Verified🏆 2024 Award

95% · 43815 · 3%

REVIEW
REVIEW

SEXY!!

Our firepit is so sexy! Quality is amazing! Grill is perfection! Just do it!!
Chloe
ChloeSydney

Modern and stylish letter and parcel box

This contemporary parcel box keeps my letters and parcels safe, secure and dry. The charcoal and silver two tone design is elegant and fits in effortlessly with my new house and landscaping.

High quality firepit

Great high quality firepit with the optional table top that makes it even more useful
Aleks L.
Aleks L.3 posts

Orange
Orange

Best buy!

I ordered for a Milkcan Austin with decal. It was fantastic. It arrived soon as I expected and was well-packaged. It was easy to assemble too. I am so pleased with this product. It blended we with our external house design.
Anne
AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just perfect for my patio

Styling is tasteful, I ordered 12 Noosa pots 6 medium and 6 large. We are moving into a new unit with a huge balcony. They will look absolutely super. Can’t wait til I get there. I may have been offered an incentive, however this gives me the chance to express my enjoyment. I may just have to order some more for the smaller balcony!
SimonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Fantastic firepit - exactly what I ordered

I ordered a firepit which was dispatched almost immediately and arrived within a few days. It was easy to put together (attached the 3 legs and assembled the lid). The firepit is now in-situ in its purpose built area ready for its first use. So very pleased with the look and quality of the product. I would highly recommend. The next step is to invite our grandchildren over for marshmallows!
Luke
Luke

Solid quality product

Great value and quality mailbox. Easy process from the time I ordered online to when it was delivered. Looks amazing too.
Derek A.
Derek A.

Montana Black Fire Pit is burning hot!

I bought the Montana Fire Pit with all accessories and am impressed with the results. Everything arrived in great condition, well-packaged and ready for assembly. The latter was straightforward with tools supplied. The fire pit works great, with economical use of fuel.
My only criticism about my experience was Milkcan's online store which really needs a sanity check. It took several attempts to place an order correctly.
BDNZ
BDNZBrisbane

Perfect for the online shopper

This parcel and letter box is very versatile and looks great. Very slick and great quality. Perfect for colourbond fence as well.
Adriana
AdrianaPerth, WA

Stylish with no compromise on function

Recently ordered the Austin mailbox from Milkcan for my new house. I was pleased at the amount of colour options available and the shipping was prompt to WA. Super easy to set up and love the parcel functionality which has saved me a number of trips to the post office. Would recommend for anyone who wants something stylish without compromising on functionality.
Allan Wilcock
Allan WilcockKambah 2902, ACT3 posts

Great Mailbox

The Mailbox I purchased provides secure mail and parcel storage. No more missed parcels as couriers recognise the mailbox is secure and no longer require a signature for parcels.
Selftitledglenn
SelftitledglennIllawarra, NSW5 posts

Best value for money mailbox

The mailbox turned up very securely boxed and in relatively quick time. It comes with everything you need to install. And it looks great. The posty loved it too. Just drop the parcels in safe and secure
Wendy Marks
Wendy MarksMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Love my new letterbox

I recently purchased Parcel Pal 2 pillar in charcoal from Milkcan and the entire process was seamless. The letterbox arrived the very next day after I placed my order and was exactly as it was described. I will definitely recommend Milkcan to my friends and will shop there again.
Thank you for making my new home complete.
Mandy
MandyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great design

The Hamilton parcel letterbox is just want I was looking for. Looks nice and is very functional. Love the separate letter compartment so you dont have to reach down to pick up letters off the parcel floor.
Lena K.
Lena K.3 posts

Quality products at affordable prices

Have bought clotheslines Abe letterboxes several times from Milkcan.
I love their products and never had an issue with anything.
Highly recommended.

Zahid R.
Zahid R.

Great quality product

Very easy to DIY install with the instructions. Products look great.
Lesley p
Lesley pCentral, SA2 posts

Everyone loves our letterbox, especially the postie

Everyone loves this letterbox, especially the postie!!! Even better in real life than in the photos. Extremely functional and convenient and looks so good. It was very easy to install.
Our new Milkcan letterbox is the talk of the street and our neighbours want to know where we got it.
Franc Rebernik
Franc RebernikSydney, NSW8 posts

Flawless Service

I just completed my second purchase with Milkcan and couldn't be happier. The website is fantastic and easy to use with the ordering process just as good. Extremely fast turnaround times and shipping. If your in the market of outdoor goods, do yourself a favour and give Milkcan a try, highly recommended.
Fire Pit
Fire PitSydney, NSW

100% accurate description

I recently purchased a Marakeesh 80 Firepit from Milkcan and was somewhat sceptical about its glowing description.
After an astonishing easy assembly by me (over 85 years old), I lit it up and “wow” how good did it look .
I went back to Milkcan and purchased for it a beautiful wooden table top, cover and a wire screen.
Again great quality products !
So good in fact that I went back and purchased implements to bbq marshmallows.
These were quality products that extend to ensure your hands are safe from flames or embers.
I’m just so Impressed.
PS: Delivery to your front door fro Victoria within 2 days of ordering.
Grahame Goldberg
Sydney
Jake
Jake

Great Aussie made product!

My new Zurich letterbox arrived on time, was well packaged and on opening for the first time it was clear to see the quality of the product. Fits just seamlessly into my new front fence.
Taryn D.
Taryn D.Perth, WA2 posts

The perfect parcel/mailbox

This parcel box is perfect and has made my life so easy. If parcels come during the day I no longer have to worry about them being stolen or having to go to the post office to collect it. I know it's secure and safe right at home in my super stylish parcel box. I tried "breaking into" to the parcel box when I first got it and am happy to say it is impossible with the design. Ultra happy with my purchase.
JRido
JRidoHunter Region, NSW

Great washing line!

Purchased the washing line and couldn’t be happier. Easy to assemble and install. Very sturdy and the size is perfect.
Claire Russell
Claire RussellNortheast, VIC

The perfect design

I was redesigning my garden and decided I needed to update my tired letterbox. I found the perfect one on Milkman. It matches the design of my house both in colour and style. Delivery was quick and I assembled it with our any problems. it sets off my new front garden beautifully.
Lucia
Lucia

Great product and service

I’m very happy with my mailbox, looks great and fits perfectly. Excellent service, the team at Milkcan were very helpful when I had to make a change to my order.
Steve
StevePerth, WA

Stylish and Well Designed

The Zurich parcel mailbox is beautiful, stylish and well designed - it looks fantastic mounted in our new limestone wall. The order was processed and dispatched quickly.

Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Exactly what I was looking for

As soon as I saw the Corby mailbox, colour, style I knew it would be perfect for my new home.
Happy Customer.
Happy Customer.North Queensland, QLD

Should of ordered it sooner!

Amazing products and service. I definitely recommend purchasing from Milkcan. You won't be disappointed.
Laura
LauraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sturdy and attractive post box

I’m really happy with my milkcan parcel post box! A modern and attractive looking post box, it is sturdy and strong. Great price too! I 100% recommended milkcan for a great quality and value purchase.
Francis Fray
Francis FraySouth East Queensland, QLD

Mailbox

Fast delivery very easy to install will recommend to friends and clients.
Rebecca W
Rebecca WPerth, WA

Just what we needed!

This clothing line was easy to assemble
It is a great height to use for someone who isn’t very tall
Discreet in it look as it can be packed down to blend in with the fence
Perfect colour match to our woodland grey fence
coreyhellwege
coreyhellwegeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it

It looks great! Nice quality render. Great value. Delivery was quick and it was very well packaged.
CH Childcare
CH ChildcareNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Best Letterbox Ever!!

Letterbox is brilliant have had lots of positive comments and our Postman is very happy!! I would 100% recommend..
Anissa
AnissaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Smart and Functional

We are on a battleaxe block and so finding a nice looking mail box which could also take parcels and fit on our narrow drive was difficult. Milkcan had the best and only decent range. Delivery was quick and I’m happy with my purchase.
Janey
JaneyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Mmm did not turn out as expected

Bought the square memory foam i door ottomans. They have not filled out as shown in the photos. Had to take it back and while it was better once the had a go it is still not filled out the square
SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Amazing quality product, fast delivery

I ordered house numbers, a letterbox and a fire pit and all three items exceeded my expectations in terms of quality and were delivered really quickly.

Happy Delivery
Happy Delivery

The best in the street

Our new Hamilton sleek parcel mail box looks pretty awesome, it’s the most stylist mail box in the street. I even had a lady walking her dog take a photo of it the other day. H
Thankyou for Milkcan for the prompt delivery.
Belinda
Belinda

Perfect letterbox and clothesline!

We just built a new house and bought the Noosa letter box and 11-line clothes line in grey. We love both! They compliment our new house perfectly and were easy to install.
Andy
Andy

Looks awesome

The post & clothes line are stunning and they add great value in terms of the overall look of the house.
Marcia
MarciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love the design

I loved shop with Milkcan, great quality product, very easy to shop online, quick dispatch and the tracking service was perfect.