Millers

Millers Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Millers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

13 questions from our users

Gayle Bedford
Gayle Bedfordasked

I just received my online purchase ,delivery time was good ,however only 1of the 2dresses ordered was delivered .payment was through PayPal .and both ordered at the same time
Can you tell me when I can expect the 2nd dress
With thanks Gayle Bedford

Lane M.
Lane M.asked

Is anyone else having issues with delivery to New Zealand. I have received dispatch emails from Millers with the tracking number but then when you go on Australia Post website to track, it just shows pending. I've contacted Australia Post and they say they haven't received the parcels. Its several parcels, the longest dispatch confirmation 6 weeks ago. I've asked Millers several times with no response. So I now come to the conclusion (from my orders) if you have paid postage eg. order under $80 then it gets sent straight away but if your order is over $80 (free shipping) or you have been given free delivery vouchers to use, then Millers are hanging onto the parcels. I don't know what else to think, maybe its coincidental that paid parcels arrive in reasonable time and unpaid ones don't. Is anyone else coming across "Pending" when tracking on Australia Post that's been like that for weeks. I just think its unacceptable for anyone to hang onto a parcel whether it be Millers or Australia Post.

Marion Kelly
Marion Kellyasked

I purchased a cordless stick vacuum cleaner on line from Millers. I returned as it was not up to standard. I paid by credit card. After 8 phone calls and 5 emails, Millers advised that they do not honour refunds for purchases made on line using a credit card. Disgusting customer service.

Jane Fasked

How many other Millers customers are experiencing poor and deceptive practices from their online store? We should start to tally this here. There needs to be a concerted effort to report this to Fair Trading. I won’t shop with them again given my latest experience. I gave them a second chance after a poor experience in January. Never again! Seems the latest practice is to print an e-label but never actually dispatch the items and then ghost customers through their customer service. Waiting over 4 weeks for delivery, both Aust Post and Millers have confirmed that an e-label was printed but the items were never sent, still can’t get a refund! I was promised a refund, then emailed an excuse as to why customer service couldn’t do this due to changes in their practices even though they promised they would refund immediately and that I had to go through another process…still waiting on that other process and my refund for goods they never sent! Just a joke. Don’t trust them, they should be shut down. Let’s start a tally here of goods not delivered and refunds not given.

Jane F

Try this site, https://au.trustpilot.com/review/millers.com.au for genuine reviews on the online store experience that isn’t stacked with Millers fake positive reviews. Real eye opener about the appalling state of delivery by Millers and their customer service.

Dianne NZ
Dianne NZ

I was wondering how many of the positive reviews are FAKE too. I've had awful experiences with Millers. The worst is having to constantly query what is happening with an order, when weeks later you have had no shipping or tracking info sent to you. It seems your order is only actioned when you query it, and then you get told that you are not going to receive items because they are out of stock - this is REALLY DISAPPOINTING when you are looking forward to receiving something you ordered, and when you have spent ages going through their website to find nice items. If they actioned the orders promptly, as most other companies do, then items wouldn't be out of stock.
Also they can find out who is leaving negative feedback on here, because I left a review on here last year when I was having huge problems with them, and the next time I tried to log in on both their NZ and AUS sites I didn't exist. There was no record of me whatsoever, not of previous orders, or anything. Strange when I've had emails from them offering a surprise discount because apparently I've been a customer of theirs for 10 years, 5 years, and a year.
And even now when you try to view orders there is no record - in the internet address bar at the top of the page it shows 'error :-(' exactly like that, sad face and all.
I truly don't understand why they can't get their act together? I like their clothes, but no point in ordering things that you are not going to get.
I deal with 2 companies in the USA and my items are always shipped the same day, and I receive them within 8-9 days, and that is with all the problems they are having with covid. There are two companies here in NZ that ship the same day, and I have the items in 3-5 days. And all of these companies both USA and NZ ship for free.

Jane F

I couldn’t agree more I also have used other online shopping sites that are brilliant with fast delivery and amazing customer service. Millers used to be like that but not anymore. They are going under and supposedly closing a massive number of stores and shifting to online this month…they are shooting themselves in the foot and loosing loyal customers by their current practices. I’m sure it won’t be long before they fold all together. Anyone buying online now will be propping up a sinking ship and won’t get their orders. It’s clear they are using online customers to try to stay afloat but are showing no respect or value for their customers and the outcome will be the end of them. I would never risk shopping with them again.

Jayneasked

When you havent recieved your purchases you have brought online and Millers have given you a refund,how long does it take to get a refund?

Clothing order.
Clothing order.

I'm still waiting for order to be delivered after 4 weeks. I haven't really given any thought about a refund.

Jayne

I have been waiting 4 weeks too. But it's too long. They say they don't have the stock and that its on back order. They made it sound like you will never get it anyway.

Jane F

Good luck with any delivery from Millers they print e-labels but don’t dispatch or deliver and then ghost customers when they seek a refund. I won’t shop with them anymore. I also have been waiting over 4 weeks for delivery. This has been a horrendous online shopping experience. I will never shop with them again. Buyer beware!

Larniasked

Has anybody tried in the last 2 days to contact millers fashion by phone or otherwise? They are telling me they have an IT issues. Just wondering if it is legit.

Pam
Pam

I’m having the same problem IT down and saying that they will get back to me but so far still waiting. Customer service being offshore is a problem.

Donna Canberra
Donna Canberra

I've haven't had any problems via email. My refund (for non-delivery of one item) was very promptly sent. Also an explanation for the missing item was sent within 5 days. I didn't try to call them.

Larni

Well I give them till Friday to get my order sent to me or otherwise I’m going to contact department of fair trading. Enough is enough. I just don’t understand why, I’d never had a problem before when I’d ordered from them.

JeanC123
JeanC123asked

Has the online management changed this year? Why has the online service gone downhill lately? Does Millers think that their online service is acceptable?
Customers can have their financial provider reverse the payment, how do Millers think they can get away with such appalling service?
Millers at Manunda staff are amazing, is sad they are being let down by horrific online service.

Coolroy

Noni B group of companies own Millers...Noni B is in a poor financial position..cutting staff, stores & customer service.
It would not surprise me to see this group of companies fail completely in 2021

Jane F

I agree the online service has become appalling and can’t be trusted. I also suspect that the positive reviews are planted and not real reviews. You can tell by how they are written, no real content. I suspect they are only done to try to counteract the mounting bad reviews. https://au.trustpilot.com/review/millers.com.au Has more honest reviews. Unfortunately I don’t think Millers online can be trusted anymore. I used to love this shopping platform but won’t use it again. This last experience and my previous have been horrible. I gave them a second chance with my purchase in May 21 and month later no goods and I am being ghosted by customer service regarding a promised refund. Not worth the stress. As already written the Mosaic group, of which Millers is a part, appears to be going under and for good reason with these poor practices. I too will be going to FairTrading. I can only suggest others do the same. If you are lucky enough to not have purchased yet then don’t! Save yourself the grief.

ShoppingBlowsasked

I had a bad experience with Millers recently and wrote a review - my 47th review on this website, most of which are verified. I read other Millers reviews and quickly noticed most of the 5 star reviews are from people who have only left 1 review, and they aren't verified. Are these genuine people and reviews?

Coolroy

When I only see a single 5 star review for a retailer that is a part of the Noni B group I start to have my doubts too.

Not sure if you are aware but the Noni B group of companies has reported to be closing the vast majority of its retail stores this year & next due to its poor trading results.

With this in mind & its ongoing disputes with shopping centre management Westfields etc I feel that the company is being wound down & stock levels are unable to satisfy its online outlet.

The writing seems to be on the wall for Rivers, Millers, & Noni B as they are all owned by the same investor group.

Feel sorry for the staff in those affected retail stores.

Shame as i used to be a strong supporter of Rivers clothes & footwear, not any longer.

ShoppingBlows

Thanks for your thoughtful response. I agree about the staff - I'm annoyed about what happened to me but I don't blame the woman in the shop by herself with no access to support. Regional areas need jobs!

Wilma
Wilmaasked

Why do millers feel they can rip people off? The comment from one customer saying they are fraudsters is a fear comment. I ordered on line in April ,the transaction showed that my tops were coming from Millers in Porirua here in New Zealand. I have rung them many times with no reply, apart from two occasions I spoke to a lady she said she was cleaning the shop and would look into it, I never heard back so rung again she said she had not spoken to her manager yet and that she would and the manager or herself would ring. I gave her all my details. again did not hear back so rang again many times, guess what no one answered the phone. I have rung the customer services number you get put on hold all the time and then after being hopeful I maybe able to talk to someone they cut me off by saying ring back some other time, over trying, on top of that sent emails to millers and they wont go through. I am not going to let them get away with this no communication its not on and so rude, and yes you should be shut down.

ShoppingBlows

Hi Wilma, I had a problem with Millers recently and reported them the NSW Fair Trading, who got a response from them very quickly on my behalf. I don't know which state you live in but they all have a Fair Trading departments, and their websites give excellent consumer information, can offer you advice and take a complaint on your behalf if appropriate.

Larni

I have threatened them with going to department of fair trading on Friday, 3 days away if they don’t get back to me about my online order. Absolutely dreadful customer service. Will never buy from them online again. When I rang lady said she can’t look up my order as they have an IT issues. Just the first excuse, I say.

Jane F

This is becoming an all too common experience with Millers report to Fair Trading and don’t shop with them it’s not worth the grief!

Gail B.
Gail B.asked

I love miller’s clothing but when I buy miller’s essential pants the elastic in the waist is too tight ! Is here a chance you could make the elastic more stretchy not so stiff. Thank you Mrs Gail Boys

Lisasked

If you buy sale items online and return in store. Can you only get a store credit or exchange because they are on sale?

Wendy

Hi Alissa, I actually just got my sewing machine out after not getting a response from Millers and stitched the seams myself.
However there is info on the accc.gov.au dated 2nd jan 2019. its headed "Received faulty christmas gifts. Use your consumer rights."
It states even if your items are bought on sale your consumer rights entitle you to a repair replacement or refund. Thats the law they cannot refuse you. So now I know my rights I will exercise them if I ever have problems with a future purchase.
Hope this helps you.

Thanks!

cleoparis
cleoparisasked

My Dress has shrunk on first wash I love it :-((((

Joan Buckingham

Take it back immediately millers would do something about it for sure,if you love the dress exchange it for another one exactly the the same but a couple of sizes too big then wash it for a good fit ....yes I know a silly idea lol.

Suzette Guirguis
Suzette Guirguisasked

This is the second that I receive a reward voucher for $5.-that we have to spend on full price clothing. I found that very often the discount already on the clothes is much more than $5.- It would be better to give us a voucher for $5.- to spend as we please. This is not called a reward it's really not worth receiving it. Is there another way to be compensated for shopping at Millers?

Joan Buckingham

I agree just got a voucher for $25 from the points I accumulated at my other fav store online the voucher also included sale items but $5 would not interest me either.
I purchased over a hundred dollars worth of clothing because of that and postage was free so very happy with my purchase costing $75.
Maybe it would be a good idea for Millers to do the same thing as this other store is very competitive as well.

Other Clothing Shops & Brands