Milkbar

Milkbar

See the Best Feeding Pillows in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Usless!

All this pillow does is slip out from underneath my baby while I am breastfeeding. I’m having to hold my baby and the pillow simultaneously. Using any other pillow laying around the house is far easier!

Purchased in December 2018.

Totally useless

I tried different nursing positions with this pillow and none of them worked for me. The pillow doesn’t have a strap to wrap around your waist so it’s difficult to keep it in place while you have a wriggling baby. They said one end of the pillow is higher than the other so it will reduce the reflux. but I found that the height on both ends are exactly the same! I was going to return the pillow but my baby already spew on it so now I’m stuck with this useless product.

Overrated for an expensive pillow/cushion

I can’t use the product since day one because the padding is too much. It makes the pillow too high and do not serve the design purpose of one side being low, the other being high. The product I got only have one height and it is way too high.

Michelle

MichelleManildra

Couldn't cope without it!!

I was unsure about buying as there is a lot of items marketed at new mums that are just not worth it. But I am so glad I did. I am not tied to using a particular chair to feed in; I comfortably feed in bed, on the lounge, in the kitchen and out of the house. People say it's expensive, but it's cheaper than a breast feeding chair that is stuck in one room. It has saved me getting a sore back and neck. I bought the twin pillow, even though I don't have twins. I recommend doing this. It is great how it straps around you, meaning I can move a bit (eg to give something to my toddler, grab phone/remote)and not have to reposition the pillow.

Dani

DaniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely perfect, I cannot live without it.

Sally

Great product

lillytheo

lillytheoPERTH

Hinders more than helps

I was hoping this would help save my back but it's actually made it worse. It's not high enough for a newborn (bub is now 6 weeks and it's still not useable) so you still have to hold bub while resting your arm on the pillow which you could do with your standard inexpensive pillow, it slips away from you so you constantly have to readjust it, it doesn't follow the curve of your body so part of baby hangs off it.
Not one thing!
Everything!! To low, slips away from you, not ergonomic, doesn't fit a baby on it properly, expebsive

excellent

I was on the verge of giving up feeding! I have large/heavy breasts & my baby was getting colic from bad latch & swallowing too much air, I had painful nipples, neck & back. I could not feed discretely either! Thanks to this wonderful design colic went, nipples repaired like in 2 days and I take it with me everywhere & I feed almost anywhere. My favourite baby product!
The shape, height, portability & durability. Excellent for feeding in car!
It was expensive but has paid for itself more than enough! I do feel sorry for women that truely cant afford it.

BabyBabyBaby

BabyBabyBabyPerth

Can't complain

CarolineH

CarolineHSydney

Ok but I find myself wanting more...

goo

goo

Good for travel

Aline30

Aline30AU

Did not help at all

Breastfeeding is not that easy and I had sore nipples at the beginning. I thought it was because of the position of my baby. After reading geat reviews about the milk bar I bought one. It did not help at all and made things worse. It's way too high and I could not even hold my baby myself, he was just lying on the pillow. It might depend on your body shape and so on, but for me it was a bad investment. I actually do not use a pillow at all and I have no problem anymore!
Not too big. Easy to carry. Nice colours
Expensive. Too high

Kitty53

Kitty53Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No good for me...

Ok product, but the thickness was no good for me as I am an E-F cup and it simply meant my baby would be swamped under the breast and not be able to drink properly. So I would not recommend it for large breasted women. I did like the quality though.
Well manufactured, quality matches price.
Not suitable for larger breasted women

Myra

MyraAU

This was our life saver

O H

O HWaikiki, WA

Must have item for new mums

Like alot of other new mums I thought breast feeding would come easily and I would be able to use any of the cushions I already had lying around at home.

I was so wrong!

After struggling for 3 months and never feeling truly comfortable I bought a Milkbar feeding pillow.

What a relief. I now feel so much more confident and comfortable with my breast feeding and take the pillow where ever we go.

Great product and worth every cent.
Firm supportive cushion. Contoured shape. Washable cover. Good size. Nice colours. Spare covers available.

sallywren

sallywren

Milkbar was a revelation for me

After a month of struggling with ordinary pillows and neither of us really getting comfortable, I was thrilled when hubby brought home a Milkbar. I find that I can rest my arms and it just puts little Amy in the right position. She attaches well and then goes into that blissed-out-baby state most of the time. I've washed the cover several times, and it comes out like new. And it isn't as bulky as some other pillows I saw in shops. I'm a fan!
Comfortable for me and baby, tasteful colours, good value.

Minuit

MinuitSydney, NSW

Back-saver!

beergal

beergalQueensland

If I had my time again I would have used a Milkbar Nursing Pillow with my first baby

Narelle_Walker

Narelle_WalkerVic, 3810

Brilliant!

I have been using my Milkbar for 3 weeks with my newborn and I love it. We have had a few messes so the removable cover has been good to wash. I like being able to have both hands free to keep myself occupied while bub has long feeds. Best is this is most comfortable position for bub to feed in - he is always blissed out at the end of a feed. Only bad thing is I find it difficult to pick bub up off pillow at end of feed without disturbing him. I dont bother using the clip in belt. I use Milkbar in bed and on lounge.
Comfy for bub, removable cover, hands free.
Hard to pick up bub at end of feed without disturbing.