Millers

Millers

Brand Manager for Millers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Worst company ever!!

Still no order received after a month and no communication. Unacceptable and will never purchase again! Just the same review as someone else on here. No other company is like this. Just don't shop here.

Store LocationNZ
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Robin
Robin

Good service

Order took a while to come. Quality was good but fit differed between items so had to swap 2 items.

Store LocationBatemans Bay
bronstar1
bronstar1Gippsland, VIC

Ok, but could be better.

Glenda
GlendaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love millers

I’ve always bought from miller’s for many years now their clothes are good quality and very reasonably priced plus they fit

Carole M.
Carole M.Sydney, NSW

nice one

quite happy with most of my online purchases- no shops open to buy any clothes, so I enjoy looking and buying online with your sales. thanks

Christine P.
Christine P.

Order not received. Unable to contact them

Ordered 28 July. Received 2 of 10 items. The other 8 not sent. Cannot make contact with Miller’s. Now in hands of PayPal. This has happened b4. They take your order but don’t have the stock. Then you have to chase it up & lodge a complaint with PayPal. Never again.

KLM
KLM

Slow shipping and missed an item

Products are great but my original order was missing 1 item.They then gave me free shipping , though the order I made to replace the missing item took 1 month to come.Expected though given the pandemic and a lovely ,helpful customer service team

Store LocationOnline
J.VanDerStoep
J.VanDerStoepGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Shopping

found everything easy to navigate
wonderful range of products
most of my products were great some of the sizing was a bit off .

Store Locationmillers
Mrs M Davis
Mrs M DavisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Missing order

Ordered a jacket which after 4 weeks had still not arrived. Emailed Miller’s my issue. I received 2 emails saying they would look into my order. Offered me a voucher as a Thankyou for my patience. Happy to say my order is now on its way

Store LocationGolden Grove SA

Haold
HaoldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Value

Very easy to navigate the store with a fantastic range of products and very good prices. The quality is outstanding.

Store LocationOn Line
Product Appearance As advertised

Terrible customer service & resolving a price complaint has taken months & we're still without resolve.

Store LocationWestfield Marion
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Online Shopping to NZ - BEWARE!

Take Note: if you order online from Millers Online store to NZ, you cannot make returns to a Millers store in NZ unless the items are Millers brand. The problem is that many items from Millers are NOT Mille brand. You then have to send back to Australia to the relevant brand warehouse and pay the postage costs yourself. Not clearly stated anywhere. BEWARE

Store LocationOnline Store

Excellent service

Have purchased lots of items with this company very affordable and well made, lots of sales which I really like

Store LocationOn line
Christine Davidson
Christine DavidsonPerth, WA

Great choice

I have been a client of online Millers for several years and really enjoy looking at their range from the comfort of my home. I've been a bit disappointed recently at the quality of some of the clothes, particularly the Essential pants range. Compared to the pants from two or three years ago, the material is much thinner and creases much more. Otherwise, I am usually very happy with my purchases, and feel I get good value for money.

My wardrobe

My orders are always online to australia and the clothes are amazing for the prices. I have been buying Millers clothes for years and have lots in my wardrobe. The sizing isnt quite as good as old.

Store LocationIm in NZ and any Millers shop is miles away

Gayle Bedford
Gayle Bedfordasked

I just received my online purchase ,delivery time was good ,however only 1of the 2dresses ordered was delivered .payment was through PayPal .and both ordered at the same time
Can you tell me when I can expect the 2nd dress
With thanks Gayle Bedford

Lane M.
Lane M.asked

Is anyone else having issues with delivery to New Zealand. I have received dispatch emails from Millers with the tracking number but then when you go on Australia Post website to track, it just shows pending. I've contacted Australia Post and they say they haven't received the parcels. Its several parcels, the longest dispatch confirmation 6 weeks ago. I've asked Millers several times with no response. So I now come to the conclusion (from my orders) if you have paid postage eg. order under $80 then it gets sent straight away but if your order is over $80 (free shipping) or you have been given free delivery vouchers to use, then Millers are hanging onto the parcels. I don't know what else to think, maybe its coincidental that paid parcels arrive in reasonable time and unpaid ones don't. Is anyone else coming across "Pending" when tracking on Australia Post that's been like that for weeks. I just think its unacceptable for anyone to hang onto a parcel whether it be Millers or Australia Post.

Marion Kelly
Marion Kellyasked

I purchased a cordless stick vacuum cleaner on line from Millers. I returned as it was not up to standard. I paid by credit card. After 8 phone calls and 5 emails, Millers advised that they do not honour refunds for purchases made on line using a credit card. Disgusting customer service.

CategoryPhysical Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands