Listing monitored by Milano Republic

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (25)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (21) · Not as advertised (1)

Brano super helpful, great products

Brano was extremely helpful in delivering the products. High quality marble and finishes. Very happy with product quality and they look great!

Perfect in every way

Delighted with the quality of beautiful and well crafted coffee table from Milano Furniture. Far better than any equivalent I have seen. Incredible value. Best of all, the service delivered and speed of delivery were exceptional. Couldn't recommend highly enough.

Bernie Taylor
Bernie TaylorPerth, WA

Eames Replica chair

Placing the order was as easy as ABC.
Communication via email throughout the long wait for the product to get here was exceptional.
The quality of the chair is superb and it was so easy to assemble.

Ben
Ben

I ordered 6 dining chairs and returned them as I ordered the wrong colour. The process was very easy and the customer service team were great.

Find out how Milano Republic compares to other Furniture Shops

Helpful staff very willing to solve my requests. Quick and friendly service. Nice selection of furniture and adequate website. Prompt email responses.

Mrs Tinkerbottoms
Mrs TinkerbottomsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding customer service

When the chairs we bought arrived damaged and in poor shape, Milano were absolutely brilliant. They replaced them quickly and fuss-free. In fact, the customer service is probably the best I've experienced for a long, long time. Seriously impressive. And the new chairs are great too.

• Return Claim MadeYes
  • Warranty Claim MadeNo
Branislav S.Milano RepublicSend a private message
Mandy N.
Mandy N.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful Hans Wegner Wing Chair and Footstool

Beautiful chair, larger than I expected which was a nice surprise. Super comfortable and looks great with the sheepskin I've added.
Great quality at a fantastic price.

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Rnc
RncGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

REPLICA WISHBONE CHAIRS

purchased 6 black wishbone chairs from Milano republic, the chairs arrived before their ETA which was great! The company also called to confirm a delivery time prior to delivery, to ensure we were home. Company is very professional and the chairs look fantastic, they are really great quality, very sturdy and do not require any assembly. Highly recommend!

Heinz

Impressive Replica Quality

Katrina S.
Katrina S.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect product and service

I can't recommend Milano Furniture highly enough. Their website was easy to navigate and our table arrived exactly on schedule. The quality is fantastic and we've very happy with our purchase.

Peter Robert
Peter RobertSydney, NSW

great products and customer service

I have purchased Ghost chair from Milano Republic. The quality and customer service was outstanding. Will buy again. My next purchase will be Eames lounge chair.

Great customer service

Brigitte
BrigitteMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent service, excellent product

Our experience with Milano Republic is A+, serviced well and professional. We did not go on line but phoned and spoke with a young man called Chris who helped us with ordering an Eames white aniline leather chair and ottoman. We paid with credit card, got a confirmation and a week later the chair was at our place, 550 km north of Sydney. Super comfortable, looks lovely, and worth every penny. And to everyone complaining : this is a copy, people, if you want the real deal, pay 6000 dollars instead of the 1400. Simple as that. PS thank you, Chris, for your excellent service and patience. You went out of your way to send us one in stock, super fast, and in perfect condition.

Rosa
RosaSydney, NSW

Great product snd service

I have purchased wishbone chair and received in great order. We are very happy with the product as well as with customer service.

• Return Claim MadeNo