Milkbar

Katie84

Katie84AU

gmdelosa
gmdelosa

Hi just wondering if u did end up getting it to use with older bub? I'm worried about the length of it and comfortability with a bigger bub
Kind regards

Lucy_Lou

Jocelynaus

Jocelynaus

Good

I love this pillow, it comfortably holds the baby at the right height for feeding and frees both of my hands to do other things. He frequently falls asleep on it - so I guess he finds it comfortable also!
You have to line-dry the cover which is impractical for an item you need so constantly and for a baby, the piping shrank and a replacement cover is 1/2 the cost of a new pillow.
Highly recommended.
It avoids backache from feeding, the handle makes it very portable. I like the colours it comes in too.
The cover is not tumble dryer safe and expensive to replace.

beachbabe

beachbabe

Good

After using bed pillows to prop up my first baby, I bought this for #2 to help with breastfeeding. Great product and compact & easy to carry. Which makes travelling and weekend trips a bliss. Cover comes off for washing, and can be used after baby is bigger as a bolster to cuddle :-). Great colours to choose from too. Will recommend this to anyone!
Easy to carry around and contours to body for easy fit
Nothing that I can think of??