Milkbar

Milkbar

Totally useless

I tried different nursing positions with this pillow and none of them worked for me. The pillow doesn’t have a strap to wrap around your waist so it’s difficult to keep it in place while you have a wriggling baby. They said one end of the pillow is higher than the other so it will reduce the reflux. but I found that the height on both ends are exactly the same! I was going to return the pillow but my baby already spew on it so now I’m stuck with this useless product.

Overrated for an expensive pillow/cushion

I can’t use the product since day one because the padding is too much. It makes the pillow too high and do not serve the design purpose of one side being low, the other being high. The product I got only have one height and it is way too high.

Aline30

Aline30Sydney, NSW

Did not help at all

Breastfeeding is not that easy and I had sore nipples at the beginning. I thought it was because of the position of my baby. After reading geat reviews about the milk bar I bought one. It did not help at all and made things worse. It's way too high and I could not even hold my baby myself, he was just lying on the pillow. It might depend on your body shape and so on, but for me it was a bad investment. I actually do not use a pillow at all and I have no problem anymore!
Not too big. Easy to carry. Nice colours
Expensive. Too high

Feeding Pillows

Find out how Milkbar compares to other Feeding Pillows

LittleDCJ

LittleDCJAU

Bad

I was lent this by a friend and I'm glad I tried it before buying it. I found that it just wasn't long enough for me, a baby would very quickly grow too long for it. It also wasn't high/padded enough for me and my posture when feeding was affected by this. I felt that I had to lean forward to feed comfortably and as a result I got back and shoulder pain. For the price I think there are much more practical and ergonomic feeding cushions on the market.
Elevates baby's head
Portable
Not long enough
Not high enough

Snoop77

Snoop77

Bad

I was really disappointed that I couldn't use this. I don't know if it was because as a newborn my baby wasn't very heavy and so it didn't push down enough on the pillow, but it was so high. It is about triple the height of all other pillows I've seen.
Australian made and owned company. Great idea and I love the funky name. Good colours. Good quality product.
I tried this a few times when my baby was a new born and I found it way too high. I found it so uncomfortable that my back ached. I had to return it to the shop.

lllbooyaalll

lllbooyaalll

andy20

andy20

Bad

Overall this pillow did not work that well for me. The pillow kept slipping out from under my baby and I had to keep repositioning it during the feed. I found it comfortable for the first few weeks of feeding, then I resorted to using a U shaped pillow which could wrap right around my body and wasn't so firm. When I washed the cover for the first time it came apart near the zip. I did send it back and the company replaced it at no cost.
Good for small baby
Expensive, did not stay in place and had to keep readjusting the pillow during the feed.