Milano Republic

Milano Republic (page 2 of 2)

Online Store, Physical Store
Listing monitored by Milano Republic

3.5
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (28)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (28)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (19) · Not as advertised (3)

Great Experience

I have ordered two tables from Milano and have been very happy with the entire experience; they shipped quickly and were delivered and installed in my home. Both tables are very high quality. I will shop Milano Republic again!

Product Appearance As advertised
Disappointed
DisappointedSydney Surrounds, NSW

dont buy from Milano republic

When it eventually was delivered ... they arrived letting us know on the day ... no notice given ... so we were not at home .... also the furniture is scuffed and untidy ... it is poor quality ...don’t buy from Milano republic

Product Appearance As advertised
Peter Welsh
Peter WelshSydney, NSW

my new purchase from Milano Republic -

I just bought goods at the Paddington store....I am very happy with my purchase..a lamp..I have bene looking at the front window.for some time.it always looks so good & so welsh pout together..the staff.were very helpful & they suggested some other items I was interested in...very happy with my purchase & I will be back ...great store, staff & products, wow -