Millers

Millers

Brand Manager for Millers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pauline U.
Pauline U.

Great place to shop.

Great product. Well made great to use. Soft and absorbent. Very nice colours. Washes very well. Would recommend to all my family and friends.

Store LocationMy Deal
Wohleah B.
Wohleah B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

It's hard to find the correct sizing on line, but I can say the items were spot on.. very happy with my purchase.

All 3 items I purchased seam to be of great quality.. the website was easy enough to use. And my question was answered promptly.

Store LocationOn line
Sr Crystal Mary L.
Sr Crystal Mary L.Sydney, NSW

Great Shopping Experience

I have purchased a few times from Millars on-line and have always had a great experiance.
Highly recommeneded. Try and buy.

Store LocationOn-line
Lois C.
Lois C.South East Queensland, QLD

This time was a typical BAD experience.. good result in the end

Easy to navigate store.. pick available size, colour .. pay.. wait weeks .. still available as l check.. then only one out of three are delivered.. time & time again.. l have had to chase up orders.. very hesitant to order again.

Find out how Millers compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Linen would make it perfect

Amazing specials, unfortunately they don't ship linen to NZ (yet?). Great products at extremely cheap prices. Customer service answered my query promptly and concisely.

Wendy
WendyMurray Region, NSW

Thankyou

Very easy to to navigate ,great range of products and very happy with my purchase . Again thankyou very much for help.

Gaynor W.
Gaynor W.

I love shopping at Millers ...

Millers prices and the quality of the garments make it the only store I buy at...sometimes I buy 2 of the one style as i know it will carry me through another season...I get my online shopping sent to Kennards hire and I pick up from there ...I am a happy customer

Store LocationNewton and Edwardstown
John B.
John B.

won't shop online with Millers again

took more than 5 weeks for the item to be delivered.Was it even available when we ordered it? Eventually received after at least 5 calls and emails

Store Locationonline
Dunco
DuncoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love shopping at Millers, my favourite store

Easy to navigate the store, heap of different style of clothes, satisfied with the quality of the product, would not come back if I wasn't safifued

Store LocationTuggerah and Lake Haven

Jenn
JennRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Delivery horrendous

Been waiting nearly a month , generic email response blaming au post , seriously do not order online , instore shopping only advised , have only received 2 items out of the six ordered

Donna
Donna Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Asked to write a review

This order came within a reasonable time for once but again the order was split. Usually when this happens I don't get the garments as they are out of stock but thankfully this time I got the remaining garment although 2 weeks after the first delivery.

Store Locationonline
Janette
JanetteRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great customer service. Thankyou

The clothing is good valve, and sizing is perfect fit, my Items received needed exchanging, very good customer service. happy customer . Thankyou

Poor service

Terrible service from Millers. My order took 2 months to arrive. I tried several times to get a response from their customer services, eventually they contacted me and then it was another month to actually turn up.
I shop at other Australian websites and there are no issues on getting stock to NZ in a timely manner. Smarten your act up Millers!

LeeW
LeeWVictoria

I love everything I purchased ,great fit & good quality .

Price was good ,fit was great ?I had to ring customer service over an order but it was resolved and the service was excellent .No complaints from me .I love your stuff.

Waz B
Waz BAU

Great customer service

I always have an excellent result when I shop with Millers.
Great customer service.
No problem with the quality of the product

Store LocationLavington NSW

Sandi
Sandiasked

I recieved a dress as a gift from millers but it's too big? Can I take to store and get my size. The tags are on it.(not price)

Gayle Bedford
Gayle Bedfordasked

I just received my online purchase ,delivery time was good ,however only 1of the 2dresses ordered was delivered .payment was through PayPal .and both ordered at the same time
Can you tell me when I can expect the 2nd dress
With thanks Gayle Bedford

Lane M.
Lane M.asked

Is anyone else having issues with delivery to New Zealand. I have received dispatch emails from Millers with the tracking number but then when you go on Australia Post website to track, it just shows pending. I've contacted Australia Post and they say they haven't received the parcels. Its several parcels, the longest dispatch confirmation 6 weeks ago. I've asked Millers several times with no response. So I now come to the conclusion (from my orders) if you have paid postage eg. order under $80 then it gets sent straight away but if your order is over $80 (free shipping) or you have been given free delivery vouchers to use, then Millers are hanging onto the parcels. I don't know what else to think, maybe its coincidental that paid parcels arrive in reasonable time and unpaid ones don't. Is anyone else coming across "Pending" when tracking on Australia Post that's been like that for weeks. I just think its unacceptable for anyone to hang onto a parcel whether it be Millers or Australia Post.

CategoryPhysical Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands