Milkbar

Milkbar (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Feeding Pillows in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Milkbar? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Letzepis
Letzepis

OK

I would recommend trying a friends if you can. I really liked the idea of this pillow, as I suffered from sore wrists whilst holding my newborn baby during feeds. However the combination of my torso length and the couch where I fed, meant that baby and I never really got the hang of this pillow. I wasn't able to sit in a way that kept her on the pillow. So it was really awkward and a strain on my body, which is the opposite of what the pillow is meant for. However a friend of mine finds this pillow amazing - so I really think it depends on your shape and sitting position.
Modern looking shape and nice colours. Good re-sale value.
Foam so firm that I could never get a grip on it to adjust the pillows' position during a feed.

stuzjules
stuzjules

Terrible

I borrowed a friends Milkbar as I was considering buying one and I am so glad I didn't get sucked into paying money for it. It was very hard and way too high, not a practical piece at all. I wasn't comfy and baby was not comfortable he hated it. A suitable sized cheap cushion does the same job, or a comfortable chair, the milkbar is just a marketing scam. It is not something you can use when out and about and seems like a very expensive purchase for limited use.
nothing it is a total waste of money
Very expensive for a pillow

Ms Bingo
Ms BingoAU

I loved this pillow, my sister lent it to me for 5 months and I missed it when I had to return it. Normal pillows tended to be too soft to keep baby in position but this was nice and firm. I also loved the contoured shape which fit snuggly against my body but I guess whether the height is right for you depends on your body height.
Various posset and poo stains washed off easily, even after a few weeks.
- nice and firm. Normal pillows tend to sink during the feed
- liked the contoured shape
- was the right height for feeding
- cover was a heavy duty cotton and easily laundered

Jocelynaus
Jocelynaus

Good

I love this pillow, it comfortably holds the baby at the right height for feeding and frees both of my hands to do other things. He frequently falls asleep on it - so I guess he finds it comfortable also!
You have to line-dry the cover which is impractical for an item you need so constantly and for a baby, the piping shrank and a replacement cover is 1/2 the cost of a new pillow.
Highly recommended.
It avoids backache from feeding, the handle makes it very portable. I like the colours it comes in too.
The cover is not tumble dryer safe and expensive to replace.

pinkflowers
pinkflowers

Terrible

I did not like using this pillow at all to feed my baby. A complete waste of money. Expensive and not really very well designed at all. Baby did not look comfortable as the pillow is quite hard and the position it placed baby in did not enable me to feed baby easily or comfortably.
The colours are pretty ( soft pastel colours ) but thats about all.
Terrible shape,design,softness and should not be sold as a feeding pillow. It is expensive and so consumers have a right to get what they pay for.Baby would basicall slide off if you did not position and reposition baby. It is very uncomfortable to use and have only used it 3 times in the 3 months since i had my baby.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Snoop77
Snoop77

Bad

I was really disappointed that I couldn't use this. I don't know if it was because as a newborn my baby wasn't very heavy and so it didn't push down enough on the pillow, but it was so high. It is about triple the height of all other pillows I've seen.
Australian made and owned company. Great idea and I love the funky name. Good colours. Good quality product.
I tried this a few times when my baby was a new born and I found it way too high. I found it so uncomfortable that my back ached. I had to return it to the shop.

Desailly
Desailly

I'm really happy with this pillow, I only regret I didn't buy it sooner! It has made feeding bub so much easier and has been a godsend for my back, ensuring I don't slouch over to feed any more. Bub is much more comfortable too as the pillow is really firm and supportive so he's not sinking down into it like he was with normal bed pillows. It is a great compact design - easy to take out and about with me.
This pillow is compact, easy to take around with you, is just the right height, contours to the body and you can remove the cover for easy washing.
Can't think of any.

lllbooyaalll
lllbooyaalll

andy20
andy20

Bad

Overall this pillow did not work that well for me. The pillow kept slipping out from under my baby and I had to keep repositioning it during the feed. I found it comfortable for the first few weeks of feeding, then I resorted to using a U shaped pillow which could wrap right around my body and wasn't so firm. When I washed the cover for the first time it came apart near the zip. I did send it back and the company replaced it at no cost.
Good for small baby
Expensive, did not stay in place and had to keep readjusting the pillow during the feed.

tumblingkate
tumblingkate

missmarog
missmarog

It saved my back and made breastfeeding so much more comfortable, before I purchased this pillow I was really struggling to position my son at the right height. I would definatley recommend this product and will certainly be using it again with our next bub!
The Milkbar nursing pillow made breastfeeding so much better for me. It is firm, and was the right height for my son and me. It is very portable which added to its appeal.
A little expensive ($65), and the cover did take a while to dry but I had no problem with the quality or manufacture of this product.

fionainparis
fionainparis

ChoiceFan
ChoiceFan

Excellent. Highly recommended to all mums! After purchasing the pillow, my posture when feeding improved so much that my shoulders and upper back stoppd aching.
Firm but comfortable pillow for baby and enables easy feeding.
It is also easy to take out and about to places.
Replacement covers are relatively expensive ($38) compared to the pillow of ~$60 however was necessary purchase when you have a baby that vomits a lot.

beachbabe
beachbabe

Good

After using bed pillows to prop up my first baby, I bought this for #2 to help with breastfeeding. Great product and compact & easy to carry. Which makes travelling and weekend trips a bliss. Cover comes off for washing, and can be used after baby is bigger as a bolster to cuddle :-). Great colours to choose from too. Will recommend this to anyone!
Easy to carry around and contours to body for easy fit
Nothing that I can think of??

shygirl
shygirl

This is a great valued feeding pillow. I have tried many and this is by far the best. The height and shape of the plllow is perfect. This pillow can be used for both bottle and breast fed infants.
Contoured shape, comes with a carry bag it is nice and firm and the perfect height. the cover is removeable for easy laundering.