Milkbar

Milkbar

Michelle

MichelleManildra

Couldn't cope without it!!

I was unsure about buying as there is a lot of items marketed at new mums that are just not worth it. But I am so glad I did. I am not tied to using a particular chair to feed in; I comfortably feed in bed, on the lounge, in the kitchen and out of the house. People say it's expensive, but it's cheaper than a breast feeding chair that is stuck in one room. It has saved me getting a sore back and neck. I bought the twin pillow, even though I don't have twins. I recommend doing this. It is great how it straps around you, meaning I can move a bit (eg to give something to my toddler, grab phone/remote)and not have to reposition the pillow.

Danni

DanniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely perfect, I cannot live without it.

Sally

Sally

Love the milkbar

THB

THBMelbourne

Great product

excellent

I was on the verge of giving up feeding! I have large/heavy breasts & my baby was getting colic from bad latch & swallowing too much air, I had painful nipples, neck & back. I could not feed discretely either! Thanks to this wonderful design colic went, nipples repaired like in 2 days and I take it with me everywhere & I feed almost anywhere. My favourite baby product!
The shape, height, portability & durability. Excellent for feeding in car!
It was expensive but has paid for itself more than enough! I do feel sorry for women that truely cant afford it.

Myra

MyraAU

This was our life saver

O H

O HWaikiki, WA

Must have item for new mums

Like alot of other new mums I thought breast feeding would come easily and I would be able to use any of the cushions I already had lying around at home.

I was so wrong!

After struggling for 3 months and never feeling truly comfortable I bought a Milkbar feeding pillow.

What a relief. I now feel so much more confident and comfortable with my breast feeding and take the pillow where ever we go.

Great product and worth every cent.
Firm supportive cushion. Contoured shape. Washable cover. Good size. Nice colours. Spare covers available.

sallywren

sallywren

Milkbar was a revelation for me

After a month of struggling with ordinary pillows and neither of us really getting comfortable, I was thrilled when hubby brought home a Milkbar. I find that I can rest my arms and it just puts little Amy in the right position. She attaches well and then goes into that blissed-out-baby state most of the time. I've washed the cover several times, and it comes out like new. And it isn't as bulky as some other pillows I saw in shops. I'm a fan!
Comfortable for me and baby, tasteful colours, good value.

beergal

beergalQueensland

If I had my time again I would have used a Milkbar Nursing Pillow with my first baby

Narelle_Walker

Narelle_WalkerVic, 3810

Brilliant!

I have been using my Milkbar for 3 weeks with my newborn and I love it. We have had a few messes so the removable cover has been good to wash. I like being able to have both hands free to keep myself occupied while bub has long feeds. Best is this is most comfortable position for bub to feed in - he is always blissed out at the end of a feed. Only bad thing is I find it difficult to pick bub up off pillow at end of feed without disturbing him. I dont bother using the clip in belt. I use Milkbar in bed and on lounge.
Comfy for bub, removable cover, hands free.
Hard to pick up bub at end of feed without disturbing.

alicat82

alicat82NSW, 2745

Ms Bingo

Ms BingoAU

I loved this pillow, my sister lent it to me for 5 months and I missed it when I had to return it. Normal pillows tended to be too soft to keep baby in position but this was nice and firm. I also loved the contoured shape which fit snuggly against my body but I guess whether the height is right for you depends on your body height.
Various posset and poo stains washed off easily, even after a few weeks.
- nice and firm. Normal pillows tend to sink during the feed
- liked the contoured shape
- was the right height for feeding
- cover was a heavy duty cotton and easily laundered

Desailly

Desailly

I'm really happy with this pillow, I only regret I didn't buy it sooner! It has made feeding bub so much easier and has been a godsend for my back, ensuring I don't slouch over to feed any more. Bub is much more comfortable too as the pillow is really firm and supportive so he's not sinking down into it like he was with normal bed pillows. It is a great compact design - easy to take out and about with me.
This pillow is compact, easy to take around with you, is just the right height, contours to the body and you can remove the cover for easy washing.
Can't think of any.

tumblingkate

tumblingkate

missmarog

missmarog

It saved my back and made breastfeeding so much more comfortable, before I purchased this pillow I was really struggling to position my son at the right height. I would definatley recommend this product and will certainly be using it again with our next bub!
The Milkbar nursing pillow made breastfeeding so much better for me. It is firm, and was the right height for my son and me. It is very portable which added to its appeal.
A little expensive ($65), and the cover did take a while to dry but I had no problem with the quality or manufacture of this product.

fionainparis

fionainparis

ChoiceFan

ChoiceFan

Excellent. Highly recommended to all mums! After purchasing the pillow, my posture when feeding improved so much that my shoulders and upper back stoppd aching.
Firm but comfortable pillow for baby and enables easy feeding.
It is also easy to take out and about to places.
Replacement covers are relatively expensive ($38) compared to the pillow of ~$60 however was necessary purchase when you have a baby that vomits a lot.

shygirl

shygirl

This is a great valued feeding pillow. I have tried many and this is by far the best. The height and shape of the plllow is perfect. This pillow can be used for both bottle and breast fed infants.
Contoured shape, comes with a carry bag it is nice and firm and the perfect height. the cover is removeable for easy laundering.