Verified🏆 2024 Award

SVPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC9 posts

Tony S.
Tony S.

Great new letter box

Overall a great experience from initial purchase to delivery and installation. One part missing on initial delivery but rectified very quickly within a couple of days and very happy with the whole process
Les T.
Les T.North Queensland, QLD

Best product

Excellent product but being a heavy handed mechanic some of the fasteners are not affixed properly and Break so be careful when installing.
Howard
HowardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

A very functional unit

Modern sleek look blends in perfectly with our period home and delivers on functionality.
Lesterfield
LesterfieldPerth, WA5 posts

Put it in the bin

Crap. Threw it straight in the bin. Noosa letter box.
Wendy
Wendy

good quality, good price

Recently purchased a letterbox and washing line. Both very reasonably priced and appear to be well made. Staff are very helpful.
Casey
Casey

Loved it so much we had it brought to NZ!!

We absolutely love it!
It looks great & is so much more secure & practical for all the packages we receive.

We purchased it in Oz & had a family member bring it back to NZ as oversized luggage!
I can confirm it was well packaged.

Our only gripe would be that even though it’s designed to be accessed from behind a fence/gate, you can’t leave the back door unlocked or the door just opens.
It needs to be unlocked with the key to access each time. When you have young kids you can’t leave the key in it or it will go missing!
It would be great if the back had the same small handle & magnet system as the front package draw so that you could close the back but leaving it unlocked for easier access.

Otherwise we love it & totally recommend it!!

Jaryed Felici
Jaryed Felici3 posts

Easy and convenient

Perfect. Clothesline for a small space but still fitting more than a load of washing

Couldn’t be happier

Brissyboy
BrissyboySouth East Queensland, QLD

Needed this years ago!

Our letterbox arrived well ahead of schedule. It looks stunning with our new fence. Much more secure than our last letterbox which gives us peace of mind. A great purchase.
Rupal
RupalPerth, WA

Really good letterbox

The letterbox is awesome. It makes the house look really good. Got here in good time.
Kirsty_W
Kirsty_WMid North Coast, NSW3 posts

Love my letterbox

This is a great focal point for the front of the house. I haven’t gotten to test it out with any mail yet but it’s a great design and looks amazing.
Tom B.
Tom B.South East Queensland, QLD

The worlds best mail box!!

1. The mail box is extremely aesthetic and matches the colour scheme of our fence and house perfectly
2. Installation was very simple taking approximately 30 minutes to fit by myself
3. The quality of the mailbox is exceptional with high quality materials and fixings
4. Customer service was easy
5. The Milkcan website is easy to navigate
6. Shipping was fast
Mike in Melbourne
Mike in MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great Fire Pit!

We love our new Phoenix 70 fire pit. It’s good quality and looks great in our back yard. Can’t beat sitting around the fire on a cool Melbourne evening. We also got the timber table top too which is a great addition and is perfect for little gatherings.
RayB
RayB2 posts

Exactly what we were looking for

Best range of letterboxes and accessories on the market , helpful staff and good availability . Highly recommend Millican company
Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Instant Street Appeal

We love our new Milkcan Como letterbox. It has added instant street appeal with minimal effort. Super easy to install. Now everyone wants to check the mail!
Liesel
LieselPerth, WA

The best looking letter box in the street

We purchased the Hamilton Parcel letter box and I was surprised at how quickly it arrived. It was packaged up extremely well to ensure no damage.
It was super easy to install (got hubby to do it it was that easy). We think we have the best looking letter box in the street and it goes well with the upgrade of our front garden perfectly. Couldn't recommend more highly.

Gavin
Gavin

Milkcan Letterbox-Timberlook

Arrived quickly from your office, detailed instructions for installation and looks great!
Thankyou
K Bond
K BondSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing lifestyle accessory

Such an excellent product and comes with thoughtful and very versatile attachments on so many levels. Excellent quality and workmanship from this company well worth while products.
Stephen
Stephen2 posts

Quality Letterbox, Great Value!

Our Letterbox arrived swiftly.
Very high quality, great price for this high standard.
Easy fitting instructions on the web site.
Perfect all round. Highly Recommend!
Abhi Thakur
Abhi ThakurGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing product and great looks

The letterbox has received multiple complements and have been told it’s one of the best looking letterboxes
Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Can't live without it!

Fits well onto the firepit and is a huge hit when we have visitors over. It's almost like an experience while being convenient and useful. So glad we bought this for my husband's father's day gift. Everyone loves gathering around this centrepiece and we've had so many questions and compliments.
Kelly p
Kelly p

Clothes line

So happy with our purchase, delivery was extremely quick and the quality is fantastic, it fits perfectly in our space
A very happy customer
A very happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very smart letterbox that adds steer appeal

Fabulous looking letter box that has definitely added to the street appeal. It looks great and fits in both large and small parcels from large bags of pet food to small parcels this box is versatile and loved by our postie and couriers alike. I’ve had so many great comments about its look and it’s saved me from countless trips to the post office.
Do I regret buying it? absolutely not but I do regret not buying it sooner
Josh W
Josh WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Great quality products

Purchased a milkcan letterbox and clotheline. Both are fantastic quality and simple to install.
Ben N.
Ben N.Sydney, NSW5 posts

Pricey but Quality

On the higher end of mailbox pricing, but you can see the quality in the product. Postage was expensive, but it is a large item and it did arrive quickly and well packaged.
Henry C.
Henry C.Campbell 2612, ACT

Love my new mailbox

Shopping experience from Milkcan was great with fast delivery and good product. I have had my mailbox installed for about a month and I still admire it every time. My only regret is that I didn't buy it from Milkcan and install it sooner!

Jitin C.
Jitin C.5 posts

Pretty and sturdy letterbox

Milkcan has the best letterbox designs - their product is solid and reasonably priced. I’ve also bought a concrete mount clothes lines from them.
Steve
SteveGippsland, VIC2 posts

What I wanted

Being a posty myself I know how much of a pain it is trying to deliver parcels to small letterboxes, this fixes that problem and allows parcels to be left securely.
Address plate is well done and gives a nice finish to the box.
Good quality and the parcel shock absorbing pad is a nice touch.
Box was delivered unmarked, both address plate and letterbox were very well packaged, with everything needed for mounting and clear instructions for setting the lock numbers.
Serena
Serena2 posts

So fast I wasn't even ready!

Unbelievably efficient and quick service, I hadn't even started my project when the mailbox turned up, which was great motivator! Was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the item, very pleased overall.
Gdellabosca
GdellaboscaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great product, quick delivery

Really happy with the Como stainless steel letterbox. Product was delivered quickly and has made a great addition to our new home. Looking forward to getting parcels and knowing that they are safe!
Jason T.
Jason T.

Great firepit!

Ordering from the Milkcan website was very easy, all the info I needed was there and I received a very quick delivery to central Victoria. The fire pit looks great in the yard and I look forward to many more nights sitting around it enjoying the atmosphere it helps create.
Angela
Angela

Great letterbox

Letterbox looks great and is extremely functional. Very happy with it.
Rob
Rob

Looks great, quality feature for a street view

Great value and quality mailbox. Easy process from the time I ordered online to when it was delivered. Smartens tge place up!
Karen G.
Karen G.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Perfect

Love the service letter box looks great. It stands out. Quick delivery and packaged well.
Ash
Ash

Sophisticated products!

Milkcan have got a super product in the letter boxes with package allocation spaces, which is a must to locations with houses that have extremely visible front doors from street view where packages are normally left. With a beautiful design and the perfect size, it is a must have purchase. The fire pit is sheek, creates a lovely ambience and most importantly, it radiates heat to a suitable radius and that was in a fairly open back yard. Shipping was very prompt to a country location. Definitely recommend!
Kerrie M
Kerrie MSydney, NSW2 posts

Fathers Day Gift - did not disappoint

Firepit was purchased with tabletop, loving the versatility of this piece, great for a lazy afternoon in the sun, converting to the firepit at night extends the entertainment into the evening.

Claire
ClaireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my new letterbox!

So well made, it looks fantastic and works perfectly. Our neighbours have letterbox envy!
Sue
SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great buy!

Memory foam outdoor lounges look just like what is advertised and appear to be of an excellent quality.
Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fire pit + glass of red = bliss

Fire pit is perfect for our back yard, only wish we’d bought it sooner
Marnie Campbell
Marnie Campbell2 posts

Didn't expect to love a letterbox!

We bought the Hamilton Parcel box in White and love it! Great quality, sturdy and matches our house perfectly. We often see people checking it out while walking past. We also purchased the steel adhesive numbers which fit perfectly