Milk & Co Baby

Milk & Co Baby

4.9

Tina

TinaMelbourne

Bath time wash and stinky winky spray= can't live without products!

I really love the Milk and co baby range
    Their products are pretty much totally natural and they smell really nice
    I have used the shampoozle and conditioner and bath time wash on my newborn and my toddler with no issues at all. No allergies, no sore eyes.
    My toddler loves the smell of their products and they make for a really enjoyable bath time for him
    The stinky winky spray is a really great size to keep in your handbag when you're out and about and is used on a daily basis at home to eliminate the smells my newborn or toddler create each day and actually makes the room smell of freshly cut roses. My friend also loves this product not just for bub but also her dog!
    Lovely, lovely products!

Great products

I look after 2 of my nephews, their mum bought in the sunscreen, and I bought the snotty grotty for when the baby has a cold or teething and gets snotty, can not recommend your products enought, just wished there had been products like this in the 80/90 When my boys were babies. I now know what to get new parents

Cookieandmilo

CookieandmiloMelbourne

Natural AND great value

We bought the whole milk product range before the birth of our son, they are 95% natural, great quality and lightly fragranced. The shampoo makes bubs hair fluffy & super soft but our favorite product would have to be "stinky winky" the of odour neutralizing spray, it smells fantastic and really does eliminate those nasty smells.

Air Fresheners & Deodorisers

Find out how Milk & Co Baby compares to other Air Fresheners & Deodorisers

Rose

RoseCentral, SA

Milk Fairy Hairy Detangler

This is a fantastic product - my girls have fine hair that tangles easily & this is by far not only the best product I've tried but it smells so good & doesn't contain a long list of chemicals. Win win!! Love it (& about to try some more of their products)

theklf

theklfNewcastle

Definitely recommend!

Stacey Jaundrell

Stacey JaundrellAU

Milk & co after bath lotion

Awesome product on baby after having used johnsons product bub ended in a allergic reaction and this fantastic product helped both my babies skin smells and feels beautiful all natural :-) it relieved babies reaction to johnsons which is full of bad chemicals on babies skin I will continue to use this and pay whatever costs are needed.
    Beautiful smell and texture spreads with little amount soft on babies skin
    Can be expensive but worth it.