Milkbar

Milkbar

CarolineH

CarolineHSydney

Ok but I find myself wanting more...

goo

goo

Good for travel

Kitty53

Kitty53Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No good for me...

Ok product, but the thickness was no good for me as I am an E-F cup and it simply meant my baby would be swamped under the breast and not be able to drink properly. So I would not recommend it for large breasted women. I did like the quality though.
Well manufactured, quality matches price.
Not suitable for larger breasted women

Feeding Pillows

Find out how Milkbar compares to other Feeding Pillows

KDub

KDubVic, 3146

Not a bad feeding pillow

This was not a bad feeding pillow - it was recommended from a friend. It's quite compact and easy to store compared to others on the market. It is also easy to get the cover off to wash, (you'll need this function!!) The only thing is you'll need to ensure your legs are at right angles and your back straight (which they should be anyway!) because it's too high otherwise. I found it long enough as I really only needed it while I was learning to feed.
Compact, good looking, easy to wash

Letzepis

Letzepis

OK

I would recommend trying a friends if you can. I really liked the idea of this pillow, as I suffered from sore wrists whilst holding my newborn baby during feeds. However the combination of my torso length and the couch where I fed, meant that baby and I never really got the hang of this pillow. I wasn't able to sit in a way that kept her on the pillow. So it was really awkward and a strain on my body, which is the opposite of what the pillow is meant for. However a friend of mine finds this pillow amazing - so I really think it depends on your shape and sitting position.
Modern looking shape and nice colours. Good re-sale value.
Foam so firm that I could never get a grip on it to adjust the pillows' position during a feed.