Milkbar

Milkbar

See the Best Feeding Pillows in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Milkbar? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Usless!

All this pillow does is slip out from underneath my baby while I am breastfeeding. I’m having to hold my baby and the pillow simultaneously. Using any other pillow laying around the house is far easier!

Purchased in December 2018.

lillytheo
lillytheoPERTH

Hinders more than helps

I was hoping this would help save my back but it's actually made it worse. It's not high enough for a newborn (bub is now 6 weeks and it's still not useable) so you still have to hold bub while resting your arm on the pillow which you could do with your standard inexpensive pillow, it slips away from you so you constantly have to readjust it, it doesn't follow the curve of your body so part of baby hangs off it.
Not one thing!
Everything!! To low, slips away from you, not ergonomic, doesn't fit a baby on it properly, expebsive

Other Feeding Pillows

stuzjules
stuzjules

Terrible

I borrowed a friends Milkbar as I was considering buying one and I am so glad I didn't get sucked into paying money for it. It was very hard and way too high, not a practical piece at all. I wasn't comfy and baby was not comfortable he hated it. A suitable sized cheap cushion does the same job, or a comfortable chair, the milkbar is just a marketing scam. It is not something you can use when out and about and seems like a very expensive purchase for limited use.
nothing it is a total waste of money
Very expensive for a pillow

Feeding Pillows

Find out how Milkbar compares to other Feeding Pillows

pinkflowers
pinkflowers

Terrible

I did not like using this pillow at all to feed my baby. A complete waste of money. Expensive and not really very well designed at all. Baby did not look comfortable as the pillow is quite hard and the position it placed baby in did not enable me to feed baby easily or comfortably.
The colours are pretty ( soft pastel colours ) but thats about all.
Terrible shape,design,softness and should not be sold as a feeding pillow. It is expensive and so consumers have a right to get what they pay for.Baby would basicall slide off if you did not position and reposition baby. It is very uncomfortable to use and have only used it 3 times in the 3 months since i had my baby.