Milano Republic

Milano Republic (page 4 of 5)

Online Store, Physical Store
Brand Manager for Milano Republic? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (20)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (17) · Not as advertised (1)

Koolhaas
KoolhaasSydney

You Won't Regret Shopping At Milano Republic

I have a great experience dealing with Milano Republic. Brano was extremely helpful and willing to beat any prices I found on other websites. The display furniture in the showroom look fantastic and well built. Milano Republic has lived up to it's claims. Brano is genuine and passionate about his business, he even delivered my furniture when he has seriously injured his foot. I would highly recommend this company to everyone.

Fiona H.
Fiona H.South East Queensland, QLD

Cross Back Bar Stools - Oak

Stress free shopping with Milano. Excellent customer service and I am very pleased with the quality of the bar stools. Exactly what I wanted.
Thank you Brano.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceeded my expectations

Best product Amazing over and above service well done Brano got me what I wanted amazing communication telling everyone about this company !!! Thank you

Outstanding Customer Service and Products

Cannot fault Milano products and customer service. Communication, products, and customer service are outstanding. I incorrectly order wrong size chairs - no problem, just pack them back up, return them and the new ones arrived within one day! It was a pleasure to deal with you, every business should take a leaf out of your book! I will not hesitate to recommend you to everyone!

Bron357
Bron357

Marble Tulip Table - 120cm in Black - Fabulous

Very happy with table and service. Best Product, best price, best service, thanks again.
Nothing is too much trouble for these guys, Ill be back!

Wishbone Chairs

Purchased the wishbone chairs and have had them over 3 months now and are perfect. Top service from Peter who even showed us samples prior to buying. Would refer this company to anyone. Thanks again

High quality & faultless service

I highly recommend Milano republic for quality, price, sales service & delivery. I will be purchasing from them again .

Toula
ToulaSYDNEY

Have purchases from this store twice and both times very happy. Have referred to my friends as well. Always Deal with Peter and no request is too big or too bothersome.

Customer service was unbeatable

Team of Milano Republic were excellent to deal with; fast delivery and best of all product was just as pictured/described. Will use again.

Find out how Milano Republic compares to other Furniture Shops

Great Stools Delivered fast!

We ordered a couple of White Piston Bar stools on the Sunday & had them by Wednesday. They were stylish, solid & exactly what we needed to compliment the Kitchen. Thanks guys!

Warren Platner coffee table

I'm delighted with my coffee table which was delivered within 2 days of placing the order. The table arrived very carefully packed so as to avoid any damage in transit. A lovely gentleman from Milano Republic called me to keep me updated on the delivery date and time which I was very grateful for. The overall customer experience was superior to any other that I have experienced recently.

Romana
RomanaPerth

Excellent quality Eileen Gray Reproduction Cigarette Table and fabulous customer service to boot!

Find out how Milano Republic compares to other Furniture Shops

Sunshine yellow Eames replica dinning chairs

Bought the chairs for my office, they look good, are great quality & receive lots of compliments. Milano Republic were very helpful, they contacted me directly to let me know there was a wait on the colour I ordered, I was offered several alternatives.

Carol Tan
Carol TanMelbourne

Never fail in quality and delivery!

I have ordered the Replica Eileen Gray table in my first order and a George Nelson ball clock together with a Ray & Charles Eames Hanger in my second order. Both orders arrived very promptly in very well protected packaging under the good hands of their courier service. All the products are of good quality with immaculate finishing.

Excellent value !

Very convenient and hassle free delivery with minimal waiting time ! Will definitely recommend Milano Republic to my friends !

Verna D.
Verna D.Hunter Region, NSW

suits my other furniture and room

Very happy with prompt and courteous service. I would buy again. Delivery was spot on even though I live out of Sydney.

HAL
HALAdelaide

Good Chairs. Good service and communication

Good quality chairs. There was a delay in the delivery but Milano Republic contacted me and it was all resovled. The chairs arrived and they are good and the packaging was excellent.

Love my new coffee table.

Fast delivery and great service. Love the new coffee table, everyone asks where I got it. Would by again for sure. Excellent for sure. Thank you

Ashley Hawthorne
Ashley HawthorneMid North Coast

Excellent Service & Quality Products

I ordered 6 Replica Bird chairs and within 24hours had received them...fastest delivery EVER!! The quality of the chairs are impeccable, they were all wrapped up extensively to avoid any damage during transit and i find the service of the sales consultants second to none...quick to respond and very helpful!! Thank you Milano Republic :)

Wish Bone dining chairs

Great service and chairs are spot on! Look fantastic with the dining table. Order was made and chairs were delivered the very next day. No other retailer or e retailer could match that!

Excellent Service

The whole Milano Republic experience from the on-line ordering process to delivery of the goods was excellent. The chairs were as described, the price was good and delivery to the Southern Highlands was quick. One item was not in stock which I was advised of and given the option of a refund. I opted to wait for the stock to arrive which it did.

soo
sooAU

Recommended website

Excellent customer service from Milano Republic online website.Speedy delivery, I live in the Central Tablelands and received my goods in 2 days. The products are well priced and delivery cost was low, could not ask for anything more.

Great service and communication.
Delivered on a day that was convenient.
Stools are lovely and look beautiful in our kitchen.
Very happy, thank you!

Kristabella
KristabellaVictoria, Australia

Replica Harry Bertoia Wire Bar Stools

Milano Republic has fantastic customer service. Delivery was extremely fast I couldn't believe it. They have excellent communication via email and phone. This is my second purchase and couldn't be happier.

Lisa
LisaMelbourne

Oak bar stools

I would like to Congratulate Milano Republic on there customer service and their products. Not only did I save over $80 per stool, I also got them quicker than what I anticipated and I am pleased to say I love them!