Shops

Find out how Milano Republic compares to other Furniture Shops

Beautiful chair a real knockout !

We purchased the most beautiful Eames replica chair in black and white cowhide from Milano Republic. Could not be more thrilled, it is just a showpiece in our sitting room and we will have it and love it for the rest of our lives ?

Brano was just terrific and a real pleasure to do business with.

Hassle free and just like the pics.

I found what I was looking for and it was competitively priced, it came exactly as expected and was timely as per shipping instructions, would look at Milano again for another purchase, was pretty hassle free.

mick83
mick83Sydney

Great CS and quick delivery

Bought 2 bar stools and really happy with the quality. Got delivery after 2 days and price was really competitive too. Would be happy to buy again.

Christine Pratt
Christine PrattCairns

Hi [name removed]

Just thought I would let you know how impressed I have been with the most excellent service and more importantly I love the replica Lem piston stools. I shall definitely use Milano Republic again.

Kind regards