2Milkbar

Milkbar

2Milkbar
3.6

59%12%29%
Brand Manager for Milkbar? Claim your listing.

Meaghan Littleton
Meaghan Littleton2 posts

Broke instantly company doesn’t care

The fabric ripped around the zip on my new pillow and the company doesn’t care just saying they don’t so replacement covers after asking me for all the details of the fault. Don’t waste your money on this negligible companies product!! Show details
Rajaa
Rajaa

Usless!

All this pillow does is slip out from underneath my baby while I am breastfeeding. I’m having to hold my baby and the pillow simultaneously. Using any other pillow laying around the house is far easier! Show details
Jade
Jade

Totally useless

I tried different nursing positions with this pillow and none of them worked for me. The pillow doesn’t have a strap to wrap around your waist so it’s difficult to keep it in place while you have a wriggling baby. They said one end of the pillow is higher than the other so it will reduce the reflux. but I found that the height on both ends are exactly the same! I was going to return the pillow but my baby already spew on it so now I’m stuck with this useless product.

Grace
Grace

Overrated for an expensive pillow/cushion

I can’t use the product since day one because the padding is too much. It makes the pillow too high and do not serve the design purpose of one side being low, the other being high. The product I got only have one height and it is way too high.

Michelle
MichelleManildra2 posts

Couldn't cope without it!!

I was unsure about buying as there is a lot of items marketed at new mums that are just not worth it. But I am so glad I did. I am not tied to using a particular chair to feed in; I comfortably feed in bed, on the lounge, in the kitchen and out of the house. People say it's expensive, but it's cheaper than a breast feeding chair that is stuck in one room. It has saved me getting a sore back and neck. I bought the twin pillow, even though I don't have twins. I recommend doing this. It is great how it straps around you, meaning I can move a bit (eg to give something to my toddler, grab phone/remote)and not have to reposition the pillow.

Danni

THBMelbourne

lillytheo
lillytheoPERTH2 posts

Hinders more than helps

I was hoping this would help save my back but it's actually made it worse. It's not high enough for a newborn (bub is now 6 weeks and it's still not useable) so you still have to hold bub while resting your arm on the pillow which you could do with your standard inexpensive pillow, it slips away from you so you constantly have to readjust it, it doesn't follow the curve of your body so part of baby hangs off it.
Not one thing!
Everything!! To low, slips away from you, not ergonomic, doesn't fit a baby on it properly, expebsive
Enchanting
Enchanting

excellent

I was on the verge of giving up feeding! I have large/heavy breasts & my baby was getting colic from bad latch & swallowing too much air, I had painful nipples, neck & back. I could not feed discretely either! Thanks to this wonderful design colic went, nipples repaired like in 2 days and I take it with me everywhere & I feed almost anywhere. My favourite baby product!
The shape, height, portability & durability. Excellent for feeding in car!
It was expensive but has paid for itself more than enough! I do feel sorry for women that truely cant afford it.
BabyBabyBaby

goo3 posts

Aline30
Aline30Sydney, NSW3 posts

Did not help at all

Breastfeeding is not that easy and I had sore nipples at the beginning. I thought it was because of the position of my baby. After reading geat reviews about the milk bar I bought one. It did not help at all and made things worse. It's way too high and I could not even hold my baby myself, he was just lying on the pillow. It might depend on your body shape and so on, but for me it was a bad investment. I actually do not use a pillow at all and I have no problem anymore!
Not too big. Easy to carry. Nice colours
Expensive. Too high
Kitty53
Kitty53Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC26 posts

No good for me

Ok product, but the thickness was no good for me as I am an E-F cup and it simply meant my baby would be swamped under the breast and not be able to drink properly. So I would not recommend it for large breasted women. I did like the quality though.
Well manufactured, quality matches price.
Not suitable for larger breasted women